Peops help me out here. Auction Mistake :(

Status
Hold on, you can't assume the seller didn't set a buy out just to "trap" someone. I have had plenty of friends who sell things without buyout because they just don't know what its worth, don't care enough and will let the market decide.

You can't seriously go blaming sellers for this. There is no mandatory buy out.

Looks though its sure is starting to expose a serious exploit and those that may have or be benifitting from it on a large scale, are comming forward to defend it. Kinda looks that way.

Oh hi there paranoia.
Most likely the guy that sold was clueless.
Now it's your mistake and his silent auction ATH. Gz on your 124k ATH!!

I am restarting a New thread, as opposed to using an old existing one.

Here is a link to your previous auction mistake. Unfortuantely, it's hard to see what really happened as your posts got edited by someone named "Spacejanitor".

The Community can help you find the guy (maybe), though "I couldn't care less" attitude might make people less eager to do so.

2018-07-04
147K ATH Crafting. I wil try and take a pic and post it here. #28ATH I believe.

You did get this:
Hello everyone. I am the owner of the most adorable little Shopping Booth at Neas`s place TP.

One of the most unique shopping locations on Calypso I'd say.

Edit
I removed reference to 200 ped. Sorry my mistake, I got confused by Another thread.

Last edited:
I thought it's the first "auction mistake" thread where I ran out of any sympathy half way reading through the victim's responses... but now I remember you from your previous thread of same kind, thanks Aia for linking, and your behavior that made those who helped you regret their help. I think it's karma.

Looks though its sure is starting to expose a serious exploit and those that may have or be benifitting from it on a large scale, are comming forward to defend it. Kinda looks that way.

Not putting a buyout is an exploit? Seriously?

And accusing everyone who says you made a mistake, good luck with all the business effort you are setting up (shopping booth, wanting to buy a LA if MA agrees to your terms...)...

I cant care less about all the wicked and evil bastrads who despise me for making a mistake. And if i am supposed to a perfect and flawless human being. And by whos measure?

You all gonna burn in hell for your demoniac crazyness of hatred, jealousy, bitterness, contempt, anger and just uglyness. I am the opposite and the things you hold dear are of a lesser nature to me.

The larger group of petty-peanut-crackers are clearly NOT suited for serious high-stakes negotiations. That much is clear. Yet they are stuck in a game or simply this forum forever bitter, unhappy and sad lashing out aat anyone who has had a bit of success. Oh how they love to attack the wounded and bleeding. Only dogs and wild animals rip their wounded, ill and elderlly apart.

Bunch elephants , camels and asses who cannot stand the lamb.

Another reason why I cant care less about this issue or you, is the fact that I just came out of surgery in Hospital. I am in pain, high on morphine. And I aint got no time for your carp.

I cant care less about all the wicked and evil bastrads who despise me for making a mistake. And if i am supposed to a perfect and flawless human being. And by whos measure?

You all gonna burn in hell for your demoniac crazyness of hatred, jealousy, bitterness, contempt, anger and just uglyness. I am the opposite and the things you hold dear are of a lesser nature to me.

The larger group of petty-peanut-crackers are clearly NOT suited for serious high-stakes negotiations. That much is clear. Yet they are stuck in a game or simply this forum forever bitter, unhappy and sad lashing out aat anyone who has had a bit of success. Oh how they love to attack the wounded and bleeding. Only dogs and wild animals rip their wounded, ill and elderlly apart.

Another reason why I cant care less about this issue or you, is the fact that I just came out of surgery in Hospital. I am in pain, high on morphine. And I aint got no time for your carp.

:laugh: Its so sad that the only person that doesn't understand what is happening here, is you. We all wished for you to get your PEDs back, at least in the begining. But the more posts you made, the less simpathy you got from all the comunity. And as sure as hell isn't our fault ;)

Edit: And, you just have to look at the title of the thread to see that you really wanted and needed the community's simpathy.

thank you. no seriously. thank you. with your behaviour you have shown everyone that you should get blacklisted for any kind of future interactions. well done.

you are just a pretty bad human being. disgraceful.

:laugh: Its so sad that the only person that doesn't understand what is happening here, is you. We all wished for you to get your PEDs back, at least in the begining. But the more posts you made, the less simpathy you got from all the comunity. And as sure as hell isn't our fault ;)

Edit: And, you just have to look at the title of the thread to see that you really wanted and needed the community's simpathy.

Dont lie!!! Some did yes, not most. But this is your day Friday the 13th lol i wasnt looking for cheap sympathies here. i was looking to get my money back and publishing the mistake on a EU related public forum was the correct step to take. Eevrything inbetween is just symantic of inconciquentiallities. If I want "SYMPATHY", I have real life friends for that and wont seek it from strangers in public. Perhaps the real mistake, was your assumption, that I was seeking sympathy and not a sollution to fix a problem. Amazes me how some of you twist like slimy ,scally snakes. Beggars seek sympathy and handout. Im looking for neither. Only want to retrieve that which is mine. Not yours. Not Pierres, but mine.

Let me put it this way; Get over my mistake pls. I am at the trying to fix it stage. And to those realy interested. Mindark has still not responded to my support case.

For the record. And make a note of it pls. I am actually NOT insecure at all.

As for the title. That was clearly another mistake on my part. I should perhaps have worded it entirelly differently. If this is changable, I must just attempt to reword it. I thank you for pointing this out to me.

Last edited:
This is quite a sick comunity! The man made a mistake and you just troll him. Get over it and get a woman and cut with the crap. Leave the man solve his problem.

whiners

This is quite a sick comunity! The man made a mistake and you just troll him. Get over it and get a woman and cut with the crap. Leave the man solve his problem.

whiners

Read the thread first, post second.

Changed the heading of this thread!

Reason: Makes me look insecure and seeking sypathy. Not actual intent of entire thread. Cant have people get the wrong impression or ideas. And out of decency i apologize for my lack of forum etiquete. Have a great weekend.

The larger group of petty-peanut-crackers are clearly NOT suited for serious high-stakes negotiations.

Yea, we're not equipped to go head-to-head on auction for a 20k table, that is 100% correct. Way too high stakes.

Yea, we're not equipped to go head-to-head on auction for a 20k table, that is 100% correct. Way too high stakes.

And that is why you can never make such a mistake right? Well I am, and it did happen. But you being safe in that regard would give you the right to troll the shit outta me? Way to go :laugh:

thank you. no seriously. thank you. with your behaviour you have shown everyone that you should get blacklisted for any kind of future interactions. well done.

you are just a pretty bad human being. disgraceful.

And you are uniquelly quallified to make such a call right? Ehm....do I know you? :confused:

In my defence. Prescription Morfine has a bad effect on me. i dont go woozy. I go full-pumpkin. I know, I know, NEVER GO FULL-PUMPKIN.

As for the title. That was clearly another mistake on my part. I should perhaps have worded it entirelly differently. If this is changable, I must just attempt to reword it. I thank you for pointing this out to me.

Well, Mindark, as well as MOST of us, don't really give a fuck about you or your ATH, especially since you revealed again your true shitty nature; stop dreaming people envy you, you have nothing someone could envy you for.
You're everything you describe there and especially a beggar. You shit yourself and expect the community to wash your lazy ass, every time; well, people learn and the amount of players that would have given you the peds back after such a mistake, got seriously reduced BY A LOT!
Next time you do such a thing, I hope there will be someone to remember you and this thread to point it out as an argument that you don't deserve 1pec back.
regards

And you are uniquelly quallified to make such a call right? Ehm....do I know you? :confused:

In my defence. Prescription Morfine has a bad effect on me. i dont go woozy. I go full-pumpkin. I know, I know, NEVER GO FULL-PUMPKIN.

jfyi you have written down the name of the seller several times in this thread and accused him of scamming. thats firstly against the rules of this forum and second of all against the new GDPR law.

jfyi you have written down the name of the seller several times in this thread and accused him of scamming. thats firstly against the rules of this forum and second of all against the new GDPR law.

Wouldnt have mattered in the least. As the screenshot shows the seller clearly in the picture, and just about everyone in the game noticed the bid. If I undersood correctly. Both the game platform and its related forums are exclusivelly closed platforms and linked.

I did not quite directlly acused the guy of theft, he did so himself by ignoring my messages and messages from others and dissapearing. I did also ofc write, that if Mindark allows it to happen, they are complicit in theft, as I did contact them immediatelly, the moment it happened. Morover they have up to this moment ,not responded.

OFC I am not happy losing 20K, but I can live with my mistake, if I have to. Perhaps avoid this forum completelly from now on would be a good idea also.

Not quite sure why this threads turned into the 3rd World War.

These mistakes keep happening time and time again, through out the years, it wont be the last time it happens either. I do hope you get your peds back for that mistake.

To anyone who couldn't care less, just leave the thread be.

I know I'd be bitterly upset if I made this mistake, especially if the seller was not answering my pleads for leniency.
Replies of you should know better, you have 2 pop ups warning you etc, would not make me feel any better either.

Edit
I'd personally like to see auction have a maximum 1k ped max bid at a time, up to and then beyond the tt value.
If your desperate for something with a value of say 20k ped, you have to make 20 1k bids to reach that limit.

Last edited:
Not quite sure why this threads turned into the 3rd World War.

These mistakes keep happening time and time again, through out the years, it wont be the last time it happens either. I do hope you get your peds back for that mistake.

To anyone who couldn't care less, just leave the thread be.

I know I'd be bitterly upset if I made this mistake, especially if the seller was not answering my pleads for leniency.
Replies of you should know better, you have 2 pop ups warning you etc, would not make me feel any better either.

If you read through this thread, the know-it-alls have made it emphatically clear to me that Mindark doesnt care and That I shall never see my money back again. I now accept this fact. But I do hope that others, not just me, learn from this. Dont be drunk and buy on auction. Always click the buyout only tab and refresh auction.

Not theft at all in any way. The seller chosing to remain silent even though your repeated attempts to drag him through the mud only shows what kind of character you are. You fucked up, all trades and auction deals are final now stop whinging like a little bitch and go enjoy that fancy table

Well, Mindark, as well as MOST of us, don't really give a fuck about you or your ATH, especially since you revealed again your true shitty nature; stop dreaming people envy you, you have nothing someone could envy you for.
You're everything you describe there and especially a beggar. You shit yourself and expect the community to wash your lazy ass, every time; well, people learn and the amount of players that would have given you the peds back after such a mistake, got seriously reduced BY A LOT!
Next time you do such a thing, I hope there will be someone to remember you and this thread to point it out as an argument that you don't deserve 1pec back.
regards

I want to specially thank you for removing your mask and showing me your real face. I know more than you think, I know. And even you know very well, its not my first rodeo when it comes to very big finacial losses, to somebody undeserving and unworthy. But Easy come, easy go. Thanks.

Last edited:
Not theft at all in any way. The seller chosing to remain silent even though your repeated attempts to drag him through the mud only shows what kind of character you are. You fucked up, all trades and auction deals are final now stop whinging like a little bitch and go enjoy that fancy table

Perhaps your eyes are shot and cant read. i wil therefore repeat myself with larger letters:

If you read through this thread, the know-it-alls have made it emphatically clear to me that Mindark doesnt care and That I shall never see my money back again. I now accept this fact. But I do hope that others, not just me, learn from this. Dont be drunk and buy on auction. Always click the buyout only tab and refresh auction.

Wouldnt have mattered in the least. As the screenshot shows the seller clearly in the picture, and just about everyone in the game noticed the bid. If I undersood correctly. Both the game platform and its related forums are exclusivelly closed platforms and linked.

I did not quite directlly acused the guy of theft, he did so himself by ignoring my messages and messages from others and dissapearing. I did also ofc write, that if Mindark allows it to happen, they are complicit in theft, as I did contact them immediatelly, the moment it happened. Morover they have up to this moment ,not responded.

OFC I am not happy losing 20K, but I can live with my mistake, if I have to. Perhaps avoid this forum completelly from now on would be a good idea also.

doesnt change the fact that revealing personal info without the acceptance of the shown person is against the GDPR law and faces penalty of up to 20 million bucks or 3% of the yearly income depending on which is higher

regards

Damn, what a horrible and bitter person you must be. If anything your post exactly describes your envy of him and his ATH.

I dont get why people feel the need to post anything that isn't helpfull in this thread.
The guy made an honest mistake and is only reaching out for help and possibly even someone that has some morals and would reverse the trade.

Anything else he has probably thought of himself, if you dont have anything to add, then don't.
Therefor I will refrain myself from posting more. Spacejanitor I wish you goodluck!

I dont get why people feel the need to post anything that isn't helpfull in this thread.
The guy made an honest mistake and is only reaching out for help and possibly even someone that has some morals and would reverse the trade.

Anything else he has probably thought of himself, if you dont have anything to add, then don't.
Therefor I will refrain myself from posting more. Spacejanitor I wish you goodluck!

Mike, I am humbled. I have known you for a very long time and you are my dear friend, whom I have protected jealouslly throughout. I apreciate this, I love you dearly, I shall always have your 6, no matter what.

Last edited:

But people DID post trying to help, with an advice or to calm down the guy. What people didn't do, they didn't called
Mindark SCAM or the seller thief, like the OP wanted and because of that, these people got called jealous and envy on OP author's fame success and ATH (for which he payed 3 times more). And when the guy pissed on those who tried to help, some may have gotten a little mad at the whole situation :rolleyes:
To avoid drawing the wrong conclusions, you should generally read the thread before posting, imo.

edit: well, since you are good friends, I can totally understand your position and I don't think reading the whole thread would help you draw the right conclusions :)

Last edited:
doesnt change the fact that revealing personal info without the acceptance of the shown person is against the GDPR law and faces penalty of up to 20 million bucks or 3% of the yearly income depending on which is higher

Youre gonna spend more on the lawsuit trying to pluck a featherless chicken( ATH spent ingame on pixelpoop and none withdrawn. GL with that. What exactly is GDPR Law and should I seek legal councel regarding the matter?

As of yet I havent been served? Are you, as a lawyer, doing so now and giving me legal notice, or can I expect to be served soon?

You may take everything I own, if you want it. Leave me homeless and dying in the street. I came into this world naked and with nothing, I go out the same way, with only experiences, memories, love. And you, have proven the point. Driven feverishly by greed for money, you would do anything to get it. Its your god. Not mine. You can have it. May you get the entire world. May that give you satisfaction, joy and happyness, if thats what it takes. I am not afraid, I have a spirit of power, love and of sound mind. Ive been in the gutter before. i was happpier then, closer to Most High too. I dont mind. "Me Really Never and Pierre reg Aegis", come and get it, I wont resist.

Last edited:
Status
Back