Question: ore finder 105 best claimer ??

Society
Roua Prestige
Danyel BiG Jonson
Hello guys , this maybe is a stupid question for pro miners but after droping bombs after bombs best claim i get with the usual 105 ore finder . Ofecorse that if i dont hit a global or more i always lose or if i use amp 103 or biger i lose more. Its true that i m a biginer in mining , curent lvl 29 prospector but after losing more then 60k ped in craft i like mining more at least i dont lose that much and the return its bigger then crafting :D , but still with - .
After i reached lvl 22 prospector i have start to mine with 220 tic bbut the claim was low low , i admit i started to find rare resurses in small amount but the mkup of them didnt cover the investment in like 5 runs from 8 . Same with 120 , thats why i use 105 again .
But the big questin is : Why working so hard to skill , to reach high lvl in prospercting and geologi , to use high ore finders when the best claim u get its with a low ore finder like 105????:scratch2: I sow olmost all big claims was with 105 of with 101 amp or unamp , thats like in hunt ..... u hunt small troxis and bowwww u can get a 20k or > hof , offen seen in hof list and when u hunt big one bowwww..... lame loot ..... havent seen a big trox hof in list from like 1 year :p . I tink its like a MA strategy . U invest more u lose more , u dont invest or eco one and in like 1 or 2 years u can get a hof or maybe a ATH LOOOOL:laugh: ---- thats a good one . Or maybe u write a post with complaings that i have lost xxxxxxxxxk ped and bla bla and if u are from a certin soc like .... u know well , i dont like to give names .... MA striks u with a big claim .:rolleyes: Or maybe i m not from swe , who knows :D .

Sry about my english . GL all:ahh:

It most likely depends on the combination of skills, equipment and area. I did ok with tk120 and so and so with tk220. OF-105 has never been my friend but Z20(L) has... In the long run you will probably get the same return, just how long run.

I usual make runs of 5 amps or when i mine unamp 500 boms . It s big its small dono. And one think i know for sure from what i have learn : mining its not luck its like u know to run after u get some info from skills u gain , Isnt it true??

Well, indeed, 105 has much better hitrate than TK series but hitrate aint all...
Mining isnt just tt return in my point and a succesfull miners knows that better.
And using uber gear with uber skills can make you uber looser you know :D....you have to know where and what you find first to choose what gear you use...

Back