Pay-to-Play Theory

That's exactly how the fake news start and are carried over, a lazy person doesn't want to process the (public) information and finds it easier to blame everything that goes wrong and for their mistakes, on some made up BS, calling everyone liars.
I think I cycled in last mayhem alone the amount u cycled since you joined the game. I do pretty well for myself and you're only bitching, it's obvious you know what you talk :D
No, I don't want people to deposit more, I want people to play smarter, that way the little they deposited will last them much longer and or make them a profit, even if small, it's still something in a video game they like.

The problem is you assume I'm talking about my own experience here.
And it is indeed just your imagination...

My current avatar is exactly 3 years old, and I've managed to get to a level that most people take 12 years to reach.
And I've done this by spending 8 times less money on average than people whose history I know, and who are in the same situation as me, i.e. having to deposit small amounts from time to time. (which is already too much in my opinion, considering there's no goal at the end, but I'm a perfectionist...)

So in average 4 times faster and 8 times cheaper.

I'm not stupidly complaining about my personal experience here.

I know it's hard for you to understand, but take a step back and take some time.
I assure you there are people in this world who don't just think about themselves... o_O

The problem is you assume I'm talking about my own experience here.
And it is indeed just your imagination...

My current avatar is exactly 3 years old, and I've managed to get to a level that most people take 12 years to reach.
And I've done this by spending 8 times less money on average than people whose history I know, and who are in the same situation as me, i.e. having to deposit small amounts from time to time. (which is already too much in my opinion, considering there's no goal at the end, but I'm a perfectionist...)

So in average 4 times faster and 8 times cheaper.

I'm not stupidly complaining about my personal experience here.

I know it's hard for you to understand, but take a step back and take some time.
I assure you there are people in this world who don't just think about themselves... o_O

Gz, you achieved in 3 years what is possible in two months and you probably played the game without needing any information from anyone, about anything, you already having your own rules for the game :D
Your last few statements makes you one of the last people in the game to understand how the game works and most likely your friends are the biggest gamblers praising lootius.

With a bit of luck a new player, or a returning player, gets in contact with an experienced player, or soc/group of players, that has/have a good grip of the game and slowly learns about some numbers and basic principles, learns about turnover, bankroll management and other things required to play this game without depositing for ammo.
You seem to have had the worst luck, none of your friends had a clue, which is ok, no one had, at the beginning, but people learn if they are curious. You are not, you have all the (wrong assumptions in the game so even if someone would come and tell you absolutely everything there is to know about the game, you'd still call them liars, selfish bastards and vultures because it's easier for you to sleep at night at peace with yourself and you failing at the game is not an issue. I bet you do the same thing in chess, you call the adversary cheater so you can happily walk away from the table when you loose :)
Time you try some other games dude, this one is too hard for you.

It becomes completely pointless, no serious arguments, and I feel like you're talking to yourself...
I hope it makes you feel good at least.

Anyway it helps me to know if you're lying or if you don't know what you're talking about...

Have fun, Mr. Shark.
And don't worry, you don't have to go to all that trouble, there'll always be plenty of little fish to feed you. :nutkick:

I find it funny to see so called profiting players who actually cheats and breaks EULA everytime they enter the game calling others cheating/botting. Stayed away from forums for years, it changed quite a lot. "if u dont profit u nuub, u know nothin, l2p, stay stuck in bronze kekekekw"

[Moderated: Quote of deleted post removed]

I understand the game has evolved a great deal from when I started in 2004 but it's always been how you define playing the game. Going up head to head against the TT has never really been a successful strategy in terms of play IMO (aside from a few really well skilled & equipped avatars) since MA is going to get their "rake" so to speak to facilitate the game. I really had to learn that the hard way early on but it allowed me to see PE as a whole (from developer to player) in a different light. EU has just added more cogs to the machine these days but the basic fundamentals are still present even on PPs.

I have my issues with cheaters and exploiters and I wish MA would be more proactive (not so laissez faire) when it's an obvious scam or weakness in their system but every game has unethical behavior it just sucks that this one is tied to a RCE.

This game forces you to participate in the economy which allows some people to break even or profit. I don't see any way around that aspect of the game no matter how to try to spin it. Big investors, traders, land owners, and deed holders definitely want people to participate because it benefits their style of play it's not some secret it's just EU.

Until I took an extended break I mined every time I played because I knew where to find decent mark up resources. For a very long time mining covered my piss poor hunting returns and sometimes hunting would cover mining during a slow period, it was all variable in nature but you could survive the down cycles so to speak unless you increased your risk. Crafting was more difficult for me because the up and down cycles were so volatile and you definitely needed a fat PED card to survive and some good BPs.

I've lost decent PED and I've also gained some decent PED over the years. Nothing is ever static and is probably why I still have interest in EU. Sure I wish space was implemented differently but I've got other games that satisfy those "privateer" like dreams. I decided to give EU another chance for a while and see where it goes from here because there have been some improvements I really like but I will still keep a watchful eye on where things are going and how MA and the PPs pan out.

There is a cost to playing EU there is no doubt about it but you can mitigate that cost in some respects via your actions (style of play). There has always been elements of Risk VS Reward in PE/EU you just have to take that into account each time you sign in.

Last edited by a moderator:
We value open discussions on this forum, but please follow the rules going forward. This forum is no place for insults/flaming or personal disputes, and if you believe another player has violated the EULA, please send a support case about it. Any posts violating these rules will be removed.

Back