PC: The Terminator

I was looking through sales threads earlier and I noticed modified ML-35 is being sold with a buyout of 35k now.

I haven't really kept up with all the news guns hitting the market, but about a year or so ago I remember (m)ml-35 being worth twice that amount.

From that alone I can deduce that a lot of new powerful guns have hit the market. If an old-school uber gun like mod ml35 (there's only 3 or 4 total in game iirc) can be brought down to such a low price, you better believe the same thing will happen to the Terminator sooner or later.

Only the buyer can know if it's worth the purchase. He has to ask himself a few questions.

How many tournaments will I win with this gun? How much estimated PED will I make back and how soon?

At the current rate of expansion, how soon will it be before new weapons overshadow the Terminator?

The best he can hope for are rough estimations. This is a brave investment but not necessarily an unwise one.

Only one thing can be said for sure. This is without a doubt a great time to sell this gun.

an mod ml35 was sold in auction for around +23k couple months ago even,and that was without an buyout....

Well

You need to know two things really:

1) How much profit does it generate?

2) What is the cost of capital?

The first point can only Stryker/Linz answer.

As for the second point, let's look at CLDs. They generate ~200 PED per year and cost ~1500 PED. That makes for an interest rate of ~13 % (that includes the risk of EU shutting down tomorrow).

So let's say you can manage a 100 000 PED profit per year (including the cost of playing game {time}). That would put the value at 769k PED.

an mod ml35 was sold in auction for around +23k couple months ago even,and that was without an buyout....

That used to be my dream gun... this is kind of depressing :(

even if the new weapons come CLOSE it wont overtake.
Not to mention THE terminator can wipe cat 2-3-4-5 easy
Not to mention also the skill requirement, for the cdf 1k you need high skills anyway and it wont come over the night t10 on those.
The terminator was shot 24/7 thru events and not only and it took a while after it was first sold.

So in that regard, still the top dps and worth a whole lot because you will still wipe all the dps orientanted events all day

I was looking through sales threads earlier and I noticed modified ML-35 is being sold with a buyout of 35k now.

Well this is not a valid point in this thread.

Mod ML35 is being bashed in several 10s of Ks of peds due too 2 reasons.

DPS isnt all that (propper at lvl100 64 dps with mod evil)
When it was over 70k there wasnt much options avilible (ml35 was 20k+) now the demand are meet in form of m83s,lc-340, bazinga and what ever ul sib rifles there are around.

Well this is not a valid point in this thread.

Mod ML35 is being bashed in several 10s of Ks of peds due too 2 reasons.

DPS isnt all that (propper at lvl100 64 dps with mod evil)
When it was over 70k there wasnt much options avilible (ml35 was 20k+) now the demand are meet in form of m83s,lc-340, bazinga and what ever ul sib rifles there are around.

"There can only be one" :D

Dont think were a sell it, was fun to see peoples opinions and to be completely fair it takes a buyer to take a big chance with possibly good returns.

Like all investments the analysis is risk/return and this gun sure has both. I will ask stryker to cancel the salesthread as soon as possible.

PS: if ypu put money aside this is allso one hell of a fun weapon to shoot :)

Best regards //Linz

"There can only be one" :D

Dont think were a sell it, was fun to see peoples opinions and to be completely fair it takes a buyer to take a big chance with possibly good returns.

Like all investments the analysis is risk/return and this gun sure has both. I will ask stryker to cancel the salesthread as soon as possible.

PS: if ypu put money aside this is allso one hell of a fun weapon to shoot :)

Best regards //Linz

It would be really interesting if perhaps you and Stryker could share your opinions on the matter. After all, you two are the ones who have firsthand experience of it.

So let's say you can manage a 100 000 PED profit per year (including the cost of playing game {time}). That would put the value at 769k PED.

That weapon shared among a small group can generate far more than that

I think its time MA dropped an UL XXX prototype rocketlauncher named the banfaptor and ofc ill be the one to loot it :D i mean its only fair yes :D

Back