Optional LA Terminals

Tycoon

Elite
Society
Crimson Devils
GenX000 Caveman Tycoon
I think it would be nice if there were some terminals on the Land Areas that could be accessed by the public to temporarily increase spawn density and/or maturity, as if you owned the place...

maybe as an add-on purchased by the LA owner, and of course all settings should be optional for the LA owner, so that they can choose whether or not to allow the public access to either spawn density and/or maturity...

maybe even have a guest list for it just like vehicles!

would be nice if I could raise the levels on certain LAs for an hour or two at my own discretion with the LA owners consent, without having to contact the owner in advance every time or trade a deed! :yup:

Not a so bad idea but the fee to adjust the quantity/maturity would have to be lower.
If not you wont wish to use it.

For ex. actually, it cost 564 Peds (TT value) of fertilizer just to push the maturity from young to stalker.

Instead of selling another terminal to land owner I'd like to see this service in the already existing event system.
The fee of event creation should include this option and let you set the quantity and maturity for the event time.

Last edited:
The problem i see with this is that it takes a few hours for the mobs to change....and even then the previous maturity mobs need to be killed...it would have to be an event longer then 1 h...

Same goes for changing maturity for a private little hunt...you change maturity, have your fill, then leave a bunch of different maturity mobs behind you...

Only way this could work is if it would be like an instance system where events would spawn different mobs and at the end of the event all the mobs would die and normal maturity comes back

The problem i see with this is that it takes a few hours for the mobs to change....and even then the previous maturity mobs need to be killed...it would have to be an event longer then 1 h...

Same goes for changing maturity for a private little hunt...you change maturity, have your fill, then leave a bunch of different maturity mobs behind you...

Only way this could work is if it would be like an instance system where events would spawn different mobs and at the end of the event all the mobs would die and normal maturity comes back
maybe make it so the entire LA isn't affected, but only a localized area within the LA could operate under the optional public settings...

between instances and wave events, I think all the mechanics are there, just a matter of applying it to a terminal or the event system...

I prefer the terminal idea, something MA can sell to LA owners is more incentive to make it happen, and I think if the public had some way to adjust maturity and/or spawn density it would encourage a lot more hunters to not only spend their peds, but spend them on LAs!

(personally, I avoid hunting on LAs unless that is the only place to hunt a certain mob or maturity)

Back