PA Mall Shop Owners using drugs?

Heheh ... that's my old shop - so you're the one who got it for start bid on auction when the VU was being implemented (i.e. servers down) ...

???
i bid 5 hours before the servers went down, then after the severs were back online, i had to wait 3 more hours for the auction to end.
i DID NOT "win" the shop on auction while the servers were down.
Just wanted to clear that up

Thanks
Cmann

*the top paragraph is copied from post 12, i didnt no how else to do it

Last edited:
In defense of some shop owners market prices fluctuate daily and when you have a busy lifestyle it is not always viable to spend hrs everyday changing prices up and down.

market might say +100 and you have it at +100 2 days later the arse falls out of the market because of mass droppings of the item but yours in shop is still at old price... scam NO just the way the market works.

I am co-owner of a shop in PA mall and my partner only comes online every couple of weeks or when I email him that stocks are low.

So some prices are speculative ( market or a little up) and other items are market or a little low.

The low priced items are those that are in good supply and you are happy to pass on at those prices.

In an Auction you may place a start bid which is what you would accept at least and a slightly highish BO for those who dont want to wait or who really really want one. This option is frequently taken which raises prices.
Then you have the seller who wants the ped now so puts a below market start and BO which lowers prices......

Sadly there will always be RIPOFF's in this community but dont bite all shopowners just because EU is dynamic.

Gratz Again Ace I promise to be a great Tenant.

Echo
nAn....nothing AND nowhere

In defense of some shop owners market prices fluctuate daily and when you have a busy lifestyle it is not always viable to spend hrs everyday changing prices up and down.

market might say +100 and you have it at +100 2 days later the arse falls out of the market because of mass droppings of the item but yours in shop is still at old price... scam NO just the way the market works.

I am co-owner of a shop in PA mall and my partner only comes online every couple of weeks or when I email him that stocks are low.

So some prices are speculative ( market or a little up) and other items are market or a little low.

The low priced items are those that are in good supply and you are happy to pass on at those prices.

In an Auction you may place a start bid which is what you would accept at least and a slightly highish BO for those who dont want to wait or who really really want one. This option is frequently taken which raises prices.
Then you have the seller who wants the ped now so puts a below market start and BO which lowers prices......

Sadly there will always be RIPOFF's in this community but dont bite all shopowners just because EU is dynamic.

Gratz Again Ace I promise to be a great Tenant.

Echo
nAn....nothing AND nowhere

i think there more talking about the pixie and low end stuff for high prices

I must admit, I agree with Crag, first impressions DO last.

Once on CND I went to a shop looking for a good extractor, the owner being well known, turns out said extractor was well over market value.

I didnt buy it, because I checked, but I was astonished, the memory stayed with me, and now feel I am wasting my time trawling around shops.

Shame really :(
Indeed it is a shame, dont let one bad experience put you off shopping at CND. It has a bad rep for over priced items sold through the auction (everyone see this), control room and the shops. One thing we have tried to do at CND Supplies is try to match planetside prices where we can. Please feel free to get a msg to me via this forum or via friends ingame.

All shops???

Then u must been filled whit tears going thru "our" socshop.
We have a TT+1 corner whit items that woud be more expencive.
Most of our items in shop is aimed to new players and therfore whit realy low markup.

Some items that new players shall not have... have a little more markup then auktion, but those items are easy to spot.

Our shop is first one on first floor nekt to televator. Do feel fre to look again.

All shops???

Then u must been filled whit tears going thru "our" socshop.
We have a TT+1 corner whit items that woud be more expencive.
Most of our items in shop is aimed to new players and therfore whit realy low markup.

Some items that new players shall not have... have a little more markup then auktion, but those items are easy to spot.

Our shop is first one on first floor nekt to televator. Do feel fre to look again.

i never said all, there are a few shops down there that are good, i know 2 off the top of my head, your soc shop, and another selling more high end stuff and lower mid stuff (rare bp's 3x0 axes resourcesfrom pvp4 ect) (again, because i am not sposoring any shop i wont name them just like i wont name the ones making pixie so high) i will state that one shop owner did fix there prices after posting this, so part of what i wanted o acomplish was done.
:wtg:

Yeah the prices are outrageous. I don't shop in malls because of that.

Mall shops

Humm,

I visit every shop in the game (except CND, I look there from time to time) 3 times a week I check them all..... I love to shop to wonder about checking prices and bumping into other shop owners and people....

Show me the screenshots please, as I have never seen these prices in any shop in the game sorry,.....

As for some items being high, well some owners set them high as they dont want to sell the item , unless the sale is high, its like I wont sell my house i live in it, but if you offer me £300,000 I'll consider it quickly...

Some items are set wrong by accident, I've also seen that - Even MA bugs after an up date - eg - MA set my rugs at +10 ped after an up-date when there were set by me at +150, guess what happened, they were sold, no compllains there, from customers;)

Have you ever seen an item less than the Auction price listed, well I have , i see it all the time - some higher some lower and as people have pointed out prices flutuate often after an up-date, when drops change - pixie foot guards drop 50% in 3 weeks - or new L-Quent side boards drop from +200 to plus 60 in 4 weeks.......

Buy out prices are not the same as auction prices - look on auction now - yes some times they are - often as a mistake or person not knowing how to use the auction or know the differnce between buy out and auction....

Shops have to pay Rent yes so auctions cost money too - Shop keepers also incur an added cost to the shop owner in decay + the tax..... +11 pec or so per transaction.....

if you know the market and see items becomeing rare - you dont sell them for less do you - or do you, up too you:scratch2::scratch2:

Well PA mall...... is the the busy Mall.. stand at the door and i bet you will see x10 more people visit than all the other malls - ND's bank is here - the sweating is here - the city is full of trading and people.. 90% of new players arrive here, its the place to be, and the lag is fine now , I never experience it....

Back to your starter thread, so did you see any items below market value, maybe you diddnt as they sell so fast all you see is whats left and focusing on 3 items out of 5000 items more its kinda poor im sorry...

As kitty pointed out - shop around you will find prices and items change by the hour in busy shops, quiet shops sell for less, as they have less customers - busy shops more, and yes it does level out, if items dont sell they are reduced, but items that sell, why sell for less, and there are only so many new people - dropping prices doesnt always produce more sales as there are only so many people in the game and a slow influx of new people.

Ok an example, that happened to me a few weeks back...

I wanted a 104 tool - i asked Auktume if he craft one for me , he politly said sure, yippy, i cant get my tool for a good price,, humm no he told me it was 50% more expensive to craft than in auction, so i best buy it in auction for 100 ped rather than 150 from him.... he/we dont spend $1000's on skills to sell to strangers for less or no profit do we , maybe some people do, gl to them....

Well i purchased the Bp.. i passed it to Pole for x ped - he crafted some lost then on the last craft broke even - gave one to me for tt 100.. as we helped each other - no one won anything maybe a few skills.. I wouldnt expect him to sell it to me for tt + normall cost if i was a stranger, but he's a friend , not a compleat stranger - so I got my tool.. good for me. no loss. but you carnt spend you time crafting for no profit can you and shops auction the game is set up as a real cash economy not a free CD shoot some little soilders game - so wake up...

Good luck to everyone, you want an item fast you buy it - you want it for cost , well you will need friends that takes time - you want it cheap you may have to wait - thats life.....

Lets not fight between ourselves, there is a Tax on everything and its not even started yet....

As the Singer from PULP said in a song: 'I am not Jesus but I have the same initials'

bob-dylan-5366.jpg

Drugs/ Religion sex and TV - a working class hero is somthing to be - But you must learn to smile when you Kill - quote Bob Dylan - he was on drugs, I think...

PA MALL Rocks big time...
Moonfish

I just poked around PA mall to try and find an amp and whaaw made me just... wow. it was funny, i really needed the laugh afte rloosing that many ped on a hunt.
Pixie male harness' for +30
goblin male for +40?
warrior for +25

and that's for one piece!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
seriusly thanx for the joke guys.

this wasnt just one shop, this was the whole first floor! go see! i'm sure everyone could use a laugh :)

Last edited:
Back