Orereselling scam attemps, watch out guys!

Jzo

Dominant
Society
The Dung Kickers
Jizo Jzo Torgea
Yet another orebuying scam attempt at Twin Peaks. Well not really a scam or what do you think when resellers buy stuff for ripoff prices, like this one tried to get my pile of Force Nexus for 110%.

Check out this lovely conversation ;)

Also there are plenty of scammers who says like "Buying all ores & Enmars for -3%" and when u trade with em and get paid, they actually offered like -10%, be aware of these fellows too!

So to all miners who uses resellers, always try to calculate if the price is somewhat correct. Saves you a lots of peds :wtg:

So to all miners who uses resellers, always try to calculate if the price is somewhat correct. Saves you a lots of peds :wtg:

...and find a trustworthy trader.

That guy in the screenie should be banned for his abuse alone, not to even mention ripping people off, I hope you reported it to MA and sent screenie.

i got 3-4 oretraders i trust, ppl. where i know they rely on their reputation in that hard business. Usually if a trader makes me doublecheck his calculations he will not see me again.

Well luckily guys like him are mayflys, unfortunately they spawn faster than Atrox in Ithaka - wheres the fly flap??? Here it comes: write a supportcase to MA with pics included and report his abusive language. Probably nothing will happen, but if this happens more often he will get a warning, maybe a temporal logdown.

Last edited:
Wow, that IS a lovely conversation, who knows, you might discover a new breed of argos if you take the advice. :laugh:

Shame on them, trying to rip people off. Yeah, PEDs cna be hard ot make, but don't go abusing everyone like a little turd. Oh, and word of advice to them, if ya gonna swear use the actual word and not asterixs halfway through. :laugh:

Temp ban atleast for abuse. :D

hang him by his nodules is what I say!

The idiot should get a ban for the language he's using :scratch2:

so in the end the ultimate question is... did u go do what he said? like fck argos :scratch2::ahh: They do seem to be in a grumpy mood ;)

The price of something is whatever you can buy it for and your job is to sell it for what you think it's worth, it's not compulsary to accept, so I can't see any scamming, just a guy trying to make a buck, the market value button on an item is there for a reason and guidance. As to the language? well he didnt use any profanity, as far as i know F*** and sh*** aren't real words.

Idiots like him should be shot. That is why you always check the prices and not say screw it I am too lazy. A common "scam" is to say they are buying for 110%. Then they say that is only refined and then offer you 105%.

bloody idiot haha. no need for it. top boy! yeah right lol my arse

Its not scam nor forbiden to bargain...

This is really funny to me.
the guy never actually saied any profanitys since F*** and SH** arent real words (just like wobbledag said) bout still, yeat people like Droops says that "the "IDIOT" sohuld be banned for his langauge. here u are calling somebody for an Idiot and saying she should get banned for his language, can u see the ironi in that? wile u in the other hand are far from perfect urself. cause u did use a real profanity.
Now when it comes to trading, what world are ya living in anyway, the market is free for anybody to make any offers in it. The prices u se on the mu is what people has chosen to pay for a certain item and has nothing to do what another individual are ready or willing to pay for it. try to understand that then it will not be more ads of this type when u hang out people in forum as scamer.
Keep it real!

Plus his name shouldnt have been allowed to be posted

You shouldn't dislpay names on EF ?.. i'm surprised it hasn't been deleted.. comunicate pics with MA

scammers are scum but i wouldn't out them on this forum.

You shouldn't dislpay names on EF ?.. i'm surprised it hasn't been deleted.. comunicate pics with MA

scammers are scum but i wouldn't out them on this forum.

No worries, I covered my eyes when I read the convo. didn't even see his name...

It was Lucky Topboy 666 :)

trades with websites....LMAO well it kinda feels even worse ^^ but hey ..always duble check your selling and if the guy dosent fuck up to hard ...
tbh fat fingers can be the problem some times when calcing MU so always duble check with yourself before ..procceding with a trade

That guy has poor business sense, and seems desperate.

Don't worry he won't last long with his attitude and pricing.

there are lots of traders that do like that

Is just simple just ask them to write the single mineral value after they calculate the markup :)

i think you are doing wrong in posting a private conversation on EF like this with names and all.

Also, if a person desires to buy ores at that price, that is hes choise, people dont nessecarily needs to sell to him, if they check with the guy next door, he/she probly has a better offer.
So, i think you are wrong in calling this person a scammer as well, since the person is only doing a bussnies for the price she/he think is right.
As long as the person gives what he promises, it is up to the seller if he wants to sell to this person or not.

well its an attempt to scam.. i think you should have posted the whole conversation.. :p well any way its not cool to try to take advantage over new players ^^

@cduser well you claimed you got hurrased in a pvp zone .. lol :p so dont think the your emo attitude will help here

would everybody please shut up about "emo attitude"?
you dont even know what it is so go jump a damn lake peeps!

and no i didnt claim i got harassed. i asked if i got harassed. i asked about others opinions

I could give a suggestion of how to make people stop that thing about "emo attitude", you are not gonna like it, but it will work.

Scam: victimize: deprive of by deceit; "He swindled me out of my inheritance"; "She defrauded the customers who trusted her"; "the cashier gypped me when he gave me too little change"

I think this is a scam IF he said hes paying different rate then what he finally offered.

The problem with twins is... its full of traders these days, and many of them are horrible with the rates.... -5% is IMO the lowest anyone should go. -4% IMO is the standard for rates, with -3% for good connected traders or for lower MU stuff. I gave up trading at twins because you get so many people that claim they offer the best rates, and then you find out their not even close.

Traders like this need to be avoided so that they understand the community does not respect their price gouging prices.

A good way to keep safe with getting paid what is agreed on is, do 6 ores at a time per trade. That way you can easily calculate. It can be hard and annoying if you place 3 pages of refined and unrefined, and then need to recheck. If you break it up into 6 per trade, then you can be sure your safe. Although if you trust a trader theres no need for this, but for people you've never used before try this out.

I use to warn sellers about a trader whose named rhymed with Moo, cause her rates were god awful, and it was scary to see people actually sell to her. Cause 95% of the people dont calculate their own stuff.

That's the same dude that scammed me a few months back (Maddox IV and Beast)... I hold no ill fate towards him, as it was my fault (should not have let him "borrow" the items). Watch out for his other avatars (Coxy Top Boy)... Can't recall the others off the top of my head.....

Just let it me known that he scammed the wrong dude and justice will be served.......

would everybody please shut up about "emo attitude"?
you dont even know what it is so go jump a damn lake peeps!

and no i didnt claim i got harassed. i asked if i got harassed. i asked about others opinions

I think if you need to ask, you wasn't :)
That's like a girl asking "do you think I got assaulted?" ;) You know if you did

offering to buy, lets say azz, for 110% and then putting only 105% in the trade on purpose is a scam in my book

however only offering 107% for unrefinned is not, it costs decay to refine, u dont like it refine it pretty simple

if ur not happy with ur ore dealler try ginger ninja at atlas heaven, im sure lots of his customers would vouch for him hes a good guy with reasonable prices

b

Back