<PC> Lacerating Attack Nanochip VIII (new discovery)

Mr-Joey

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Joe "Mr-Joey" Force
Hello Mindforce-Powerranger and all other :)

Today i discovered this nice "Lacerating Attack Nanochip VIII"
Was my first discovery, shame that i can't use this chip myself.

That's why i ask you to help me finding a price for this chip.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/3/3/7/lacerating-attack-nano-viii.jpg

I'm not in hurry to sell, but if you think you have the right offer feel free to send me a pm.
This is a price check thread and not a selling thread.

Please keep this thread clean.

Regards

Mr-Joey

Grats, no idea on value.

Maybe Rick the Mindforce Power Ranger can give you a better idea :)

Or Dan if he is not too busy whining about something wrong with the game lol.

Reactions: Mac
Gratz Joey ;) !

Do a thread in the Hall Of Fame / Discoveries,
and we'll gratz you !

Grats, no idea on value.

Maybe Rick the Mindforce Power Ranger can give you a better idea :)

Or Dan if he is not too busy whining about something wrong with the game lol.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Congratulations Joey

I rated it about 1500 - 2000 here

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?242927-Nanochip-Prices-whats-going-on

That said Cyro is very popular in game, and skills sell at a good price. It doesn't quite have the kick of the X or XI which limits is use somewhat. I think the Lacerating chips are better than Corrosive, just my personal opinion.

Unlimited chips are not falling as fast as I thought they would, so you should be able to get 2K+ for it for someone keen on it. Although any buyer at VIII will always have in the back of their mind an upgrade.

People seem to like the animation, I expect you will have good interest for a sale.

Lots of nice things to say about this chip. Although like all things in game I struggle to put very high price tags on things, and aim for realistic pricing. So go your own way with sale.

Gratz again

Rick.

Hi all,

Thx for the input. Hope to get some more opinions.
I think it's not possible to compare the chip with "normal" weapons, is it?

btw .. dps calc is new?
wasn't it = ((max. dmg + min. dmg) / 2) x att.min./60 ?
((60+30) / 2) x 49 / 60 = 36.75 DPS

or old school: max. dmg x att. min / 60 = 49 DPS

For me the old school option is still valid - when i compare weapons i still use it.

Regards
Mr-Joey

Hi all,

Thx for the input. Hope to get some more opinions.
I think it's not possible to compare the chip with "normal" weapons, is it?

btw .. dps calc is new?
wasn't it = ((max. dmg + min. dmg) / 2) x att.min./60 ?
((60+30) / 2) x 49 / 60 = 36.75 DPS

or old school: max. dmg x att. min / 60 = 49 DPS

For me the old school option is still valid - when i compare weapons i still use it.

Regards
Mr-Joey

Nice loot, gratz. :)

Most people now are used to Entropedia-type skill based calculation for weapons, so dps for maxed weapon is average damage (as you said, (min+max)/2, or 0.75*max) times hit rate (0.9) plus crits ~(0.02 * max) with the whole quantity times attacks/60.

No idea of the price but weapons in general seem to be undervalued right now.

I don't know why people insist on using this new style of dam/sec, and some even get upset if you use the old version :laugh:

The old version uses a simple calculation with numbers we know for certain, the new calc is more complex and has a couple of numbers thrown in that we only know by trial.

As long as we're comparing maxed weapons it's simpler to use old version.

I don't know why people insist on using this new style of dam/sec, and some even get upset if you use the old version :laugh:

The old version uses a simple calculation with numbers we know for certain, the new calc is more complex and has a couple of numbers thrown in that we only know by trial.

As long as we're comparing maxed weapons it's simpler to use old version.

It is a bit like car max speed shown on the clock vs max speed car can reach. For me more important is - how fast i can drive not whats the max number.

I know that old and new system scales but i prefer more new sytem becasue it actually shows how fast i am killing mob on avg (i.e. 50dps new style and i can easily count exactly how much time it takes to kill 1000hp mob).

Of course there are people who like different styles and since entropedia actually has both styles and not sticking to one style in all places (for example if you click "weapon" tab - you will have new style, but if you "serach" for weapon the results will be shown in old style) its best to say what dps style your talking about when describing it.
It would be nice if we had default standard on this imho ;).

@topic:
i think Rick is right. Price on this should b somewhere around 1.5k-2k max. Reason is - i think XI UL one will be worth around 6k max.

Falagor
:bandit:

Thx for the inputs - some more are welcome :)
1.5k .. i wont sell the Chip - some skilling and i can use it myself.

to the dps ... i stay on the old formula, but agree it must be named :)

cheers

1.5k .. i wont sell the Chip - some skilling and i can use it myself.

cheers

One of the big variables with chip valuation is finding players that have the skills to use them. Since the market your selling into is very much lower than the player population fighting to win an equivalent gun.

It takes considerable dedication as well to skill mindforce professions, so the higher level your chip the harder it will be to find buyers. Unless an unskilled buyer is prepared to chip-in quite a few thousand ped of sell.

So in some ways the buyers are in a strong position. This is pretty evident with many of the recent chip discoveries, and attempts to sell the chips at gun values are failing most of the time.

All that said sometimes a certain chip will become desirable by more than just Mindofrce users and the general population will take a keen interest, hence why the arson chips prices went a bit crazy. It's all basic economics, supply and demand.

Sure keep it, have some fun with it. It's always a shame when people sell an item they just discovered, at least play with it for a while.

Rick

go go go i want more opinions on the price.
1.5 to 2k is this realistic, or is this a summer price and winter price will be 3k?

I got 1-2 offers so far but not rdy to sell atm.

Need more input!

Regards

I could be interested in this kind of chip, but i wouldn't value it over 1k.
It's a skilling chip only, until IX is maxed, and IX, X, XI would do a better job, even (L) when it comes to do some serious mob.
This chip can fit well for some low-mid level creatures, that's why it worth more than 300 or 700 peds.

Feith

yeah better skill that bit up with like a IV chip and i wouldnt sell it in your position :p

Lacerating Attack Nanochip VIII Tier I

Tier I Mats / Tier I HoF
(Joey & Feith for public :))

ViaDolorosa ROCK !!!
(err, no, I rock ! ;) )

Thank you Joey.

gratz Akbar - but you should make your own thread - you made the HOF :)

Back