'Pay It Foward' is looking for new members.

Mzilikazi

Provider
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Gweru Zili Mzilikazi
What is the Society name about?

The concept of 'paying it forward' is to help a person with the only requirement being that they help someone else in turn. There was a film made that used this as it's base but is best described here.

What do we want to achieve in game?

The Society really is a holding place both for players who would like to share their experience and those players who wish to benefit from that experience. We do maintain a structure but in reality it is a very flat structure.

Is there an end goal?

There is no end goal as such - what we are doing cannot be measured by 'Top 50' recognition. But we would like to be well known in game for being the Society to go to if you would like to learn the whole or part of this game.

Who should join this society?

Anyone who wants to learn the game or anyone who wants to share their knowledge - Even if it is just while you are in between Societies.

Come and join us and make a real difference in the game!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lee
I love that film, we watched in school, years ago :D

Nice idea :D

Good luck with the recruitment Zilli :)

Thanks Guys!

Nice concept ... I wish you success with building this soc. Back in October 2008, I wrote a Front Page article on "Paying it Forward" ... and I don't think people who do this on a daily basis get enough credit.

This is a great article Mindstar! I think there is a massive gap in the area of new arrivals section and we will do what we can to help.

Player retention is key to the long term success of this game!

Great idea for a soc, and I wish you the very best of luck with it. May only the nicest people ever apply :)

Thanks Lee!

Back