Outback Land Area 32 Makes it into the UK Press!

Huh? Link dont work.
Hy

yes it does

works for me, nice story :)

Last edited:
Great article Gen! :thumbup: Good exposure for EU too. Thank you for sharing! :D

Gen, nice article. Great PR. And from what I know of you, a really nice guy.

Indeed, That is Nice!

Nice article.

First they say 1000 peds is 10$, and laters they say you get 100Ped=10$ a week from rent :D
And one more thing they got wrong: ATM card doesnt wrong atm. But otherwise more PR for MA.

Nice to see EU in the news. Good for you to get some advertisement for your land, also good for EU to get into the press.

I joined EU after reading a similar article about CND on the BBC site.

Nice, Gen! Enjoyed the reading, thought it was good PR both for EU and for your OLA.

They also said that 1.6 billion ped = 1.6 million dollars.

1,600,000,000 / 10 = 160,000,000 million :p

Well, I'm sure they will get their math straightened out... I hope.

I am starting the get the big picture of MA's secret PR plan for EU: Get the invested players to do it for them :D

Gen is following in the steps of Neverdie in the PR trail. Never mind the factual errors, it still gets the job done: New potential participants who would not otherwise have heard that such "thing" even exists. That is where the growth will come from, far more than from the specialized gaming sector where anyone interested in the concept has already heard of EU.

I checked PE (back then) after reading the BBC articles, although I had heard something about this "thing" elsewhere before that. But it was the BBC credibility that made me check it out.

Nice article but im now seeing how new players are getting turned off by misleading news reports. This case its not ma's fualt or gen's fualt it seems as though the news team did not do enough reasearch or ask enough questions.

Aside from the many mathmatical errors in the article there is a pale comparison between eu and dungeons and dragons, i understand that they are comparing the ongoing story line but they should have compared it to something a little more relevent to the space theme. I also dont like how they used the wording "money making scheme" it just sounds so scammy.

But Gen, aside from my opinions, Id like to say GREAT WORK getting PR for entropia we need stuff like this for the continuation of our little virtual world.

+reps

Back