PETITION for Miners ...

Status
Max HardWrath Mayhem

im in

db123189 db123189 sk123189

Miners should get the same treatment as hunters. We should be able to loot items just as hunters can loot ores off argo and robots, beacons just don't cut it because barely anyone gets them. And what events have MA ever made for miners. Hunters have WOF and LandGrabs. Maybe something like "find the claim" where everyone is in a area and team/individual with most finds wins. And what about getting all the ores at once. I don't see a hunter having to get there knife out and doing all that work to get oil or wool while a miner might get like 150ped lyst and be there forever.

Just to point out to u the WoF is not a MA event. Its thanks to Hurrikane.

Filthy FilthyMcNasty Depswa

Mya OowcheE Magic :silly2:

Showtek aKa Syntaxtc

Steve Stefo Devill:mad:

reason for this petition is childish and egoistic and I dont think this is the right reason when minners should stand together...(lol Mary Jane, when was you and your petition when ppl was lossing their claims in hills, trees or rocks? Ill tell - you was minning and hoping it wont be your case.. Now you are here cause you want an item:rolleyes:)

I also think there is no place for giving us worthly items without flooding market and destroying MU(look what happened after squall got his ul105), so I guess, there will be at the end more low end drillers and extractors SGA...

Anyway, there was lot of things from MA/FPC in the past, which I cannot call fair, and if this chidlish petition is only way how to show minners can stand together, I must sign in:(

Matin Matho Masaryk

Carlos De La Hotte

Thorvald Mighty Arkonen

I also think that MA should also increase the chances of an OOO during those kind of events. 1 chance in every 3-4K drops is just ridiculous compared to other professions

Richard Rick-Chi Grenobles

Torlin ECMI Bardurius

I just would like an Event FOR the miners and not an Imp Excavator for all of us :D

Thankz miners

Thankz all miners for sign...
All the people asking to put name but not totally with us i dont add name...

i dont want Imp extractors for all of us ...
I just want a strong miners comunity to defense our rights...

Torlin ECMI Bardurius

I just would like an Event FOR the miners and not an Imp Excavator for all of us :D

Go back to crafting you ATHer :D

Vargavinter Vargen Ragnarok

Sine Fozz Metu

Its about time miners stand up.

In the past we didnt get any items of value(same for crafters to some extend) while hunters got alot of nice adj/imp/mod stuff.

We need more Out of the ordinary finds for miners so we got something to spend or peds on aswell! : extractors, finders, amps, refiners, And anything else you can think of.

So add me to the list aswell.

Maikel Crazios Crienen,

You do realise that MA probably saw this and did the exact opposite. Check the tracker. -90% in mining globals and thats not from just these few people not mining. I had a horrific run yesterday. Only 1 tiny find on calypso in my whole run!:mad::mad:

Add me to the list

Dan Richard Baker.

Add me to the list.

Sham Crux Rock

suzanne trifle gizmos

Alex AmokRa Sin

Milesio Milesio Tegum

Leon LeonDK monefeldt:cool:

Alexander Neutrino-X Darkmoon.

It's not the first time we miners get the shorter end of the stick for sure. :rolleyes:

Status
Back