Petition for Mindforce Reintroduction

Gersendai

Mature
Society
Wave of Force
Sage Mode Mindtropian
The title says it all.
Please only post here after doing the following:

1. Go to the main website and make a general appeal for Suggestions.

2. Write that you would like to see mindforce back into the game ASAP.

3. Wait for their lazy asses to respond.

Once you have done this real quick, just post here with '/Signed' and the name you want posted. If I get enough people in on it, ill compile the list and send it to them as a suggestion as well.

We've waited long enough to shoot our nerve blast chips off into a mobs face.
We've gone too long without our focus chips and our healing chips.

I am a Mindtropian and I would like to see this come back soon.

Thank You - Wizard

Mindforce is already on MA's "to do" list.
Marco said it'll be back during "spring", whatever that means. (imho, spring lasts untill 22nd of june).
So, there's no need to spam EU support, for now.

Some update and new info about the reimplementation of Mindforce from the officials would be nice tho.

Also I'd like to ask a question if anyone (Hanne (FPC crew), maybe) knows:

How about the implants on auction? Are they going to work in the same way they used to?
Every time i see a Bd implant on auction I'm asking myself that question. Because I don't want to gamble 500 peds for one of those, without knowing that it'll be usable when MF is back. If they change or rework the system, that'll mean 400 ped MU in the trashcan..

Last edited:
So... to speed up reintroduction of MindForce you plan on giving support more work? :scratch2:

Really, they have said it will come during spring, so at least wait until the end of spring... they ARE a quite small company after all

(some more info about how it is going might be nice though)

So... to speed up reintroduction of MindForce you plan on giving support more work? :scratch2:

Really, they have said it will come during spring, so at least wait until the end of spring... they ARE a quite small company after all

(some more info about how it is going might be nice though)

I completely agree.

If people want MindForce or similar re-introduced, just wait until 2weeks after the season they said it would be implemented then ask about the delay.

Petitions only work for something that was 'removed for good'.

Alright, I understand.

*Sigh* You would think they would wanna put something back that would make them more money, instead of making NEVERDIE richer. Unless MA still makes money off of the Planet, which I highly doubt somehow, unless there's a rental fee or something.

Impatience is definitely one of my weaknesses, but I have always done good about waiting on games. (Waited 2 years for Darkfall, which was a disappointment)

I just hope its this month now I guess x.x

Lock This Thread Please

*Sigh* You would think they would wanna put something back that would make them more money, instead of making NEVERDIE richer. Unless MA still makes money off of the Planet, which I highly doubt somehow, unless there's a rental fee or something.

MindArk gets 50% of all revenue from each planet partner, the planet partner gets the other 50%

MindArk gets 50% of all revenue from each planet partner, the planet partner gets the other 50%

And that revenue is Decay and Apartment/Land Area sales. :)

I think we rather need a petition for them to stop goofing around with other bullshit systems (enhancers) and work on bringing mindforce back instead. :rolleyes:

you made me lol.
Thats actually what i wanted in the first place, more or less :/

Mindforce in Spring hey...Look the basic teleport chips work, I have no doubt that the others will as well. They must be working on the animations for awesome wormholes opening up, the process of ressurection needs to look impressive, a firestorm nerve blast should be devastating and focus spheres profound. I guess I am as impatient as anyone else, just want to use my chips. I want to borrow the ressurection chip and get my ESL skill.
Anyway fingers crossed

Not sure if that's the right approach; maybe a petition here on EF?

I have to agree though that this is bordering the ridiculous already; they should indeed stop messing around with all kinds of useless stuff and get Mindforce back.

And not ONLY that: I expect when they re-introduce it to be a lot better... a reworked Mindforce system.

Back