Pet Review: Tezla pet

PreyNaika

Stalker
Isa Naika Prey
Tezla pet is a very valueable component in building a Budget setup

You can use this on so many builds its actualy a must have and everyone needs one, and thats why this will be my second Review

Most importent buff is its ability to increase the incomming heal, this impacts any source

It does got very usefull crit damage increase buffs too but that got more to do with min maxing

Unlocks you can find here :

Costs/time to bring it there can be found here:

The key role of the pet is to increase the incomming heal from liveleach, what actualy allows you to increase your heal by the upscale of damage

Most benefit you can pull out of it with high dps

A cheap setup to build on is :

Panelon spec
Tezla
Ares perfected
Athenic perfected
Runn speed Coat or suit
Resto adjusted
Ek 2350 Improved

Importent Stats for it are
Atack speed,crit damage,crit hit and dps

There are many ways how to use the pet , one of wich i want to point out is the benefit of owning a resto and a fap that gives heal over time .

You do max the healing potential by using the resto chip on first strike, then boosting the dot of the resto chip with your 2350 imp, this will generate a more powerfull hot with every click on the 2350. (Works best with 2600 mod) untill the hot timer runns out,then you repeat.(you dont need a tezla to do this, but only makes real sence if you use the tezla buff otherwise you just die while trying this on Most mobs)

A great adition on this healing build is a arsonistic chip, while you "charge" your hot (heal over time) you put a dot on the mob with the arso , this will generate damage while you Charge the hot. When you feel comfortable simply use your Main damage weapon.

in combination with liveleach this peoduces a very high amount of heal per second and you can outheal a wide range of high hiting mobs. Note liveleach does not count for the dot damage.

I hunt daspletor stalkers that way. With a super cheap armor

Its a whole nother lvl when you runn 10% liveleach with this pet, the pet allows you to spend more peds on rings and less peds on armor

Great to have are :

christmas/ summer 2020 combo
Melee amps with liveleach
More dps

So there are two diferent play styles in this Review you can use to develop your avatar

1.The hot charge
2. the liveleach
you can combine both in order to get the max out of your items

Hot charge is the cheap way to go
Liveleach will actualy cost you a good amount of peds,because the rings are not cheap but i can tell you... it is worth it, both are worth it ! I make use of both play styles every day i play

When i find more time to play i will do a short Video tutorial on how to use the hot charge....
in case someone does this before me , atleast give Credits and say : thank you mister Isa Naika Prey 🤷 now i can be a good mentor auf dein Nacken

A small example into numbers

Lets say your fap heals you with 100 , with the tezla you heal for 150 (free 50 extra heal) because of the 50% heal increase

Lets say you have 300 HP you will take damage every 10 seconds by 20% of your max HP, in that case 60 dmg Sounds high but its rly not

With 10 % liveleach on 150 dmg per second you normaly get 15 heal per second
If you got the tezla buff "electro therapy" you do aditional 50% heal thats 22.5 heal per second, the more dps the more heal per second

The cheapest combo to runn the pet is
Tezla + adjusted resto,fap of your choice this already opens up way more potential for your avatar.

The best combo is
Ek2600 mod
Mod resto (adj resto works great too)
Tezla
Xmas summer 2022

Yes the pet kills you when you stay afk with buff activated

No your HP will remain the value it is , it just gives you damage for 20% of it but does not reduce your HP

Hope i culd help

Back