Starfinder

Elite
Society
Planet Express
Ms. Kazzza 'Starfinder' Milla
New updates:

It is now possible to donate to Dirk and I for our work on PERC/Pricefinder
http://www.perc.info/pricefinder.asp?mode=donate

The PEMI has undergone a massive update to the databases. That should ensure more accurate graphs. Each entry on the graphs are comprised from 100 entries in the database, where as before they were comprised from 7 days of data. The reason for the new system to be better is that with 100 entries the graphs will be more stable in the sence that it will always be the same about of auction entries the graphs are made from.
http://www.perc.info/pricefinder.asp?mode=PEMI

New features planned on Pricefinder:

PERC updates:
Newsletter feature.
You will be able to sign up for a number of newsletters, IE trading newsletters, mining newsleters, hunting newsletters and so on.

Pricefinder updates:

Trends newsletter.
You can select to recive newsletters when new stuff happens in selected categories. You can also select to recive weekly newsletters with market trends in.

More updates will come once we can think of some or when you tell us to do some... hint hint :D

Great work guys! I especially like the custom homepage idea :thumbup:

DD
:evilking:

Brilliant work!!! :thumbup:

Starfinder said:
Custom frontpage:
You can select to get individual item or market trends displaied on the frontpage.

that will be awesome.

Very nice as always Starfinder :girl:

*Sveta goes to check it out

Svetlana said:
Very nice as always Starfinder :girl:

*Sveta goes to check it out

Yes he is quite good, is he not? ;)

yes very good :) thx for the great info! :)

hey hey hey.. you guys ... you are forgetting the best update imo .. lol .... It is now possible to donate... only one entity has done so far... MindArk ... LOL ... :D

also.. a small update has been made to the signup letter... It is now much more informative with nice tables and stuff :p

This is the first step towards the before mentioned newsletters....

updating the "front page thingy" now.. its prooving to be a tricky one.............. WG=Å("QB=?!(B#(=B)=/N?)"/B¤?)/>"?)(=(!"

It is now possible to add items you would like to monitor to the frontpage...

Simply browse your way to the item you would like to monitor.. and hit the "monitor this item" button.... It is still in beta so some of the info isent shown yet on the frontpage... I will sort that when I get home from university today.... :D

Home from university... made a small update again.... but this is more like a bump :p

Custom frontpage working 100% ... enjoy...

very cool feature! :girl:

Just thought I should poste a screenshot/manual so ppl can get an idea of what it can do....

I actually think its one of the better things on Pricefinder.. but I usually do.. when I have just finished it.. lol

HotItem.gif

Well.. the description on the image is pretty much what you need to know...

Adding of new items is done when you view an item.. there will be a small link called "monitor this item" .. click it...

Ill prolly draw a small icon or something to put there in stead.. always nicer with grapichs...

But hey.. I wrote code so you dont have to... (I actually have a T-shirt that says that.. lol).. so ill let Dirk do the drawing...

Great work!!

DD
:evilking:

w00t that frontpage rocks!!!
I now love pricefinder, finally :silly2:
Anyway, small question, the average prices displayed on the frontpage is it the average price of all items ever sold or is it the average of 1 week/2 weeks/100 items?

Last edited:
average price for the lsat 14 days.... when other isent written.. its always the avg for the last 14 days :D

Welcome to the dark side Ein :D

*muahahaha*

you under-estimate the power of the dark side.

</spam>

Back