Petition: Fix Wave-Based Loot

Sign me up.

I hate them as hell.

I agree, wave loot needs to be removed. It's one of the major factors I quitting hunting altogether.

I'm sure this thread will go over as well as the petition to remove explosives.

I agree wholeheartedly.

The BEST way to get rid of this is to COME FORWARD WITH THE INFORMATION.
That will force MA to do something about this.

I personally dont have any timing information other that one event-wave on Cyrene (a long time ago) had about 45 min between each drop with a +/- 5 min random. (This is all from memory and might be off)

I would agree with this, if you have any timing information, please make it public in order to make Mindark act.

Thomas LMTR14 Reisinger

only time I really noticed the waves was at the last gold rush, where I got 4 or 5 globals in one hour, and only 2 during the rest of the event.

generally speaking, loot should be 100% random. not based on timers, not based on the player's occurred expenses and certainly not on any other account-related details!

Thomas LMTR14 Reisinger

only time I really noticed the waves was at the last gold rush, where I got 4 or 5 globals in one hour, and only 2 during the rest of the event.

generally speaking, loot should be 100% random. not based on timers, not based on the player's occurred expenses and certainly not on any other account-related details!

U are 100% wrong, u dont even know what this thread is about, its about 'MU' loot not TT. TT return has nothing to do with waves (long term)

add me
Toni Chiee Lahderinne

did you read what I wrote? the global wave in that event was so obviously not random. that is my point and that is what I am talking about. this thread is called fix wave-based loot. I experienced an example of wave-based loot. :confused:

and what do I care about markup? selling things in this game is bullshit when you can't even set the % on stackables the way you want (i.e. pec) and two-part auction fees prevent the auction house portraying the actual existence of goods in people's possession! setting up auctions must be free, only actual sales must incur fees! until that is done, playing the market in entropia is a joke compared to another game I've played where people could put everything they wanted in the auction at no cost which lead to an abundance of goods being available and dynamic prices just waiting for you to invest into at the right moment. esp. during events when new items would come out and market prices would change by the minute that was some of the most fun I've had in my gaming life!

more market activity = good for everybody. actually I'm gonna make a petition for that right now

I'm sure this thread will go over as well as the petition to remove explosives.

Well the difference between the objective of that petition and this one are different.

EP BP petition wanted bps removed or changed.. here I just want the "algorithm" or "black box" to be reconstructed in a way that doesn't produce easily-predictable loot waves.

Hardly harms MA or any player's current investments. I like my chances.

Well the difference between the objective of that petition and this one are different.

EP BP petition wanted bps removed or changed.. here I just want the "algorithm" or "black box" to be reconstructed in a way that doesn't produce easily-predictable loot waves.

Hardly harms MA or any player's current investments. I like my chances.

I agree. Waves create inactivity and lack of liquidity, the explosive BP is the number 1 tool to fleece the high rollers.

Last edited:
U are 100% wrong, u dont even know what this thread is about, its about 'MU' loot not TT. TT return has nothing to do with waves (long term)

Completely disagree. Hit a wave on Arkadia and win big. Hunt after oratan event after the piron rain, lose your ass. Happens every time.

Btw, the key to winning on Arkadia is hunt mobs that have not been hunted often . Tt profit comes with hitting all the items. Same goes for rocktropia. You can break even if you get oil and wool globals.

Anyone who has learned anything from gold rush will tell you that. This is not a system for me. This also means to me that us players would get the shaft if you think it logically because all the farming happens during peak hours... this would be more true for calypso than other non hunted areas. It would also mean if 5 mobs drops the same item and people grind hard one of them, there is few to drop on others because of resource caps.

Last edited:
Completely disagree. Hit a wave on Arkadia and win big. Hunt after oratan event after the piron rain, lose your ass. Happens every time.

Btw, the key to winning on Arkadia is hunt mobs that have not been hunted often . Tt profit comes with hitting all the items. Same goes for rocktropia. You can break even if you get oil and wool globals.

Anyone who has learned anything from gold rush will tell you that. This is not a system for me. This also means to me that us players would get the shaft if you think it logically because all the farming happens during peak hours... this would be more true for calypso than other non hunted areas. It would also mean if 5 mobs drops the same item and people grind hard one of them, there is few to drop on others because of resource caps.

What does items have to do with TT return?

Already stated it in the paragraph you quoted. Take what you will from it.

Last edited:

same concept as mining indoors.. you'll never hit a huge hof on anything with good markup.. because resource caps. Also why the more i grind AU in a day the smaller % of markup resources i get.

i get higher and more consistent returns going for low markup TT trash than anything worth a damn

... because resource caps.

resized_ancient-aliens-invisible-something-meme-generator-i-m-not-saying-it-was-aliens-but-it-was-aliens-1824f9.jpg

Back