Buying: Paladin thigh

yxtom

Provider
Society
EEEE
Tom yxTom
Paladin thigh (M)

soo... thats my wish :rolleyes:
Price... something like TT+350 will go (its not stoned)

E: if u have full set and dont want to sell it by pieces - ist OK - lets discuss!

Last edited:
soo... thats my wish :rolleyes:
Price... something like TT+300 will go

I have female paladin thigh, but I'm assuming you are looking for male?

little bump :yay:

bump........ :kos::kos:

bump again...

that wont be easy to find...try few cala in pvp maybe you get lucky, didnt saw any global on them after this vu so maybe you have a chance..
Nway Bump for ya.

yeah, like just said, I'd say try some cala F (only the F drops that armor part).

I tried before the VU... but only got f** green/purple/blue carpets and lousy implants. (Read: I rotated 1k-2k peds on them)

It's even harder now, since the feffs have been beefed up. And there are many in the north west part of the PVP.

Try the "equator-to-South" part of the PVP.
Mostly mid-to-west.

And GOOD LUCK - that seem to be very needed for that particular quest.

As for myself, I bought a vigi tigh for now, but won't mind to loot that pala tigh for myself

that wont be easy to find...try few cala in pvp maybe you get lucky, didnt saw any global on them after this vu so maybe you have a chance..
Nway Bump for ya.

thx! I hunt them... a lot.. alone and in team... actually we got even 2 globs ther - but NO thighs :( (so far)
Its little bit annoying since other parts for Paladin u can find behind every corner... But - its a game, its fun and i keep looking :wtg:

... and bumping :rolleyes:

thx! I hunt them... a lot.. alone and in team... actually we got even 2 globs ther - but NO thighs :( (so far)
Its little bit annoying since other parts for Paladin u can find behind every corner... But - its a game, its fun and i keep looking :wtg:

i gave up after chasing them for one and a half year, free bump

ohh... another bump
:kos:

free BUMP for nice thighs :)

bump - :wtg:

Also i change first post... a little

Your really want Paladin that bad

I did too see here

Good luck, those things are as rare as hens teeth :(

GL

Arto

Last edited: