Petition: Restore old mining loot system

lol, I never asked for (L) amps to be worthless. I never asked to not be able to get a nice fat ATH like Strash and others....I never asked to make mining as boring as walking for fruit....

But people keep saying we ALL asked for it...lol

fuck that...I want one of those 200k hofs... ;)

Most of the people defending this change said they profited before, and some brag about being non-depostiors...why do they care so much?? Unless they were lying all along...:laugh:

But people keep saying we ALL asked for it...lol

Had intended to keep out of it, as I just see people assuming and suggesting that I/we asked for this.
Agree with Steve 100% and chime in too. Put me down on the list for what it is worth.

A lot of the comment seem off topic..as it dose not say in title who here wants to bag the miners that put the hand up fop be on the list. Even a mod felt the need to jump in and point a big fat finger taring all with same brush.

I DID NOT ASK for this mining/loot change.
Granted there were many who bitched and whined...see that a lot. But to state over and over again that we all asked for it is incorrect.

Also note that see accusations of gambling, and then same state we have to make our own fun in the game. Dose that imply unless we play like the ones who made those comments we are not playing correctly :scratch2:
needs to be noted that technically I am paying for entertainment (even if it is a playing field that changes the goal posts all the time and even takes them away to add something diff in its place), so I accept what I put in will more than likely not come out again. But I do like value for money (odd concept I know MA), right now it isn't it anymore, so log in less and don't depo anymore. Again each to their own and grateful they didn't just turn it off.

I used to depo (until very recently)and so did many of the other miners on my FL so am curious to know how long the profit will last on the fun new system? I doubt very much MA is going to pay for your profit.

Each to their own and good on ya for having fun as is, nothing tainted there. But please don't go pointing finger at whole group casting accusations and slandering our game play. Which MA created for us...then yanked away.
I liked my ups and downs... need to taste the bad to know what the good tastes like.

I changed playing style a lot over the years, but kinda feels like a last straw for me too.
I find it a shame as I liked plugging away at my goals, I used to love keeping notes and a book of maps with ores and enmatters on it (which was also just chucked in the bin because MA made my maps useless with VU10). I did not mind the slow skilling and the grind. I do however take offence to just having everything changed so much at MA's whim.

Good luck to us all (that I mean as the ALL) and hope that things change in some way.
Failed in keeping it short :ahh: sorry... that even after I deleted a lot ;)

Indica

Had intended to keep out of it, as I just see people assuming and suggesting that I/we asked for this.
Agree with Steve 100% and chime in too. Put me down on the list for what it is worth.

A lot of the comment seem off topic..as it dose not say in title who here wants to bag the miners that put the hand up fop be on the list. Even a mod felt the need to jump in and point a big fat finger taring all with same brush.

I DID NOT ASK for this mining/loot change.
Granted there were many who bitched and whined...see that a lot. But to state over and over again that we all asked for it is incorrect.

Also note that see accusations of gambling, and then same state we have to make our own fun in the game. Dose that imply unless we play like the ones who made those comments we are not playing correctly :scratch2:
needs to be noted that technically I am paying for entertainment (even if it is a playing field that changes the goal posts all the time and even takes them away to add something diff in its place), so I accept what I put in will more than likely not come out again. But I do like value for money (odd concept I know MA), right now it isn't it anymore, so log in less and don't depo anymore. Again each to their own and grateful they didn't just turn it off.

I used to depo (until very recently)and so did many of the other miners on my FL so am curious to know how long the profit will last on the fun new system? I doubt very much MA is going to pay for your profit.

Each to their own and good on ya for having fun as is, nothing tainted there. But please don't go pointing finger at whole group casting accusations and slandering our game play. Which MA created for us...then yanked away.
I liked my ups and downs... need to taste the bad to know what the good tastes like.

I changed playing style a lot over the years, but kinda feels like a last straw for me too.
I find it a shame as I liked plugging away at my goals, I used to love keeping notes and a book of maps with ores and enmatters on it (which was also just chucked in the bin because MA made my maps useless with VU10). I did not mind the slow skilling and the grind. I do however take offence to just having everything changed so much at MA's whim.

Good luck to us all (that I mean as the ALL) and hope that things change in some way.
Failed in keeping it short :ahh: sorry... that even after I deleted a lot ;)

Indica

I'd +rep this post 2 times or more if I could.

Yeah we get it. You have a UL amp, you're awesome and smarter than everyone. The peasants will write songs in your name and sing them in the village square.

You need to get over yourself man...you're great at chasing profit....your ath's had nothing at all to do with you success...you're just awesome...we got the message. :rolleyes:

When all us evil depositers that love to "gamble" (have fun) leave, I wonder who MA will head to next to pay for their cars and castles....and who's gonna pay the uber's rent??? Bet it won't be MA. ;)

Strash got his ATH before he bot the amp. If anything, MA has been nerfing the UL items for years...after ppl paid huge amounts for supposedly rare to unique items. You got any love for those ppl who paid huge amounts for UL items only to have them nerfed time after time?

Strash comes off as arrogant at times but, being in the same soc, I've found it worth my while to listen to him....he knows this game better than most.

I got my ATH with an OA-105 (L). It's perfectly possible to make a profit with L amps...I've done if for years.

MA has changed mining, crafting and hunting many times....and likely will again. The only thing constant in EU is change. Most of us adjust even if that means having to experiment with finders and locations.

Personally, it makes no difference to me if MA changes mining again. I will adjust....

Fuck it...i'm out.

unsubscibed.

Last edited:
Jumped to last page.. Thread is too long..

But sign me up.. ReZume Zume Seldan

I've not mined in a long time, due to economics and always getting crap returns.. I tried the new system once, and holy crap how boring was that?! I've _always_ mined for the chance of a global.. Or just "something good" .. So now mining is pointless..

Ah so game is funded by two assholes who spend days in this topic desperately trying to troll out of some information. That explains why returns were low recently.

There is a reason why a Dante is craftable and a unl Mining-Amp not, mainly because it would be really stupid balancing and too bad for mining markup :yup:

UL mining amps is craftable too, tho, looting that one-click (L) BP is a bit beyond than extreme chance.

Well, it's close to non-craftable and non-lootable.

Are you sure?

If some idiots claiming that "i talking shit" - it's doesn't mean truth yet.

I personally know looter (well known player) of such BP - UL OA-103 (current lvl5 amp, click was failed tho). I will not tell any details anyway, not because it's some kind of "secrets", just because of my respect to "inner space" or "privacy" of others.

Participants should consider that deposits are a factor to which the game evolves through, imagine a bunch of us stop doing that all together (which i bet most have done), u can already see that it affects the hof list, overall. If it wasn't for us the game would be more broken then it already is atm.

I dont like how miners flame each other, we all love the same thing as far as I know, dont hate the other miners, it´s not like MA changes it just cause we know how to insult, lol.

Would be better to write a gazillion support cases, that way they at least notice something is wrong for a part of the community, even if they ignore it.

Yes... full agree! We all should hold together.

And yes, support case is a good idea, also if we only get the robot answer.

Now don't claim everyone was happy with the old system. Just check the mining forums a few years back or like any post from "trance" and you will see people have asked for this. So many complains about losing streaks being too long.

Now don't claim everyone was happy with the old system. Just check the mining forums a few years back or like any post from "trance" and you will see people have asked for this. So many complains about losing streaks being too long.

I never said i liked the old system, where you can have 3 months in a row bad claims, and then hit a 1k or a tower. But i really don't like to be bored, and the new system is BORING!

it was a over all thing we all ASKED for less Stressful Returns......
so we got that......

I am sure they will always keep adjusting it
but seriously it's what we asked for.

Find me two posts where a lot of people asked for less stressful returns :S
People whining about loot yes, but never asking for anything different.

Also, just one think to note, not directed at Strash, just to make that clear.

It is pointed at the people who seem to think they are of some what more experienced as they have spent XX amount of time in this game.

The system changes, it doesn't matter if you have been here 1 year or 9 years.

I know one hunter, that always moans about loot and then his first response to anything criticizing him is, I have been here for 8+years. I have 60000000000000000000000ped in globals, you have 15kped so you know nothing.

But, I still find it funny how people that have been here for X amount of years and have X amount of globals still say they can't make peds.

But anyway back on track, This new system will not be around for long it will change again... SO lets all just relax, get outside and enjoy the sun.

Find me two posts where a lot of people asked for less stressful returns :S
People whining about loot yes, but never asking for anything different.

I'm not going to link to a post nor am i two, but you have one here. I prefer the new system. Atleast i can afford to play with this new system. And, i surely can remember of at least a dozen friends who stopped playing due to the "stressful returns". Ofcourse, though, most people playing would prefer the old system, as they are the only ones who continued playing the game while it was in place to begin with...

Sure enought there may be players who prefer to cycle 5k ped with like 60% returns just to get a hof on the 5001th ped to bring that back to over 90%. I, with my much lower budged, cannot afford to do this and prefer to spend 100 ped and get my 90-ish back with markup paying the difference. I'd actually be ok with having both options somehow as some have suggested, but i simply cannot afford to play if it takes 3 months of astonishingly bad returns to get it back in 1 find. Also, i hate long NRF streaks much, much more than i like getting globals.

I would be ok with something mid-term, like if you'd get your "long term" 90%+ return when you cycled maybe 300 - 500 ped, but having to spend 1k, 2k ped to get that big find to bring the return back up is unaffordable for me and maybe many others.

I vote against the old system. It doesn't mean i'm against any sort of mid-term solution, but if it ever is returned to exactly what it was in the old system, i'm out again. For now, while it is as it is, i'm back in action.

My humble opinion is that playing, in general, should be fun not because you have a chance at globals or hofs, but because there are fun things to do while playing/mining/hunting/etc. This game needs more variation in each activity, not more or less 'stressful' loot. :twocents:

UL mining amps is craftable too, tho, looting that one-click (L) BP is a bit beyond than extreme chance.

Well, it's close to non-craftable and non-lootable.

OK sounds easily possible, but there never will ne one more click on those blueprints than MA wants - so it dosnt change anything

Many pages of discussion, but one page explains it all at a single glance.
HoF list.
:wise:

You simply can't have big HoFs without big losses. So either it's "boring" or expensive should not be that hard to figure that out. Some people are always whining due to changes because they just can't adept.

You simply can't have big HoFs without big losses. So either it's "boring" or expensive should not be that hard to figure that out. Some people are always whining due to changes because they just can't adept.

Yes, our avatar needs a reincarnation :)

Yes, i totally agree. But i can't afford big losses, so i prefer the "boring" which is not so boring for me actually, otherwise i can only play for a weekend or two a month... In which case i just end up not playing.

Fuck it...i'm out.

unsubscibed.

If mining or EU is causing you this much stress, it's probably a good idea to take a break. Come back in 3 - 6 months, EU loot has likely changed again....perhaps more to your liking.

This is how the new system feels:

new mining system sucks, old one plz

I think Sweden passed a law that says everyone has to be above average....

I think Sweden passed a law that says everyone has to be above average....

No.

However, Sweden has a law against lotteries (except ran by government or non-commercial organisations). And there are stuff like you have to be 18 to buy/cash a lottery ticket.

http://www.lotteriinspektionen.se/en/Spelmarknadsansvar/Gambling-responsility/Do-I-have-problems-with-gambling/ said:
2. needs to gamble with increasing amounts of money in order to achieve the desired excitement

6. after losing money gambling, often returns another day in order to get even ("chasing" one’s losses)

10. relies on others to provide money to relieve a desperate financial situation caused by gambling

Last edited:
Today 34626 Blausarium HOF, maybe we are just wrong and system is not adjusted at all? :scratch2:

Back