Performance issues

BruuD

Elite
Society
Ex Cons
Ace "BruuD" of Spades
The robot attack has just started and it seems they are not only affecting our planet, but also the technical systems that keep our planet up and running.
It even spreads all the way to CP where the domes are unplayable due to heavy lagging, tool switch problems and even mobs that become unlootable.
I wonder if our system gods can do anything about and if we can expect improvement soon?

Plz god (MA), give us a sign!

well at least your not stuck on earth doing the login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in :(

Yeah well, at least you're not stuck on Earth at the "place of business" screen :(

Yeah well, at least you're not stuck on Earth at the "place of business" screen :(

Id rather be its worse being here and continually trying to get in lol

same problem here ... i get inside but the server lag (not network or graphics) is huge ... gave it up for now as its just a waste of ammo

It is no longer possible to log in EU.

Maybe they didn't realize that dropping several thousands bots on same moment would have this effect?

Now the question is: if we can't log in and kill the bots, have we lost the planet to them ?

well at least your not stuck on earth doing the login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in , login connection lost, login avatar already in :(

3 hours and its the same fucking bullshit

breathe in slowly... and clean your chakras with a even slower breathe out...

and repeat...

and now, go and watch or smoke something funny instead of waiting =)

J.

Id rather be its worse being here and continually trying to get in lol

Honestly, I wish I didnt have to admit this, but I wish I had just watched a movie, or read a book tonight.

Quick story is, waited for bots, bots came, killed a couple, I got killed, lag from hell..FOREVER.. went to CP for some peaceful skilling time.. Lag from hell again.. logged off.

Nothing much accomplished, was a waste of a night.

All those that cant log in, probably not a bad thing.

I don't get much lag at all - i'm guessing it must be to do with the spec of the machines we run?

I did alot of rubberbanding until they reset the servers. After that everything was normal for me. A nice 4 hours of making scrap metal.:cool:

People really do no want to know how $$^$#^##^@&%$*$#^#@%@ pissed i am right now because it seems they freaking forgotten about the people who still after more then 6 hours can not get in, and i bet this will stay the same all weekend.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm sure MA will plug all the servers out soon to make a global reset =)

will it help? yes, for 15 minutes.

J.

Servers are going down now...

Cheers :beerchug:

Hopefully I can log in now..
It's been over 12 hours :(

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I GOT IN!!!!
(Happy Matt)

i didn't know the scale of what MA were planning to do. i just thought it would be like a large group of mobs hanging round the motherships.

The radar was red with flecks of green.

so much for the reboots I'm not able to get in STILL:confused:

so much for the reboots I'm not able to get in STILL:confused:

But you got your gold star! :D All silliness aside, that's just awful Kygon, and I know that you aren't alone in this either. Many others are having this same experience, and that's just messed up. :(

But you got your gold star! :D All silliness aside, that's just awful Kygon, and I know that you aren't alone in this either. Many others are having this same experience, and that's just messed up. :(

what makes it worse is that I actually looked forward to this event, I guess I should have know better lol

I moved IRL stuff around to free up this weekend to spend most of it so far attempting to login , a bit of me dying each time it fails and I keep seeing pics of the battle :(

what makes it worse is that I actually looked forward to this event, I guess I should have know better lol

I moved IRL stuff around to free up this weekend to spend most of it so far attempting to login , a bit of me dying each time it fails and I keep seeing pics of the battle :(

You know what my dear ... I think we all pretty much did the same thing, and had that elevated level of anticipation that could only be exceeded by the actual event ... but it wasn't. :(

Shame Kygon. I've been having terrible lag/packet loss issues during daytime hours recently which means I can only play in playable conditions from about 10pm onwards.

But to be fair, I logged in last night at about midnight and shot robots non-stop for three hours without any lag at all.

Back