PC: Omegaton ASG-12 Bucketful

diver3797

Guardian
Society
Entropy
Lester Worm Murphy
Just curious about the market value of this item is that I looted today...

Omegaton ASG-12 Bucketful 65.45 dps & 2.902 dmg/pec with dante (L version stats from entropedia)

+20-30k in my mind (+eco on unl is a bit worst)

Do you own a UL version and tested it? because as we've seen before, for many UL version the ECO is the same now as the (L) version

Also your price is a bit low, I would think around TT+40K or so because it has a nice ECO and somewhat low SIB and a good all around medium to high DPS gun

nice weapon.

I think 20-25k is a nice price.

This gun has no range, and for 15-20k you can get a Spirit MKI 76m 50ish dps.

Do you own a UL version and tested it? because as we've seen before, for many UL version the ECO is the same now as the (L) version

Also your price is a bit low, I would think around TT+40K or so because it has a nice ECO and somewhat low SIB and a good all around medium to high DPS gun

So pay this price if you think tt+40k is right price. No one will pay +40k for this and no one will bid +45k on smuggler (which is on auction). It's easy to tell how much is worth when you are not interesting to buy it.
Now on market you can buy much better weapons (Sib also). So if you dont like my price which i got in my mind I dont care, but i am a potentional buyer which dont pay over market price.

If you look at the ammo consumption then you will see it is much much MORE ammo consumption for the UL version versus the L version of the weapon; so obviously, the decay will be MORE then the L version. :twocents:

~Danimal

If you look at the ammo consumption then you will see it is much much MORE ammo consumption for the UL version versus the L version of the weapon; so obviously, the decay will be MORE then the L version. :twocents:

~Danimal

you really think it is going to be close to 2 PED per shot when the (L) version is 18 PEC, i seriously think the ammo consumption is an error i mean the entire weapon is bugged

Yeah, unfortunately I'll probably have to wait till next vu to shoot it :(

Back