Achievement: OYG! How did THAT Happen!?

Chopper

Elite
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Chopper McHelicopter
What a nice thing to wake up to :)

I'm not talking about my Hangover, which is savage and really quite un-necessary. I swear I'm not Touching a Single Drop of Vodka until, oh... Later at the very earliest...

No I'm talking about how my neat little row of Rep Bars seemed to have turned into a Shiny Gold Star :eek:

<--------------------- :thumbup:

I haven't been awarded a Gold Star since I was in Junior School.

Actually that's not strictly true. I've never been awarded a Gold Star before, Not Even at Junior School. I was a little bugger. But I did get to be Milk Monitor for a term, and that helped me find a sense of responsibility. No Milk in UK schools anymore though...
ThanX Maggie :rolleyes:

I just wanted to say ThanX to everyone out there who have :thumbup:'d my rantings and odd pronouncements over the last 3 years. I'm not the kind of EU inhabitant who has a vast stock of game mechanics knowledge, or tons of stats, or reams of test results. Clearly though there are some who don't mind reading the crap I spout. On a good day I may admit or claim that some of it is funny. I hope that's enough.

I love being a part of this Wonderful Community.

You all Rock, Audibly. :wtg:

Well, most of you do. ;)

Incidentally, OYG is "Oh YOUR God". I'm trying it out. Not big on religion, me...

Geez, the bloody let anyone into this club nowadays :eek:

Gratz Chop :yay:

OK, everyone neg rep Chop now to take it away, so he can feel chuft again and getting it back :D

Welcome to the
reputation_goldstar.gif
EF-club ! :cool:

ThanX for all the kind words...

+reps all round...

Except for Safara. Either because he encouraged everyone to neg rep me, or because I had reason to +rep him too recently.

You decide which is more likely...

You must spread more Rep around before etc...

Except for Safara. Either because he encouraged everyone to neg rep me, or because I had reason to +rep him too recently.

You decide which is more likely...

I think its because he encouraged everyone to neg rep you :yup:

Maybe you should make a poll :D

Gratz Hon :wtg:

Gratz, I have been a bit more mischievious than you it appears, I have not yet earned a gold star ;)

Looks good on you

Bah and Poo....must spread more reppies before...yada..yada.yada

Braw wee Star you got there....:yay:

Got mine toooooo:)

Yay

Gratz again and ta for the the rep back:)

Hurrikane

Gratz Chops !! :yay:

Gratz, Chop! I have always enjoyed reading your drivel....uhhh, I mean, FINE quality posts. ;) :silly2:

Back