Original Project Entropia trailers

eoden13

Stalker
Society
Classified
Eoden Asmodeus Rydar
Does anyone else remember those cheezy Project Entropia Trailers with that real chick in funky plastic armor talking about robot wars and invasions...

does anyone happen to have a copy of those old videos? I would totally love a copy of them.

Y'mean this one?

[YOUTUBE]7QlI5Js-vjc[/YOUTUBE]​

Damn you just got it before me!! :yay:

Does anyone else remember those cheezy Project Entropia Trailers with that real chick in funky plastic armor talking about robot wars and invasions...

does anyone happen to have a copy of those old videos? I would totally love a copy of them.

If you check there FTP there use to be tons of old pics and vids on there.

oh my!!
some of the stuff show in the video look so cool, and not to rag in the present version, but the promotional one looked really great!

Y'mean this one?

Hahahaha I forgot about this one... Specially the parts about the housing. What a freakin joke..

But the best part was the un armored dude hiding behind the rock that one shots the allo..... talk about false advertising. Oh wait that must have been a fully tiered weapon with max damage enhancers and the guy had to be over 160 laser sniper.

But the best part was the un armored dude hiding behind the rock that one shots the allo..... talk about false advertising.

No it isn't?

If it was a trailer... maybe. As a concept presentation, not so much. There is nowhere they claim that you will actually be able to do that ingame, like they would in a trailer.

Y'mean this one?

I went and downloaded all of the videos off the FTP site and realized this one is not on there... does anyone happen to have this video? I was wanting to make my own video and I really wanted some footage from this one.

Unless I am special and don't realize how to download a video from Youtube... which is very possible.

Thanks

Mmmm.. That video brings back memories

Yeah it does! Makes me remember why I love this game.

Also does anyone know if there was footage (CGI) of the spaceship crashing into Hadishem?

Thanks again

Back