Pathfinder armor....new ...old......what the heck?

?

Ok its a give away then how come Slither is walking with it?
How come 1 person have multiple sets male/female
Confention hasn't even started so is this a teaser?
If yes why has slither it and not an official showing off?
Who told you its from leipzig?

this thread started out great , and has degraded to unpleasant to read :(

Why can't there just be given straight answers on this mather , it is not like it is the new Shadow armor or something .....

c'mon castro, we're just messing around :)

I have posted stats, eco test etc many times in past, i'm not going to hide this one - not like it's a new shadow or something.

It is give away from Leipzig Games Convention 2007.. (...)

Today: 08.17.2007

GC2007: 08.23.2007 - 08.26.2007

:laugh:

( G|C )

I thinks it's somehow an old, bugged armor.

c'mon castro, we're just messing around :)

I have posted stats, eco test etc many times in past, i'm not going to hide this one - not like it's a new shadow or something.

THEN WHAT'S THE HOLDUP!?

LOL! :laugh:

this thread started out great , and has degraded to unpleasant to read :(

Why can't there just be given straight answers on this mather , it is not like it is the new Shadow armor or something .....

Oright .. lets try to figure out why ..

• GC Gift
  • Slither is blackmailing Mindark :laugh:
  • Mindark gave to him because they like him
  • He submitted a bug report and got a present
  • He was lucky and looted all Pathfinder bp's :scratch2:
  • He found a crafting bug and is using it.
  • Slither is evil crafter :D and taking over the entire world
  • .. insert your own conspiracy theories here :laugh:

I have heard rumours that I'm testing a new BP creating system for MA, and other rumours that there's a sliding scale on the armour to allow u to change the protection types - stranger things have happened.

...slither has developed 'The One' type powers and can mould the 'MAtrix' in his favour, yet he's still learning hence the crappy stats...

I have heard rumours that I'm testing a new BP creating system for MA, and other rumours that there's a sliding scale on the armour to allow u to change the protection types - stranger things have happened.

Would certainly fit with the name 'Pathfinder', maybe you can even choose the name yourself?

...slither has developed 'The One' type powers and can mould the 'MAtrix' in his favour,

I took the red pill, or was it the blue?

yet he's still learning hence the crappy stats...

I'm learning fast, i just got my first ever 10k+ crafting hof :D

Don't rumor me,

It didn't just pop into you inventory did it?
Is there a TT somewhere on a remote land where you can purchase it?
I dont get it, :mad:

realy I can't handle situations like this very good :ahh:

If it's new can I have royalties for the use of my name:D

ooh so the Leipzig Games Convention hasnt started yet ;) my bad. Always mixing the numbers. 17 or 23.. they all look the same. :D mmh.. maybe slith looted it from chirpy. Heard such rumor few min ago. :silly2:

{DELETED}

So a new armor, nice :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I didnt got it twice

send a support case, and they were telling me I should have logged in between 2 stupid dates, after explaining that my whole computer broke down they were still to ignorant to give away a 0Ped TT value

there goes 1 crstmas thought aye

is this armor new crafted slither? Or did you get it from someplace else? Looks like a pretty cool looking armor. Really don't know why all the secrecy is needed.

{DELETED}

Lol, grow up Gabriel...
Let him have his fun for a day, he'll tell how he got it.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, here's the story.

A soc mate got a new diciple who, for some reason IRL, had been given some gifts by MA when she signed up (my soc mate might clear up the reason, i'm not sure what it was)

She got an L laser carbine (eco 4.11, 13dam, about 30tt i think) an old style unlimited fap (14heal 21/sec) and 2 sets of this armour - I guess MA gave a set of each cause they didn't know which sex she would choose on signup.

I met with the ava and eco tested the gun out of curiosity (never thought to do the fap) and made an offer on the male set. I told her she could get a better price if she posted it on EF but she was happy with my offer so we traded.

The armour has some mixed up protection, not sure if it's bugged or not but I've sent a support case:

harness: 11elec, 4cut, 2imp/burn/acid
face/thigh/shin/arm: 11imp, 4cut, 2pen/burn/acid
gloves: 11imp, 2pen/burn/cut/acid, 1stab

That's the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth....or is it?

:laugh:

Oh you forgot to tell about the propeller that you can activate on your back,
will make you fly, damn cool :wtg:

damnit smith, that's why i took screenshot from the front

Ok , very dissapointing , I really wanted one but still thx for clarification.
Still strange MA favours ppl by giving them things but thats beyond me anyway...

so the female set is still out there :)

Is it for sale???

I can ask my disciple if she wants to sell it when she logs in. I'm not sure what she did to get that armor but it's somehow connected to that convention i think.
So PM me offers about the F Pathfinder set.

Interestingly, as the armour is not included in auction 'Orders', we now know that's not a comprehensive list of what exists in game.

BBB

Interestingly, as the armour is not included in auction 'Orders', we now know that's not a comprehensive list of what exists in game.

BBB

Yeah, that's really got me puzzled. Maybe it can't be sold on auction? Slither, would you mind trying to list a piece to answer that question?

Yeah, that's really got me puzzled. Maybe it can't be sold on auction? Slither, would you mind trying to list a piece to answer that question?

I think only discovered items are listed, not handed out ones. When the rocketlaunchers were handed out they also were not in the auction order system.

Maybe it's time to reintroduce the galleria McCormick. :)

BBB

Yes I still have my "looticious church gunner" with personal autograph from Lykke on the side, from the time she tested personalised crafted weapons for ma.

Back