Petition: Restore old mining loot system

to cater to 10-15 people or the whole universe grows as a healthy attitude environment?

the TT to TT ratio never changed just how it is distributed and you think that's a issue to have higher retain ability of people to play the game?

could you imagine when there is 100,000 people mining and the hofs/aths would occur cause of the high level of exchange

or you can cry and whine for no reason

and <3 you Eve

even colored it for you

I coulda been one of those 10 to 15 :D...darnit too late :p

Yea old version was 10 loose 1 win .. now is 100 loose 1 win great job mindark !

oh my God......

Stop acting like a human Walking Contradiction.

No offense, but didn't Strash cry etc. after getting the blau ATH and hitting the black hole of bad loot? =)

i just remember him crying when he started mining hof bad the loot was and yadayada.. then he started to hit towers and all kinda big loots and was like the best miner in EU..

and now if hes gonna say he drops shit load of bombs.. i would also with those loots..

i just remember him crying when he started mining hof bad the loot was and yadayada.. then he started to hit towers and all kinda big loots and was like the best miner in EU..

Hahahaha "WAS", as in past tense....

Trashy just got burned.

Can we lock this thread now?

2 pec,

Kind of like the new system if it distributes wealth better, ie. 90% ish returns along the way.

Only noobs hunt/mine/craft for huge jackpots. It is about consisency in what you are doing.

Not jackpots. If you hit a jackpot one day, then you will have deserved it by then.

Cheers,
Viper

PS. Long story short, keep the current system.

Now I must hide where noone with pitchforks can find me hehe

2 pec,

Kind of like the new system if it distributes wealth better, ie. 90% ish returns along the way.

Only noobs hunt/mine/craft for huge jackpots. It is about consisency in what you are doing.

Not jackpots. If you hit a jackpot one day, then you will have deserved it by then.

Cheers,
Viper

PS. Long story short, keep the current system.

Now I must hide where noone with pitchforks can find me hehe

All are entitled to have their own opinion, the Salem days are past us. :)

All are entitled to have their own opinion, the Salem days are past us. :)

Where is the fun in that... I say make all of EU pvp lootable!!! :yay: It burns us it does!!
:yup:

I would rather gerarely her and hofs instead of V or other usual claims depending on the amp. And i am still getting 50% tt returns in mining. I dont see any good reason why would i like this new system. I am not mining unamped atleast i mostly never was in the old system cuz i liked the swirlies.But today swirlies are gone unless you want to play with lv12 lv13 amps.

I can repeat same thing as someone else said: I play for fun not for profit...

I am in EU for a long time with lots of breaks(some were long). But this time i am thinking about stopping playing. This is not fun anymore for long time players i mean. The newbies :confused: - yes ofc they rather get Vs only and play for half a year then eventually stop because of being bored getting the same stuff...

So i know that this petition isn't even read by MA(they never bother with these things), so GL guys trying to restore fun ingam

Welcome to my world. ..
I got allready my withdraw and 2 months break done.
I log in and mine unamp my last peds very rarely...
I wait more 4 months to mining become normal is not I start chip out

Burn us!!!!!!!!

Strash u disappoint me...
As I know u well u a old miner like me and defending MA with the loot changes u look a noob.
If you like that much why not do a video and update it showing the real face of burn 10 amps...
Do it 10 amps straith on a video I bet u lose.
100 peds if I lose

hmmm well in the past few days hit a XVI XXI

a bunch of XIII's too
was fun enjoyed it
just like in the past there are rare hofing moments.....

well do as you may

but realize it is better and much more enjoyable :D

Haven't played EU in ages due to RL stuff (army), started playing again clueless about this change. Started wondering, why the hell am i getting literally only VIII's (level 5 amp) and no globals. Then checked here :laugh:

I have burned through about 20 of level 5 amps now within few days, biggest claim has been IX. Returns have been steady ( 70%-100%), but the mining is reallly boring now.

Hard to say whether I like it more than the old system or not, but definetely makes your peds last longer.

Also, I have been part of the EU community for about 6 years, and all that time I remember people complaining about unsteady returns and wanting more steady returns and that luck should have less part in mining, well here it is now. Not saying everyone wanted the change but I feel this was a change MA made by listening to community for a long time.

I have been out of the loop for a while so I may be wrong but just my thoughts about this

Why not do for all of you "Mining Jukebox", where you coming, dropping peds, selecting resource and getting steady return in 90% TT of it?

Free music included.

First thing that came to mind was this :

newmining_364871.jpg

I don't think it would be a steady 90% return, although maybe it would if that eviscerator has a strong grip :rolleyes:

Great pic, Bard. :D Not overly perfected, and it's actually best that way.

...and all that time I remember people complaining about unsteady returns and wanting more steady returns and that luck should have less part in mining, well here it is now. Not saying everyone wanted the change but I feel this was a change MA made by listening to community for a long time.

This :wise:

Some folks are never happy.

First thing that came to mind was this :

newmining_364871.jpg

I don't think it would be a steady 90% return, although maybe it would if that eviscerator has a strong grip :rolleyes:

That's just too funny. ;)

Also, I have been part of the EU community for about 6 years, and all that time I remember people complaining about unsteady returns and wanting more steady returns and that luck should have less part in mining, well here it is now. Not saying everyone wanted the change but I feel this was a change MA made by listening to community for a long time.

I have been out of the loop for a while so I may be wrong but just my thoughts about this

That's the problem, we can't go on memories, i have read post over and over about people saying they remember this, that ect. We need hard data which i think no one can provide but MA as to what percentage of players were unhappy with the mining system.

That's the problem, we can't go on memories, i have read post over and over about people saying they remember this, that ect. We need hard data which i think no one can provide but MA as to what percentage of players were unhappy with the mining system.

Problem is that those who are unhappy are the loudest. Those who were happy with the old system didn't complain about it, and those who weren't kept saying it should be changed. So it's impossible to say how big percentage actually wanted change

Um, what he's talking about is folks on this very forum who, for years and years complained about the mining system. Especially when someone hit a new ATH, mega-tower, etc. Just go through the mining section of this forum and pick, oh I dunno, every 5th thread in here from the beginning of the forum's history on through, well, today.

Are you really trying to say that no one complained about mining until the recent smoothed-out changed? :scratch2:

Um, what he's talking about is folks on this very forum who, for years and years complained about the mining system. Especially when someone hit a new ATH, mega-tower, etc. Just go through the mining section of this forum and pick, oh I dunno, every 5th thread in here from the beginning of the forum's history on through, well, today.

Are you really trying to say that no one complained about mining until the recent smoothed-out changed? :scratch2:

Out of curiosity i browsed old posts in the section. First interesting thing is that, in the beginning, hofs like 500 PED were super rare and nobody complained about it. Second is that, after browsing towards the 2010 posts:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...e-mining-results-changed-recently-(this-year)

Notice that around 2010 was when mining changed to the "old system" that people are today wishing to return to, and according to that pool only 8% of the voters though the then "new system" i.e. no steady returns, but more larger finds was better.

Hmm......

Like someone recently hitting a ATH and comments were made about a noob getting it ect? That in my eyes is just a sign of vanity, should i consider that as a complain towards the person getting it or the mining system as whole, figure it out.

Ps. i never said no one complained about mining, i said was we have no data as to what percentage disliked the system, so ppl saying i remember this or that has little to no value.

hmmm well in the past few days hit a XVI XXI

a bunch of XIII's too
was fun enjoyed it
just like in the past there are rare hofing moments.....

well do as you may

but realize it is better and much more enjoyable :D

Please m8 do a video burning 10 level5 with no breaks of ur us to understand what we talk about...

I do but i don't Fail like you guys do

only difference....
I am a much Stronger person, personality, and Stronger mind

IF you can beat these prove it to me .... :D
;)
:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

only difference....

;)

yes strash, in addition to being a better miner, you are also a better person :bowdown:

only difference....

;)

Haha...being a member of SOF does seem to "change" people :laugh:

Back