Parking Cars in the Sky

Calypto

Guardian
Banned
This is an opportunity to get VIP Parking this Friday at the Grand Opening of the Oberon Creation. WE ask the question do you prefer to park on the ground or would you prefer parking in the Sky. Describe the Car you own and if you feel parking in the Sky is a good Idea. We will pick 2 folks as we get feedback on our question. The reason we ask is that Friday Clubcalypto.com radio wants to offer Vip Parking to folks attending the Oberon Creation Unveiling Party. This will help us guage how large a Parking Area needs to be created. The Floating Party Deck is out of this world and we want to know if a Floating Parking Deck would be of interest to players attending. WE will pick 2 winners and send a Pm to you if you are chosen..Also we will announce the two winners on air friday at the party. A floating Party Deck is one thing!! Is a floating parking deck a cool idea ? Clubcalypto.com radio rocks the Planet...

A floating car-park would definitely be a first for Entropia Universe.

I would love to have a space!

Car name: Dillymobile
Colour: A rusty aged faded blue

Why should my car be granted a space?
The Dillymobile has served me well over the months, and has admittedly had a tough life, plunging off cliffs, colliding with trees, getting blown up at the rig, and mobbed by Zombies and Wolfs in PVP5. I figure in its retirement from combat service it deserves to be able to go in to neutral, put its handbrake on, and have a rest :silly2:

This is an opportunity to get VIP Parking this Friday at the Grand Opening of the Oberon Creation. WE ask the question do you prefer to park on the ground or would you prefer parking in the Sky. Describe the Car you own and if you feel parking in the Sky is a good Idea. We will pick 2 folks as we get feedback on our question. The reason we ask is that Friday Clubcalypto.com radio wants to offer Vip Parking to folks attending the Oberon Creation Unveiling Party. This will help us guage how large a Parking Area needs to be created. The Floating Party Deck is out of this world and we want to know if a Floating Parking Deck would be of interest to players attending. WE will pick 2 winners and send a Pm to you if you are chosen..Also we will announce the two winners on air friday at the party. A floating Party Deck is one thing!! Is a floating parking deck a cool idea ? Clubcalypto.com radio rocks the Planet...

Funny how some people just never get the message that they are not welcome somewhere.

YAY I need one of those pets XD

SOOOO Cutsie!!!!!

* HUGGLES * mmmphhhhhh

I offer A "how to use a enterbutton party" free off charge :yay:

anyway will bring "Parking Cars in the Sky" a visit ;)

Greetz

Aww, I just had to give mine away last month. Now I miss them again. :(

UpDate : Parking Spaces have been added we now offer free floating or Paved pad Parking for our Finer Guest. So Can u think of any additional parking ideas for the In the Sky Party Deck !! OBeron Creation is a true wonder !!! My Hats Off to Oberon !!!!

Back