Atrox Sapphire lvl.22, Buff: Autoloot 5m, Pet & Taming 20%, sb: 2500

Blonde Android lvl. 1, Buff: Pet and Taming 15%

Eudoracell lvl.33, Buff: Acceleration 18%, sb: 3500

Lai Tung Pai lvl.4, Buff: Pet & Taming 15%

Mei Hua Quan lvl.3, Buff Pet & Taming 10%

Wiskers (black and white) lvl.1, Buff Pet and Taming 10%

Last edited:
pets looking for a new benefactor!

Free bump, as for Compet integration is coming and pets be worth gazillionfold more than now!

Free bump, as for Compet integration is coming and pets be worth gazillionfold more than now!

ya!

bump it up, added buffs and some sb based on feedback in game, make an offer, they need a new home!

pets 4 sale, get a pet today!

Bump for pet sounds!

bump it up

Pet sale bump! :wtg:

Nobody buys pets? :confused:

Hi, no offense and don't mean to low-ball but according to this forum the last Sapphire Atrox pup went for 600. I can offer you the same for this one. 2500 might be untenable but I do wish you luck whatever you decide.

Gash

Hi, no offense and don't mean to low-ball but according to this forum the last Sapphire Atrox pup went for 600. I can offer you the same for this one. 2500 might be untenable but I do wish you luck whatever you decide.

Gash

Thanks for the reply, I have no idea about prices for pets, what I posted is just what someone told me in game who is selling pets. If you have a reference to the recent sale, please provide it. Its difficult to price items with no auction history, even that can be dubious.

Hi Mac,

Here is a link to the thread:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?301073-Atrox-Sapphire-Pup-L1

I just searched on Sapphire Atrox and your thread comes up first with that one next.

The sale is still pending, as the guy hasn’t showed up on forum since our last PM over a month ago. I’m not that active in game anymore but I do browse the forum daily, so I’ve just been on a waiting phase. Should probably continue with the sale now that you mentioned it.

Oh, and lvl 9 is quite different than lvl 22. When I started the thread at level 1, I got price estimates of around 1k ped.

Unfortunately, someone telling you an arbitrary value for an item isn't quite as rock-solid as an actual sale is for assessing an item's value.

I honestly hope both of you find your deep-pocket buyers for this cool pet. However, if either of you decides to sell for 600, please contact me.

According to this forum I am the only (sincere and legitimate) one offering 600 ped for one of these for the last four months at least. That's gotta mean something, right?

Please forgive me if I'm way off the mark. I'm a relative forum noob even though I've been a casual player in the game for 13 years.

The pet level doesn't matter so much to me since I'll be keeping it forever and it'll unlock the buff soon enough in any case.

Pets for sale!

bump for action jackson

Back