Moderator - Please Delete

DELETED MESSAGE

Last edited:
am i allowed to hijack this thread? :confused:

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
:dunce:
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Give the VU time...

Maybe post negative points and Plus points, suggestions and work arounds instead of starting negativity! ;)

DELETED MESSAGE

Last edited:
DELETED MESSAGE

Last edited:
Jonatan "Pocke" Danielsson

DELETED MESSAGE

Last edited:
GHILL said:
Kalashi if you continue to add bad reputation to me, for me asking to have a thread untouched by mindless spam I'll report you to a moderator.

please god no! not a moderator!

:scared: :scared:

Would have realy though these forums where best used for pationing MA, the VU has only been out 2 days they are still fine tuneing it. Give it some time, send a support case and if no luck re-posrt in a few weeks.

Rather than bombard MA with hundreds of support cases I thought maybe if everyone dis-satisfied with the skill system voiced themselves here, then it would save MA a lot of unnecessary support cases. Apparantly the crowd at EF don't want this post so I'll delete it and instead allow the EP one to run. Which nobody has had the bad taste to crash yet.

GHILL said:
Rather than bombard MA with hundreds of support cases I thought maybe if everyone dis-satisfied with the skill system voiced themselves here, then it would save MA a lot of unnecessary support cases. Apparantly the crowd at EF don't want this post so I'll delete it and instead allow the EP one to run. Which nobody has had the bad taste to crash yet.

i will head there now...

What makes you think MA would even be looking at this forum for support cases, I don't think they would. The only MA staff that I know off that drops in is marco and he dosent handel support cases.

Micky thats not really the point, the point was to allow everyone to voice, without any whinging comments, without any derogetory remarks, their dis-satisfaction with the skill system. I have lost a lot of friends this VU.

Anyway I'm closing this thread and having a moderator delete it, because every post I make, regardless of who I am even talking to gets bad rep by kalashi. Some kind of personal vendetta no doubt.

I have no probelm with you posting this but maby you should have worded it a little diffrent the Petiton to MA part it the bit I don't like.

The skill gains have changed if you want to disscus that then great, but patitoning ma for change, me thinks that may be aginst the rules :S

GHILL said:
Micky thats not really the point, the point was to allow everyone to voice, without any whinging comments, without any derogetory remarks, their dis-satisfaction with the skill system. I have lost a lot of friends this VU.

Anyway I'm closing this thread and having a moderator delete it, because every post I make, regardless of who I am even talking to gets bad rep by kalashi. Some kind of personal vendetta no doubt.

No, nothing personal.

Mainly im very bored at work, but also that it was again very negative, and is only 48hours since a VU....have patience :wise:

and Kalashi lets say I do have patience. We all had patience with the loot system but I didn't see any corrections to that. I'm not saying that MA won't change it, because yes its bugged and out of balance and MA will of course fix that in due time. What I don't like is the fact that the guns I use and the mob I choose to hunt will determine the skills I gain. That is what I don't like and MA aren't going to change that unless people voiced their opinions.

Why is a petition to MA against the rules? I don't understand that. A petition is just a list, of peoples names, who agree with a particular statement. perhaps your understanding of what I said is incorrect? I hope this clarify's it for you, anyway I have pmed MindBuster to delete this thread, as its obviously going nowhere.

GHILL said:

Rather that create a petition here GHILL do one on a Petition site...like I did.

Petition to MA

That way it would be neutral turf and no one will get miffed one way or another.

omg..people are still signing it..lol

was this about loot? ive had great loot:profit, profit, and more profit...(not much, but enough) well, atleast today. yesterday sucked, today is good :D

A famous quote comes to mind:

"I fart in your general direction."

DD
:evilking:

This thread is going nowhere.....

And by request from threadstarter....

:locked:

Sorry

Status
Back