PC: Mindforce Package

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mikah

~Proud Sweataholic~
Society
Freelancer
Lia Mikah Seeker
****Due to the LG being rescheduled next weekend, I have decided to place ALL items in auction. Thanks to all those who showed interest and have a great weekend!****

Wondering if anyone would be interested in buying the bulk package or just see what kind of offers are available for these items.

This is not an auction and I am in no hurry to sell these items, however, if there is an offer I can't resist, I may consider selling...please keep in mind that I will not accept offers below market price (ingame, not pe auction)

Thanks!

ITEMS

BD Implant (lvls I-IX)) (No Longer Available, will sell via ingame auction)

Potent Focus Chip (VI) (No Longer Available, will sell via ingame auction)

Medium Heal Chip (III) (No Longer Available, will sell via ingame auction)

Good Heal Chip (V) (No Longer Available, will sell via ingame auction)

Potent Heal Chip (VI) (No Longer Available, will sell via ingame auction)

Medium Nerve Blast (III) (No Longer Available, will sell via ingame auction)

Moderate Nerve Blast (IV) (No Longer Available, will sell via ingame auction)

Good Nerve Blast (V) (No Longer Available, will sell via ingame auction)

Moderate Firestorm Chip (IV) (No Longer Available, will sell via ingame auction)

Potent Firestorm Chip (VI) (No Longer Available, will sell via ingame auction)

Market value of package is estimated at 16,100 k peds, give or take.

Last edited:
Bump Day Bump :yay:

A young blonde was on vacation in the depths of Louisiana. She wanted a pair of genuine alligator shoes in the worst way, but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors were asking. After becoming very frustrated with the ’no haggle’ attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the blonde shouted, ’Maybe I’ll just go out and catch my own alligator so I can get a pair of shoes at a reasonable price!’

The shopkeeper said, ’By all means, be my guest. Maybe you’ll luck out and catch yourself a big one!’

Determined, the blonde turned and headed for the swamps, set on catching herself an alligator. Later in the day, the shopkeeper is driving home, when he spots the young woman standing waist deep in the water, shotgun in hand.

Just then, he sees a huge 9 foot alligator swimming quickly toward her. She takes aim, kills the creature and with a great deal of effort hauls it on to the swamp bank. Laying nearby were several more of the dead creatures.

The shopkeeper watches in amazement. Just then the blonde flips the alligator on it’s back, and frustrated, shouts out, ’Damn it, this one isn’t wearing any shoes either!’

A friendly bump!

Maybe if I hit that ATH I told you about, I'll buy these off of you.

Or, you can just add it to the tab that I have with you for bumping my posts :D

I bid 1 PED!!!!

For A Friend Bump!

lol Rob :D

Current Offer for Potent Firestorm Chip 7,500 PED's, first thread updated.

Those interested please pm me with offers, otherwise this stuff may go into your near auctioneer soon!

is this a pc or a sales thread? :silly2:

i'd rather see a price tag and judge from that weather i want to buy the item or not, rather than pussyfooting about with maybe bids that you may or may not accept.

i'm interested in the mod fs chip but w/o a ballpark and w/o offering what to you might be a stupidly low number, it doesn't look like i'll be bidding.

Zammy, good point- never done a PC or a sales thread here on EF so this was a bit experimental, but was willing to sell if the right offer came or if someone wanted to buy the bulk...

With that being said, the only person that has approached me with a serious intent to buy was for the Potent FS chip...after much thought I realized its a hassle to sell via EF and less people would be able to view such a sale thus I may not get as much as I would hope for (considering alot of people don't check this forum as frequently as others).

*** EDIT- I just saw that the LG has been rescheduled for next weekend, with these news I will put ALL items in auction, thanks to all who were interested and have a great weekend***

Thanks!

Last edited:
Lock requested by thread starter as sale is now taking place in-game.

:locked:

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back