Suggestion: Ores and Enmatter standardiziation

Msturlese

Stalker
Society
Dirty Dingos
Marco Killy Stur
We have Too many different garbage, of which too many are either useless or estremely rare to retrieve

i would propose to reduce the ores and enmatter to a coherent idea tied to "Blueprint tier"
i see on the Wiki 15 Tiers of Blueprints, where of course top tier (15) is hardest (high tech talytic converter level 85)
so basically my suggestion is to have for each tier of blueprint
in the whole universe, same materials, 2 ore and 2 enmatters, for a total of 600 different "materials" in all teh universe
as an example, just to use an example for easy materials, Tier 1 = Lysterium, Oil, and a couple more
and so on going over

this would reduce storage lines, that are maximum 120 (60 unrefined, 60 refined)
to encourage travelling, i would have the BP accept both same tier ores and same tier enmatters (tier 1 with tier1) so all teh available items can be crafted

we got 6 plantes (monria is part caly and dsec is part toulan) we could have say 12 special resources (1 specific mineral and 1 specific enmatter per planet" and 48 available on all the planets

Moreover a revamping of all BPs to allow the clicking of BP that saw their materials removed (as an exmaple the in-famous mechanomatrix related) to convert BP from oldl not more available materials to actually dropped items.

Last but not least, conversion of all melee items to ammo, maintaning same stats (i mean with this both existing ul and monria boxing and more.

this would revamp and make much more interesting crafting that is laching interest toward EP for lack of interesting items... basically we just have armatrix and no geotrek, herman, and more

just my 2 clicking cents....

changing melee is a big no... people bought item knowing you can t use amo with them why would you do a giant gift to some people for no reason ?

about the ore it's already the case there is not so many ore and enmatter on caly... and some are more rare than other, there is plenty of bp that crafter can craft but no one will craft them, why bother to cycle ped on a P3a bp when you can turn your brain off and do EP or tech gyzmo with no mu... these shitty bp killed the craft and the mining....

removing brain dead bp from the game is the solution to bring back MU on ore and bring more miner to the game...

Back