Votes: 42 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
add me to the petition.
Nessie EchO Sindie

me too - Donatello Donatello Nobatti

although it would be better if the falx weren't in the vicinity

You can add my name: Morgaine Morg Eveningstar

But I loved the mixture with Falx made for a challenging hunt... also would have loved to see a thicker spawn of the baby spiders.

As afraid of those damn spiders as i have been...and have avoided every area that might have them...when i was invited on a soc spider hunt last night i accepted...and I am sure glad i did...it was so much fun...i wish they would introduce more new things...i know spiders aren't new...but spiders midlevel players can kill are...:)

I vote a big YES!! keep them.

Keep the spiders - maybe thin out the Falx or something to allow a little easier hunting of 'em maybe. Does kinda get annoying to nearly kill a spider and then get owned by a Falx Stalker.

So yeah, can add me to the petition
Arokh Arokh Cindar

:3

the falx makes it interesting :yay:

but yeah.. maybe a bit fewer wouldn't hurt :laugh:

I'm too noob to kill bigger spiders, so hell yeah :p keep the babies!..

YES YES YES ! ;)

add my name to the list :p Michal Pypek Kowalski

Yes - Would love to see the little buggers stick about

I want too

Sverd Vondur Bhaal

Put my name on that list!!

I've waited years to get my own back on them mulit legged killing machines and today I did and it was good. I could see my self buying a tent and living there

even the odd instant death at the hands of a falx stalker doesn't bother me the thrill of the kill makes it worth wile:yay::yay::yay:

Add Max Marmac Power.

Young to Old spideys and plenty of em! :yay:

Lower the Falx density a little. ;)

yeah I think they are cool haven't tried em but ;) anyway

Lobbe Lobbe Dojje votes YES

Interesting... and even though I wouldn't surely be able to hunt alone, would surely be a blast in group! :yay: I support it.

Alexander Neutrino-X Darkmoon supports the motion of little, slaughtering, baby Araneatroxes.

Keep the spiders but don't keep 'em between those nasty falx

Yes! The big ones hurt so much!

Bobo Bobo Rodreguez

Well, personally, I am in agreement with Garfield who thinks that the only good spider is a splatted one.

Also:

Quote "The Japanese Spider Crab has 8 legs and 2 feeding arms." (from a Wiki)

So our EU spider ended up the same, just as a land version, more ferocious, and lots bigger. There is a word for it, meaning "Evolved to the same result, not related" But I can't remember it.

Yes keep them.

Cheers
Siobhan Siam Ameno

:yay: Put my name on the list Diana Kyra Riberg

gonna try them someday :)

Add my name, Red Shock Rocket

Last edited:
I love the lower maturity spiders - keep em spawning, if not in an LA then in other areas!

Zarcon Zar Greyman

You can add my name to the list Jesse J W Wayne.

Please add me too.

Isn't this what we've been asking for, for YEARS now? Hell ya, sign me up! Finally get to have some revenge on those damned buggers (the evolved, steroid pumped, starfish-regen quality ones), even if I can only *just* take a spider young!

SIGNED

p.s. - should have made the poll public. Then no need to manually post names in first post.

Please add my name to petition. I would like this young spiders on Calypso in some places.

I love them so I voted for keeping them. Add me up pls :wtg:

Back