Petition: Restore old mining loot system

only difference....
I am a much Stronger person, personality, and Stronger mind

Why? Because you can have fun playing a boring game? People can sit in a room with no windows all day long, swear they like it as much as they want.... yet it won't change the fact that it's a room with no windows.
Maybe you like living in a room with no windows, I don't.
If that makes you stronger than me... wait scratch that, it doesn't make you stronger than me at all.
It just makes you easily entertained.

Profiting in this new system is NOT THE PROBLEM.
Can you fucking read?

ps: you weren't so "strong" before your ath were you, hypocrite?

Why? Because you can have fun playing a boring game? People can sit in a room with no windows all day long, swear they like it as much as they want.... yet it won't change the fact that it's a room with no windows.
If that makes you stronger than me... wait scratch that, it doesn't make you stronger than me at all.

Can you fucking read?

Perhaps we are beginning to miss the point - finger pointing, blaming and insulting do not resolve a conflict.

Realize that:
1: Something that is boring for you may not be boring for someone else.
2: Something you enjoy may not be enjoyable for someone else, likewise.

This applies for both supporters of this petition and to those against it. This means that what we actually need is an intermediate solution (such as having some sort of slider or other feature alike to crafting) to make both happy or an entirely different thing overall for mining to become more fun for both sides - if MindArk devs would ever listen to a forum thread - otherwise we would shortly have, yet again, more threads complaining about mining in the future and asking to revert to the old system and whatnot...

lol i got neg repped ...... no how about all of you with bad attitudes piss off :)

anyways Was I A hypocrite?
did i ever give up??? well i guess that's your answer.

still not sure what your issue is :) but enjoy the game and enjoy the game and.... well enjoy the game.

Reactions: aia

Can you fucking read?

Profit we can see strash just talk BS.
What about post the video I request few days ago to him and he agree but until now he has no nuts...
He will not post it because all of us will see how hyppcrite he is...
Defending something that he knows is not as he talks.

Strash is right you know, you can still hit hofs with the new system lol :p

Maybe he just went about it the wrong way :S

Although, maybe thats not why you are all hating on him ?

TBH

I just wanted to post...

Here have a cat;

this is how I feel a lot of the time.

ul8U8EI.jpg

anyways Was I A hypocrite?
did i ever give up??? well i guess that's your answer.

Did we give up?
No. We're still here loud and angry... still wasting money.
So yes, you're a hypocrite. You moaned and bitched all day long. Then you hit an ATH and became #1 mining fanboy of mindark and start telling everyone else to stop moaning.
But now it's our turn to moan. So stfu.

Can we stop drinkin the pigbenis hateraid and get this thread back on-topic?

WE WANT SLIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

slider1.jpg

WTF don't you people want something that really matters? 90% return is scam. Petition for bigger returns..

WTF don't you people want something that really matters? 90% return is scam. Petition for bigger returns..

The thing is 90% returns is a scam.

The old system you cna hold over 100% return,

this system, lucky if you have over 95%

The thing is 90% returns is a scam.

The old system you cna hold over 100% return,

this system, lucky if you have over 95%

Finally the true conclusion...

Just Strash can profit is the master special miner in the universe but just at talk because on his streams we see everything

Any Mining system is better that what we have now

I have been hunting because it costs more to mine now:(
Yes restore old system so we can have decent loots again.
I miss mining... & really making some peds

lmao
seriously
take some advice from me......
you do not want the old system how long have you played for?

FIRST mistake WAS...... ANY NOOB COULD ATH 50-100k PED unamped......
that was there source of advertising before they advertised?

that is now not possible THANK YOU MINDARK

Second was.... you thinking that the old system was better for you....

:) GL and Have fun!

I have feeling that old system is back but i dont mine much.
Someone did 15.5 2013 ATH about 90k and im back to get lvl 2 or lvl 3 claims instead of lvl 5.

pls mindark gime some ped for mod fap

Actually i think this is the third mining loot system (at least since i'm mining anyways).
First one is the one we call it "old system"
Second one is the one we call "new system"
Third one, which i believe is the current one is somewhere in the middle of those two, and happened somewhere on 22 april or 15 april one of those mondays.

I have feeling that old system is back but i dont mine much.
Someone did 15.5 2013 ATH about 90k and im back to get lvl 2 or lvl 3 claims instead of lvl 5.

Yea, and also suddenly started to get longer NRF streaks. But i think it's MA saying payback time as usual regardless of mining system. Whatever is good for me as long as i don't have to cycle 5k ped to get something back...

The one thing i can agree on is that 90% returns is a scam (not arguing that its not true or whatever, but that its not fair). MA should have more ways to profit than making players lose doing activities that would be profitable in any other game.

That 90k ATH was by a miner who from the tracker had not mined much before. Although tracker does not tell you a lot.

Thats what I have problems with, anyone being able to hit a tower, it should be skill based ( my personal feeling, not asking anyone to agree with this) and no it is currently not skill based.

How do I know?

My friend joined hit a 12k tower within his first week.
The second week he withdrew and left.

Nice $1200 for one deposit of $50 :p

I think they have turned it slightly back towards the old system, i am hitting more poors and meds, and towers are back again... so...

the fact it's not skill based, (or not totally) gives a reason to tolerate years of grinding skill. If you felt like no matter how much or well you played, you had no chance of hitting a "big one" this year or next, why bother to continue to play?

By now it is safe to say minig is exactly as MA wanted it to be. The claims are size upto V extremly rare over that size but the frequency of claims is back to old rate where NRF is you'r best friend :(

That being siad it's the same as it was while back with hunting the LOOT SYSTEM was supposed to be balanced in favore of players but insted they simply took out popular weapon drops and other loots that was giving decent returns like Korss on feffs and so on.

The result of it all guns now have 150%+ MU's and that makes hunting extremly hard to survive and same happened with mining where most of my LVL5 amp runs result in -50PED to -100PED TT value returns making it rare to break even and extremy rare to make a profit.

Thanx MA for scaming us out of our REAL money even more.

P.S. Old mining system was good no need to change it!

I've just dropped the last probes I will ever drop unless MA does an about turn on mining loot. Absolutely atrocious changes...

how is it changed? i still couldnt hit above 60ped with lvl5 and not over considerable unamped in foma.. its the same shit still

lmao

you guys..... really don't know how good you have it now.
:wise:

Nope sorry, 90% return thingie is horrible.

Because 10% rake is bullshit.

Yes 5% would be real nice, we have many moneysinks here so it leaves more than enough space for MA to profit.

Back