Question: Paysafecard

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
Looking at the paysafecard offer on the splash-screen, I obviously ran to the store immediately. Uhm, okay, maybe not... I had some laying about, which I now wanted to use for a deposit.

I had two: one for € 10, one for € 25, which I entered.

The € 10 went okay. The € 25 did not. While the amount IS visible in the transation history (under "Committed"), the money did NOT go into my PED card.

QUESTION With special offers like these, do they have to manually approve the transaction, which could be a reason for the delay?

hi
if you depo for 250 ped you get starter pakket
can you tell me what you get if you have it
then maybe i will depo again to see it

thx MISSY

:):)

I have a different question about this: it says with 250ped purchase, but a $25 paysafecard only gives 246 and someodd ped ... would i need to depo a 25 AND a 10?

...and, what exactly is in the starter pack?

TIA

-test
-CRT

ooh yes yes, I want to know what is in starter pack, too. Maybe I buy a 25 and 10 just to be on safe side, only £28 or so. Although exchange rate of Euro dipped in the last few days because of the Cyprus situation... so I think Euros are cheaper than ever for me =P

*subscribes for teh infos*

Check the date

It says between March 21st and April 7th, so I guess it will just start working tomorrow.

It says between March 21st and April 7th, so I guess it will just start working tomorrow.

This seems to be the first response which actually answers my question. I am now hoping that MA has been paying more attention than me, and that they are slowing down the deposit which I made, so that it falls within that timeframe, so that I get the PED and the kit tomorrow :)

Nope. Nothing yet. Not even a response that they are looking into it :(

And the invaders are coming!

About a year ago I entered four $25 paysafe cards and one of them did not work as it had a "pending" remark on the list of deposits.

I checked and renetered the card number which was listed as pending and renetered it as if it was new and it worked. At the time there was not any special offers but if you get tired of waiting you could try reentering the card number, perhaps it would work.

U can´t depo atm with paysafecard, a soc-mate asked and I checked it, it´s disabled/not possible if u wanna depo, all other options such as ukash etc work, looks like they have to fix something.

Could also explain ur problem.

U can´t depo atm with paysafecard, a soc-mate asked and I checked it, it´s disabled/not possible if u wanna depo, all other options such as ukash etc work, looks like they have to fix something.

Could also explain ur problem.

Not quite. Because I had two coupons. One for € 10, and one for € 25.
The one for € 10 worked...

My guess is that they noticed something was wrong, and the shut it down to avoid further problems. Doesn't explain why I haven't heard a single thing on my support case though...

May have to use the try-again approach from lilmoo later, allthough my thing doesn't say "Pending"

I tried finding info regarding this "Starter package" but I did not find any..

Anyone have any info regarding this? :)

Kind regards,
Dust

thanks for the link

To whom it may concern:

Danton just mentioned that a compensation is now sent to the PED flow center. Indeed, there the money is. So if you are waiting for you money, check there.

I have a different question about this: it says with 250ped purchase, but a $25 paysafecard only gives 246 and someodd ped ... would i need to depo a 25 AND a 10?

...and, what exactly is in the starter pack?

TIA

-test
-CRT

"Make a single deposit for 250 PED (equivalent to $25) or more with paysafecard" Can anyone verify that the 25 card would be enough to work? As i read it, it says a single deposit so a 25 and 10 would be two deposits? Also can i use only one card for both me and my wife or does it lock the pin to the user like credit cards do?

Last edited:
Back