Buying: Outback Land Area

Starbuckx

Old
Hi all,

I'm looking to acquire a land area. I have seen a few for sale on the AH and would be interested in speaking to the sellers as certain information is required before making such an investment. Also, if there are other land owners who are looking to sell please do get in touch.

Could you pm me if you have something for sale with the following information:

• Your ingame name
  • The name of the OLA, co-ordinates & Name on Entropia Life.
  • If there is any DNA included in the sale & current locked in settings.
  • If you have an stocks of improvement points/fertiliser with the sale.
  • Services Terminals you have on site.
  • If you have DNA any proof of income over the last year.
  • Known Ores Enmatters on land.
  • Links to any info about the site.

There are a couple of LA's that I've been in discussions over so far. There do seem to be a lot of LA's that aren't being actively managed so if your looking to trade up please do let me know.

I'd prefer LA's that already have DNA in place, which have missions and not too much competition from natural spawns or other LA's, for which I'm willing to pay a reasonable amount for.

I value a Land Area based on the potential income that can be generated, so evidence of what has been generated in recent months helps my confidence and therefore its value.

Please do get in touch if your looking to sell.

I've been contacted about another couple of LA's both very good one very expensive!

I'm still interested to see if there are any more for sale that might be even more attractive.

A couple of OLA's on my shortlist, would love to see if there are any better ones for sale....please do give me a shout.

Back