OPERATION: H-DAY! Retake Hadesheim August 13!

Status
I'm flattered by the compliments. However, I feel that the one and only piece I've ever truly outdone myself on, is a Firefighter's helmet which is/was (it may have been auctioned off) on display at New York City's main fire hall. My father and I painted it and had it hand delivered to the fire chief by a client of ours after the 9/11 attacks. It had an eagle on the front with a tear coming from it's eye (Where the "badge" would go), the NY city skyline at night with the trade center towers still standing on one side, the infamous depiction of the firefighters raising the US flag on top of the rubble on the other, and "United We Stand" on the back. The entire helmet was airbrushed and on the brim was painted "John 16:33" which basically reads "In this world you may find tribulation, but fear not... for I have overcome the world."
Probably my most prized possession which is displayed at my parent's house is a "thank you" letter from the chief and a hockey jersey from the FDNY hockey team with the number "11" on it designed to look like the trade towers with my last name across the back.

However..... that's completely off topic and maybe I'll dig up some photos and post them in the "off topic" section.

See you all tomorrow at Phoenix!!!!!!!

Menace

[YOUTUBE]4CvrZaAeJ6w[/YOUTUBE]

T79x, H-Day would indeed be a good day to die for this noble cause.

However, no war was ever won by a soldier dying for their cause. Victory is gained by making the opponent die!

H-Day will be a good day for robots to die!

TERMINUS ROBOTICUS!

REMEMBER HADESHEIM!

T79x, H-Day would indeed be a good day to die for this noble cause.

However, no war was ever won by a soldier dying for their cause. Victory is gained by making the opponent die!

H-Day will be a good day for robots to die!

TERMINUS ROBOTICUS!

REMEMBER HADESHEIM!

"No b*stard ever won a war by dying for his country.
He won it by making the other poor dumb b*stard die for his country."
-General George Patton Jr

THIS...IS...CALYPSO!!!

TERMINUS ROBOTICUS!

Count me and my weapon in! :sniper::rocket::handgun:

Ill do my part! Time to :handgun: some bots! :wtg:

You'll be able to hear the sound of peds being sucked from our ped cards for miles. Hey MA, why don't you do something for us and make it a double skill gains like in the not too distant past? That was before you bacame so anal about "Balancing" well, balance all those peds flowing into your corporate bank accounts with double skill gains. Balancing works both ways.

12 Hours until the Liberation Of Hadesheim begins!

:yay::yay::yay:

Menace

I will demolish some bots as well!

I'll see you all at Hadesheim tonight. Last one to kill a robot buys the beer!

TERMINUS ROBOTICUS!

Ill bring my most devastating anti Robot weapon, no not an ARR, a BUKKET OF WATER.

If that fails, ill bring my taser.

5 hours and counting!

The positive response and community support we've been receiving regarding "H-Day" has been inspirational. Thanks to everyone who's helped out and to all of you who are polishing your armor in preparation for this event!

Menace

time to go to the bar and get buzzed , grab some smokes and i ll be there at 23.00

We'll see you there!

Yaaaawn... out of bed at 0630 on a Friday morning :eek:

Just point me at the nearest robot and I'll be good :D

The crowd is building up at Phoenix and the Vehicles are being spawned in force!

At 00:00:00 we roll out!

Terminus Roboticus!

Menace

Menace,

Has an advanced team scouted the area for potential targets?

Help the colonists get properly geared up by sharing with us the types and maturities of robots that we will find as we storm the crater!

JEHU

> It's been awhile since I have been that way,
not sure what I should be ready to kill.

where do i sign up to a team ?

H-Day Sitrep

I an happy to report

JUNKYARD BAR VU 2.0 IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS AT HADESHEIM CENTRE!

624, 843

Im too drunk now to kill more robots, time for bed,

Thx for the fun event and very nice job on the bar :wtg:

HDAY BAR AND GRILL!!! SERVING HOT BOTS!!
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Nice shot of the bar! Thanks!!!

:)

Looks cool. Too tired to stay longer. Nice initiative. No go kill all those warloks and make them be afraid to respawn!

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Thanks for Putting this on AlphaGeek and all the others in your soc was a blast.:yay:

bar is just amazing
great job! ;)

very nice event, shame that starting saturday i'm gonna be offline till end of month

have fun killing bots

Last edited:
Awesome event so far guys. Thanks for having AHR along for the ride. I had a great time for the first 6 hours when i was out there for AHR. I'll stick around and kill some tin cans now.

Remember Hadesheim!!

Status
Back