Other games (not mmo's!)

I was very active in Unreal Tournament (Instagib CTF) before Entropia started sucking up all my free time. Infact my clan is still going strong after 6.5 years :D (www.oap-clan.com) They are currently playing clan matches in CS:S & DOD:S although i dont have time to take part in matches anymore. Maybe that will change when UT2007 is released :)

If i do stray from Entropia then i play Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45. It blows DoD & CoD out of the water for gameplay & realism. Its a mixture of Infrantry, Combined Arms & Tank Maps. Cant beat the tank action in this game. If you like WW2 games and havnt tried RO:OST yet then you really are missing out on something special :)

I know what you mean Violet, Entropia Sucks the FPS'er right out of you. But I am taking a little break from EU seeing as CAL is starting. I just wish Headshots registers in EU.. cause if they did.. Ide never leave EU haha!!! BOOOM Skalman Was Kill by a Headshot via FlowerGirls ml-35!! (nothing against skalman ;-P everyone jsut knows your name)

lets stay on topic tho ;-P

I play a fps called enemy territory - its free on ze net. Im frau doktor. :)

ET = good :)

someone needs to play me at CSS! :p

Aio said:
someone needs to play me at CSS! :p

I'm game. Only problem I might have is high latency on non-south american servers. I have played on a few north-american servers on which my latency was a bit high, however I didn't experience any lag at all, per se, things went just normally... Weird, but nice all the same, hehe. :)

I would but I dont wanan go purchase the game. As for you... you need to go download AA (ITS FREE) come into my domain.

AA blows, i tried it a while back :p

Monopoly & scrabble - you guys spend too much time on your PC's! :laugh:

My games consist of a lot of oldies but goodies:

Quake 2 & 3
Doom 3 (not that I finally have a system to play it on :laugh: )
GTA: Vice City (still fun to play on the MTA servers for the stunt tracks)
Serious Sam (yes the first one. Still a blast to run around and have the headles freaks running around behind you :eek: )

Monk said:
I play a fps called enemy territory - its free on ze net. Im frau doktor. :)

Is that the wolfenstein version or have they finally released the Quake Wars one?

Edit: There is one more game that I want to check out called Prey. Still have the demo to install but the graphics look fairly intense.

Last edited:
the collection of Single player games i play are.

The entire Grand Theft auto franchise with Vice City being my favorite (favorite weapon: minigun and rocket launcher)
Morrowind
The Sims (old version not sims 2)
BF1942 collection (favorite side: axis)
Ghost Recon
Spider Solitaire
USAF (favorite plane is a-10)
MS Flight Sim
Ms Combat Flight Sim (favorite plane s-3 viking available by add on)
X-Plane

Well I'm an Otaku so my game collection is all Japanese or Anime games heres a few:
Gundam Seed:Never Ending Tomorrow
MS Saga: A New Dawn
Devil May Cry 3
GT4
Yea too lazy to type more...

You guys r forgetting the oldies. And the greatest game of all time by far, SUPER MARIO WORLD!

I also play:

Castlevania(for the super nintendo)
Super Mario Kart
CS:S(sometimes but it slows down my comp. real bad)
THAW(That's Tony Hawk's American Wasteland for anyone who doesn't know)
GTA: Vice City(good choice VeNgeNcE :D )
The Sims(I made the entire lot for the masion a graveyard :vampire: )
And this little mini-game

And soon I will play AA(Sry, ur not the best anymore FlowerGirl)

one evening a week 6 friends come over for a mini LAN party
Red alert 2 Yuri Revenge/Unreal Tournament

Oher games i play ATM

-Jagged alliance 2(great game pick it up if you have the chance)
-Diablo II
-Need for speed most wanted
-Civilization IV

Last edited by a moderator:
I still like the old ones.
  • Broodwar (starcraft addon)
  • Natural Selection (Half-life addon)

i also play some broodwar, right now im playing through the campain, never gone through it all... but soon i have :p

otherwise also pretty much 8-bits nintendo. super mario 1, 3 and some more :)

I play a lot of games, so I'm posting my favourites only. Else this list will get far too long....

TimeSplitters - I HIGHLY recommend this FPS. It was so badly marketed that a lot of people missed out on this. Fast paced, comical and well... fun! I must say the latest one in the series TimeSplitters Future Perfect is the best one so far. Online too, so if you fancy a match... ;)

Red Faction - Love this. First ever FPS I played and the one I've most enjoyed. When it finally went online it got a lot better... although people kind of got annoyed at me for excessive use of the railgun.

Mace Griffin : Bounty Hunter - No, nothing to do with Star Wars. It's a FPS with a rather complex plot and a variety of interesting weapons. Things like sonic shock cannons to alien plasma guns. Only problem is that it has no online or multiplayer.

Burnout 3 - Good sense of speed, amazing crashes and some good music. One of my most favoured of all racing games.

Drakan:The Ancients Gates - Enjoyed this fantasy/adventure/RPG game. Shame it takes 1.5Mb per save on your PS2 memory card. But this had me addicted for a long time and was quite fun to play.

Prince Of Persia - Something a bit different, although I just want to slap that Prince repeatedly because no one should be capable of screwing time up that often.

Final Fantasy - Ha, I'm a FF geek. Played the whole series and yes like thousands of others I'm one of these FF7 fanboys.

Oddworld : Strangers Wrath - ...and the rest of the Oddword series. They're nice puzzle/platform games that aare quite amusing and addictive. The game I mentioned is more of a combat focussed game where you have to go on bounty missions and what have you.

And Halo, Halo 2, Doom 3, the usual games everyone lists. ;)

BF1942 DC, BF2, CSS, GTA:SA multi player

:smoke:

Psi Ops (if anyone has some savegame please PM me, stuck at the tunnel)

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (maybe play over again some years later)

Bloodrayne

Postal 2

I know, all very peacefull... :D

In the past Transport Tycoon, Red Alert, CyClones and Motorhead.

Last edited:
Smeg! I thought I'd be the first to mention it. Yes as you'll see from my profile my fave game is Final Fantasy 7 :D

BTW has anyone played the arcade game Offroad Thunder? It's awesome! :D I got into it while I was on holiday in Majorca, where I had looaads of high scores :D My fave track and just about the only one I race on is the last one 'cliffhanger', on which I have (or at least had) the high score on 3 different machines. I then found Midway Arcade Treasures 3 which has it on on the PS2 :D Not as cool as the arcade machine with the seat and steering wheel though :)

Sorry had to mention it :p

Before my EU days I was totally addicted to BF1942 and all the expansions and mods out there. Great online gaming experience there.

Now when I am not in the EU

I am trying to finish HL2. I had some motion sickness problems with my CRT monitor but now my flatscreen is awesome no more :drool:

I am also playing X3: The reunion (Space sim like Privateer)

Other than that its using my Wacom and Photoshop which in a way can be a tedious game(learning experience) lol.

Hey,

Other than PE - I have been playing recently over the last month are:-

"The Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion"; "Knights of the Old Republic 2"; "Neverwinter Nights" and "The Sims 2" plus all expansions

I also just baught Civilization IV, but my DVD drive is broken so I have to wait until tomorrow to get a new one :silly2:.

I intend to get a game called "Mass Effect" by bioware when it comes out. It looks simply amazing; for more info goto Mass Effect Site

Back