Help: Petition to Bring back flying with the rocket/grenade launchers!

Do you want to be able to fly in the air from Grenade/Rocket Launchers again?

• Total voters

SoftHart

Elite
Society
Skillin' Villains
Softhart
I want the flying thru the air back from the grenade launchers! :yay:

I sent in a support ticket to get this back. And this is their response:

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We are still evaluating many of the art details and your suggestion will be included in this evaluation, however it is impossible to say if it will be implemented, and if so when.

We wish you a pleasant day.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Let them know how we feel, if you want them back sign up here :)

What? You can't rocket jump any more? That was so funny :p

It'll be back with vengeance in fact it may be the method of choice for transport to planets :yay:

:wtg::yay::D:yay::wtg:
Ofc we WANT iT BACK asap :rolleyes:

Reactions: alh
Tho it did seem to cause a little lag, you have to admit, the mass "launch parties" held in Corinth were a blast....

No pun intended, of course..... :D

Tho it did seem to cause a little lag, you have to admit, the mass "launch parties" held in Corinth were a blast....

No pun intended, of course..... :D

They need to fix the problem (lag) not take away the fun!

The Launch party's anywhere where a blast!! And why does it seem that when we find something that is fun they remove it?? I think they should bring back jumping off our balcony's too :laugh:

Ohhhh and btw its a public poll and if you vote no, I am gonna hunt you down and ...................well, I'll leave it to your imagination :eek:

Yeah sure, why not ? It's always something extra

Yes, return it

(MA: rocketjumping means people use ammo and decay just for fun! It means revenue for you guys!)

Stopped buying launchers when it stopped and not buying another rocket launcher until it's returned!

Stopped buying launchers when it stopped and not buying another rocket launcher until it's returned!

That's the way to protest, hit them in their pockets!! :wtg:

I vote bring it back :)

Let's see :scratch2: ... HELL ya ... the MS9 Free-Flight Air Travel had to cancel all flights due to programming error, so ya ... FIX the damn thing ... please?

How can you take away such fun MA ...

(best watched on the big screen at YouTube in HQ)

[YOUTUBE]Q2LTjzHESto[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]htXExcl6SAU[/YOUTUBE]​

It's fun to be sure, but if their physics model is to be accurate, the hollywood stuff won't work.

Damn shame, 'cuz aerial body counts are fun!!

LOL I miss the CSDT!! I promise I will not give up on this, we are going to get this back if I have to send in a support case everyday! So send in your votes and keep bumping the thread to get the word out that we want this back ASAP!

I would like to get the votes up passed 100 before referring the support ticket to this thread.

It's fun to be sure, but if their physics model is to be accurate, the hollywood stuff won't work.

Damn shame, 'cuz aerial body counts are fun!!

On that note ... regarding physics model accuracy ... wouldn't it be more realistic for the impact of a rocket launcher to cause more of an animation than just a body dropping to the ground? Granted, they aren't going to explode the avatar with blood and guts all over the place, but at least implement something more realistic with regard to a blasting rocket projectile, no? :scratch2:

but if their physics model is to be accurate, the hollywood stuff won't work.

Nooooooooooo negativity :rolleyes: MA has the best ppl on the job, they can fix it!! :laugh:

I have faith, The CSDT will return!! :wtg:

Hmm, i think this contradicts the last change of self-damaging rockets. Maybe they tweak it a bit ... the thing is if they tweak it to make you fly, that tweak also allows you to jump

Ohhhh and btw its a public poll and if you vote no, I am gonna hunt you down and ...................well, I'll leave it to your imagination :eek:

I voted no just to find out what you're gonna do about it :D

Oh Oh ... she may be your socmate, BUT :wise: ... do you really know what she's capable of? :laugh: She can be wicked, evil, mean, and nasty ... and not always in a good way. :D I've seen some of her talents, and I actually think she should hire herself out as a revenge service.

muahaha.gif

I definitely voted "Yes". One of the best nights in EU for myself is when I "Discovered"/looted a bp for the Ekk100 Grenade Launcher and made a bunch of them. I went through a lot of ammo from the auction and some even donated by kind entropians and a couple launchers because we were having a "blast" in the 'ol Twin ring. Bodies flying everywhere, it was so much fun! :laugh: Good times indeed! ;)

Danielle made a video of it back then, here is the forum link to her post:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/galleria/71074-toasts-grenade-launcher-video.html

Just for that, me and everyone that votes yes are going to track you down and blow you to CND in the middle of a Daspletor Stalker feeding frenzy when MA fixes it!!! :laugh:

And while your being eaten we will also sing Barney's Theme Song "I love you, you love me, we're a happy family, with a great big hug, and a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me too!" :yay:

Don't you know Softy, that most countries PROHIBIT cruel and unusual punishment????

Thats why I love VR :laugh:

This 's me at Twins:

High-five to the camera man :).

2008/08/29... Whow, more than a year ago... *sigh*

I need some more votes :bowdown:

:rocket::launcher:

Bring back the flying MA!

Back