Help: Petition to increase priority of re-enabling SKILL IMPLANTS

I don't see why they should not be a part of the game ASAP.

So yeah, bring 'em ASAP :)

Implants Now!

is fundamental in the game.
I need to get some abilities as soon as possible!

ASAP or at least a ETA ... one that actually holds true!

I dont see that a petition would make them change priority, they have their own reasons to leave it out and either way fixing bugs and getting it stable is generally more important anyway.

I dont see that a petition would make them change priority, they have their own reasons to leave it out and either way fixing bugs and getting it stable is generally more important anyway.

You are right on the "priority will not change" thing - if they wanted us to be able to chip in/out there is nothing in their way
It's an animation and a transfer of some data in the db ... not much graphics involved other than the animation (wich could come later anyway). This means they have other reasons...

I'm not with you on the other part. Fixing is one thing and is important ofc but trading of skills is a fundamental aspect of EU. To simply disable that without ETA is just bad

Agrees Bring the skillchip back.

I'm actually kind of upset about the double skills thing. They're going to reimplement skill chips, but the prices for skills will be low because of the "event." Skills are just their way of keeping us from leaving at the moment.

You are right on the "priority will not change" thing - if they wanted us to be able to chip in/out there is nothing in their way
It's an animation and a transfer of some data in the db ... not much graphics involved other than the animation (wich could come later anyway). This means they have other reasons...

I'm not with you on the other part. Fixing is one thing and is important ofc but trading of skills is a fundamental aspect of EU. To simply disable that without ETA is just bad

Well atm its kinda a closed beta not officially but the fact that the game eu isnt back yet, no one can really start new unless they depo atm and no one can chip out and leave, parts of game-play are clearly not the important priority, first thing is getting it stable enough to launch the "platform" and begin to open the other planets.

The bad point is whare they havent made it a offical closed beta, so as a result you get many people asking why there is no way to start off in game for free, and why cirtan aspects like this one aint here yet.

I agree hurry up with the skill implant system ...

Yups would be nice if we have them back asap or at least some COMMUNICATION about WHEN :scratch2:

Yeah bring it back.. I need to steal some rifle skills from my GF ( wahaha lr66 is waiting, and i so much want to PK and i already broke my gun and i really dont want to buy something diff then lr66 daaaamn )

give

them

back!

Yuppers i want ESI ReImplemented, gotta sell off all my skills before poop hits the fan(that is if it hasnt already)

Hopefully it will come soon in the VU 10.1 and hopefully that will be soon :)

Yep bring it back ASAP, also 10 free full skill implants for me please. woot.:yay::D

Ditto!! Let's get outta this :bs: hellhole :handjob: Damn me for ever gettin in this game:banghead: and damn MA for givin me a 14k :tower: and gettin me addicted.. So hurry up with IMPLANTS so I can atleast get a few k back outta all the KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK's I've put in then destroy :cdevil: EU on my computer :D

ANYWAYS, I sign this petition for damn sure!!!! :D

Nr 1; Get the yellow lag messeges when using tools out of the game.
Nr 2; Teamhunt and teleport chips.
As well as server stability after that.

ESI is the smallest problem.

Signed

Bring them back i have 5 empty ESIs and want to chip out and chip in some other skills ready for mayhem and incase i do go over the band for cat 2. i want the ability to be able to manage my skills, no forward planning for these things will mean they wont get the most ppl partaking in events because they will be overskilled for the catagory or way too underskilled.

SORT IT OUT MA!!!!!

I'm starting to think the more ppl post in this thread, the more it'll get delayed, lol. :laugh:

pls MA fix the skill implant issue asap and allow people to leave the game if they want.

thx

signed.... Ma need to reintroduce sweating and this big time..

pls MA fix the skill implant issue asap and allow people to leave the game if they want.

My wording is a little bit different:

Please MA fix the skill implant issue ASAP and allow people to KEEP PLAYING by using the VALUE OF THEIR SKILLS!

mmmmmmmm skills, miss you yadda yadda <3

fu**ng
lazy MA
give us back what we like.. game kind of suck without it...

Im not in favour of this.

I want other things to be reimplanted befor this.

I'm in
Mary mary jane

i cant play the game nearly as well as i want without the implants ....

YES PLEASE re-enable the SKILL IMPLANTS real soon !!!!!!!
im loosing my incentive to play the game and motivation to invest my money

:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

I want skill implants {and MF implants} back, NOW!!!!

Back