Panic!!!

johan jh hansen

229693 PED ATH
Society
Retired
Johan JH Hansen
Hey guys!

Tell me is the market finally collapsing on the uber items?
I see there are 2-3 IMK2, imp fap, mod fap, I2870 and MM for sale, and many of the sales called "Fast Sales" and "Cheep Sales" so one cant help to wonder if the world bank crises finally has reached to EU :scratch2:

BTW I'm quite happy about the price dropping on items in EU, it was getting quite crazy. Maybe regular people can start playing EU soon :yay:

We get one of these threads atleast every week.

What do you think? :p

Nemesis...

I saw a couple of Nemesis armor parts on auction last night with a starting bid below TT ! :)

Well someone said that now that we get more (L) stuff with equal dps and stuff the prices will drop...

wtf! im with you!!!!! SELLL SELLLL SELLLL!!!! the world is gonna blow!

hope i helped to lover the mm prcies now, id love one :silly2:

GL

lol JH i see youre in the market to buy some items :)

err whats to panic about? Some people selling off some items is nothing new. There could be various reasons for these sale and none of them because they think the sky is about to fall.

Well, the "boom" rose when the $ lost much of it's value. Now that the $ is becoming stronger atm price lower. So imo, it's damage control or payoff, depending what value the sellers use.

Anyway, if prices lower too much I'm sure MA will implement an update overtime in which the electric dps of (L) guns will be fixed :laugh:

Well, the "boom" rose when the $ lost much of it's value. Now that the $ is becoming stronger atm price lower. So imo, it's damage control or payoff, depending what value the sellers use.

Agreed, also i know of a few people who have taken the opportunity of the strong dollar to withdraw. Those that have taken this option have said more or less the same thing, that with the strong dollar they will not deposit with the current rate of exchange and plan to sweat through the period or just cease playing until things turn around (all UK players btw).
At the moment i'm kind of in the same position, along with 4 RL friends who play - debating whether to withdraw at this time. Not really because i need the money in RL, more because the cost to play is so much more with the exchange rate coupled with the new "dynamic" loot system, adapted mobs etc..

Last edited:
BTW I'm quite happy about the price dropping on items in EU, it was getting quite crazy. Maybe regular people can start playing EU soon :yay:

Why, do you know for sure regular people can't play EU without those items? I have none of them nor I will ever have one and I am pretty happy as it is.
I am doing my stuff with whats affordable and in my range and can't care less about the prices on those items.

I hope so... :D not that i care that much about ubber items.

"DON'T PANIC!!!"

We see this threads every week yeah, but it's very good possible that players lost money IRL so they need to cash out a bit.

It's more a function of L items that are equal to or better than the old "uber" items, methinks.

DRDC TT your mod fap and uber items in general...okok i can give u some ped too :laugh:
stupidity off
Uber items are very nice and i don t think MA will never give us some like the actual ones. Oh yes probably we will have some with incredible dmg and that we can use with low level professions, but an uber item is not uber just for the damage or protection that it does . Other factors, like decay, are important to consider an item like an uber items. And don t be so happy that price goes down. Actually this is a sign of economy sick.

Yeah, the insane price level needs to come down... :)

im suprised no-ones done this yet :D

dont_panic.jpg

hehe

On topic.... theres a huge amount of items that are VASTLY overpriced but i doubt they will drop much as the people who paid the overvalued price will cry and push it back up.

And to those people who paid the overpriced price who will prob flame me ..... you knew theres a chance it can go down too!

Agreed, also i know of a few people who have taken the opportunity of the strong dollar to withdraw. Those that have taken this option have said more or less the same thing, that with the strong dollar they will not deposit with the current rate of exchange and plan to sweat through the period or just cease playing until things turn around (all UK players btw).

agreed no way in hell im depositing when the £-$ is something like $1.7 per £... bring back $2!!!

Reactions: Eps
Actually this is a sign of economy sick.

Yupz, but the problem is that the economy is being made unstable by it's creators. There's confusion about the future, the amount of implementable items, the lootsystem on other planets, the justification of those uber prices for another 5 years, the $ revaluation, horrific badly distributed loot, a skillsystem which proves to be useless (in relation to gear), an unhappy customerbase and a "game" without any plot at all atm.

agreed no way in hell im depositing when the £-$ is something like $1.7 per £... bring back $2!!!

I don't depo much atm because of the € - $ going down.

Revolution, there must be a revolution right now... :smoke:

Why, do you know for sure regular people can't play EU without those items? I have none of them nor I will ever have one and I am pretty happy as it is.
I am doing my stuff with whats affordable and in my range and can't care less about the prices on those items.

I did not say that i knew anything for sure. But i know there are many items for sale atm.

And if u start playing EU today and want to hunt a mob like mid lvl Atrox u will have to invest around 10-20k ped in items/skills, that is 1-2k$/5,5-11k DKK

And that is WAY to much to invest, and is also the reason people rather play WoW or other games that are ALLOT cheaper to play (if you only want to play a game and are not in it for the money)

So thats why i hope that prices fall, we really need some new blood in EU, don't we? ;)

The prices might be going down in a short periode during the worst part of the financical crises when some people have to sell out, however I believe most items will continue raising in price and become even more seldom and worthy as more people will join after the crysis is coming out.

The prices might be going down in a short periode during the worst part of the financical crises when some people have to sell out, however I believe most items will continue raising in price and become even more seldom and worthy as more people will join after the crysis is coming out.

Nah ur just saying that cus u bought a mod fap for ALLOT recently. You better sell it while u still can :laugh:

...think the sky is about to fall.

OMG WHAT THE SKY IS GOING TO FALL???!?!?!?!?!??!!!!

FAST PPL SELL ME YOUR UBER ITEMS FOT TT BEFORE THEY GONNA BE WORTH -1TRILLION € OMGGGG PAANNNIICCCCC

oh wait this thread ment to be a serious one :laugh:

Noooo...

Prices on items is going up forever, just like they do in RL :laugh:

Back