Petition for avatar note system

Do you want to see a note system implemented in game?

• Yes, would definitely help me/others out

Votes: 54 85.7%
  • Not at this time... Don't see it useful to me/others

Votes: 9 14.3%

• Total voters

Lurid

Mature
Society
Synergen
Justin Lurid Razor
Hey fellow Entropians,

I am trying to get MA to implement a notes system for avatars. I in-vision a selection when you right click on someone in your friend list there is a "Notes" section that you can click on where you can jot down little things that you want to remember about that person. Stuff they sell... Services they offer... etc.

I think this would be a great addition to the game and would really help to promote more organization and save time.

What do you guys think? If you agree, I hope you can take 30 seconds in game and open your Support Center and submit a simple suggestion support case asking them if they can implement something like this. I would be great to see that we can influence our Entropia Universe experiance.

Thanks everyone! :wtg:

Other Player Remarks/Feedback:
I like the idea. At the moment I have people on my friends list with extremely long renamed names due to that problem lol.
Yeah, when you highlight (mouseover) the name, a bubble pops open displaying the note. Would be nice. :)
I like the idea, I have a few names on my list that I totally forget why they are there :dunce:
Could also add an avatar notes section controllable by the avatar in question. A bio, or business card that pops up on friends lists and also is able to be brought up if right clicked within the game window. I used to enjoy reading the bios of characters in Ultima Online even though they had no purpose other than to entertain. Here it has a much more practical use.
I'd like to have:

1. a place to write a little about an avatar (individualized)
2. Notecard for general purpose
3. A built in calculator
I would love this feature! much better than having to rename with tags! :thumbup:

Last edited:
I like the idea. At the moment I have people on my friends list with extremely long renamed names due to that problem lol.

Exactly the issue I run into too man... If we had this we could all add you as a friend with a note that you are a Hairstylest etc... would help promote services and community

Yeah, when you highlight (mouseover) the name, a bubble pops open displaying the note. Would be nice. :)

Yeah, would be nice. Oh, and neat bubble mouseover idea.

I like the idea, I have a few names on my list that I totally forget why they are there :dunce:

Another, perhaps equally useful feature would be the ability to message friends when they are offline and have messages stored until they come on.

Could also add an avatar notes section controllable by the avatar in question. A bio, or business card that pops up on friends lists and also is able to be brought up if right clicked within the game window. I used to enjoy reading the bios of characters in Ultima Online even though they had no purpose other than to entertain. Here it has a much more practical use.

Another, perhaps equally useful feature would be the ability to message friends when they are offline and have messages stored until they come on.

I want this implemented in EU asap! Would help a ton.

This needed badly! Such an easy thing to implement! Not only should we be able to PM friends offline, but have a phone book essentially of every avatar account.

but have a phone book essentially of every avatar account.

Would not like this, unless it had a charge per use like using a real phone. I do not want random players sending me unsolicited messages when I logon. This is the entire reason I have forum accounts.

In Game = My time to enjoy myself.
Out of game = time to conduct business and arrange my affairs so that my in game time can be productive.

Folks can feel free to contact me out of game for business related concerns!

This needed badly! Such an easy thing to implement! Not only should we be able to PM friends offline, but have a phone book essentially of every avatar account.

If Second Life can do it (?) Why not?

This would be very helpful, it would also allow you to communicate with your mentors/disciples a lot better not to mention arrange things with soc mates easier.

I suppose if MA wanted to cash in on the implementation then perhaps a tool (umm, I don’t know, maybe like a mobile phone or something) that you can carry and then either set it to ex directory or public. Maybe a better one for apartments or shops to that has different features.

I voted yes to the original question, any improvement on the limited friends list system is welcomed by me :) notes would be super helpful. You could even get it to display default data as an option like: -

Soc,
Last log in,
Last known TP location,

Just to help you keep track of people you don't see very often.

This could be nice, or at least a small flag showing where the person is located irl (optional for that player ofc), ability to sort people according to categories, a seperate society friends list, a seperate diciple friends list, etc...

No, it is enough with the people who PM me when they see me ingame, I do not need people speficially looking me up to do it :laugh:

sort of already exist a little... well for small amount of text. Think you can 'rename' the avatar in your friend list. Used to use that to jot one word notes sometimes, etc.

sort of already exist a little... well for small amount of text. Think you can 'rename' the avatar in your friend list. Used to use that to jot one word notes sometimes, etc.

Yes and no... I know someone was going to say this. That's true, you can rename people but the issue is that it will rename there avatar inside chat aswell. It would be nice to have a designated area where you have a little more room without altering their full name in chat and PM

Definitely yes!

I'd like to have:

1.a place to write a little about an avatar (individualized)
2. Notecard for general purpose
3. A built in calculator

not enough... and alters avatar name... more trouble...
Having said that I did mod some avi name

If we are talking about notes, can we include a feature that we can right click on our maps and add waypoints/notes that stick until we choose to remove them? Would be nice and I'd not have to constantly refer to Entropedia to annotate where mobs/resources are.

I second the Map Notes. Sticky pins with the ability to add notes (to the pin) on the map would highly increase my enjoyment of my game time....I also could stop tattooing game loc's on my arms, I'm running out of room!

As for the FL/notes. I wonder how simply it would be to set the Friends list up like a simplified yahoo messenger/msn/icq/whatever. So its sortable, notable, catagorizable :dunce:

I would love this feature! much better than having to rename with tags! :thumbup:

wouldnt be bad
+re-extended FL
+Seperators on FL (Soc, Gun provider, Fap providers, etc)

True...I do too

That would be great..:yup: and if you remove someone from FL.that goes off theirs as well..would shorten things alot faster and be helpful. ..Please!!..Just add to maybe an idea in future...:ahh::D

bump, bump.. bump it up!

Back