Petition for "No Teaming" Rule in Mayhem

im still wonder if alone i can win but i think im wasting my time

daniel danny laville

to make it fair solo event

whit lock in a gun that the lowest level can use at 100%

SO IT THE HUNTER WINING NOT THE BIGEST GUN AND TEAM

Wedlylaw Wed Beetherbell signing up!

Nicholai Nickstar Fraser

This is a fuckedup rule that will be exploited behond believe. Count me out of Mery Mayhem Mindark as I definatly now stand no chanse in hell to win anything and will just waste my peds.

Im a lone wolf that does not enjoy hunting in teams unless I know my team mebers IRL and currently no one plays I know IRL. Thanks for Ruening Merry Mayhem this year hope you get only a hand full of contestents to waste their ped with this BS.

Shiro Fopsie Kitsune

Not even a fucking hesitation,

SIGNED, THE DUMBEST IDEA SINCE ARMOR EQUIP DECAY.

Signed
Dragon Dark Moon

Signed
Pirx Dan Danford

Very much signed!!

Balder Viking Vikingsson

I don't even want there to be support in anyway in a event like MM. If ya can't do it all alone, then don't do it at all is my motto. :)

Should be a MM for solo players, and then another for teams if it's gonna be fair play.

Sakalu Conte Linxu arive , MA think 2 when you do think`s like that :mad:

I joined MM last year and will not d the same this year cause of THAT rule.

sign me in pls: Giuliano adm Noooo

Eman Gimme Jakubisko Signing up

For this years isn't impossible but for the next... NO TEAM :mad:

Add my name : Tom Archy Bald

Seriously not happy. Been waiting all year for this event being near the top of the fefs cat and ped put aside for a solo efort to find out MA have totaly changed the rules in a very unfair way:bs::bs::mad::mad:

Skytle Dblood Dryke

Add me to the list.

Jakob JackFree Freelancer

MM should be an individual event, but as many have pointed out it might be too late to change anything.

Cheers :beerchug:

sign me up

Zyloc Zyloc Mist

It is noticeable that none of the 'usual suspects' have put their name to this yet.

Regards

Michael Lif3bring3r Johnson

Bring in more votes! There's always a chance that MA will realize their mistake, no matter how small this chance is!

I support the petition, but wonder how Mindark would be expected to stop teaming from happening?

I think thats why they put "support teams allowed" in the rules, because they have no way of stopping or checking for them.

I support the petition, but wonder how Mindark would be expected to stop teaming from happening?

I think thats why they put "support teams allowed" in the rules, because they have no way of stopping or checking for them.

Please give your full ava name, as requested, else i can't add you ;)

jay

Mega, read the first post again. The vote is against using the in-game team system by participants, not against support teams.

Last edited:
Mega, read the first post again. The vote is against using the in-game team system by participants, not against support teams.

Ok, noted.

I'm all for fair play in any case so hope it is resolved for next year. :)

Is this the thread where I advertise for a full support team. :D

I see not a real lot of difference between a good support team soffening a mob down to 49% thereabouts

or a team completely killing a mob. By the time one runs around looting a mob killed by somone else they could have shot just as many or more.

Imagine "hey over here i killed one." No. No. not that one it's the other teams. the one behind the rock over to the west. OH shite too late its gone "

Therefore I really dont think it helps or changes that much except that the supporters can see the loot happening.

Having said all that I would prefer no team.

Jung

So where do we vote if we are against both in-game teamsystem and also supportteams? This should be a soloevent to make it fair, now its just a "gather the best team wins" event...sigh:(

/Arwen

So where do we vote if we are against both in-game teamsystem and also supportteams? This should be a soloevent to make it fair, now its just a "gather the best team wins" event...sigh:(

/Arwen

I do realise that some people are against support teams also, however this appears to be something we just have to accept, like it or no. This petition is to address the more pressing issue of direct teaming, and to object to support teams in the same petition would virtually guarantee failure , imo.

If you would like to make an anti-support-team petition, feel free ;)

It is not clear whether you intend me to add your name. Will you please clarify?

jay

999999999% agreed - no teams - where is the mayhem? (but I have to ask - would ppl vote for it starting 1 week later so changes could be made to the system?)

Officially Signed : John G-rant Smith

Last edited:
Tarrak Tar Daltor signing up.

Back