Selling: Pets! (C'mon, you know you want some)

Society
TAO
Bob Chris Daharen
Alright, well, I was going to sell several pets to a friend but I guess he doesn't want them anymore.... So selling them here. I'm not sure when these "auctions" will end (unless buyout is reached), as I really don't want to give them away for cheap. I estimated I spent 70 ped on the three snablesnots, so I'm not making much (if any) on the buyout.

Snablesnot Male Young - 3.82 tt (need to be fed 6/4/08)
Trust: 480.5/800
Level: 3
SB: tt
BO: 25

Snablesnot Male Young - 2.87 tt (needs to be fed 5/22/08)
Trust: 472.2/800

Snablesnot Male Young - 2.86 tt (needs to be fed 5/22/08)
Trust: 332.2/800

Exo Stalker - 1.92 tt (needs to be fed 5/2/08)
Trust: 0/1768
Level: 1
BO: 10 ped

Exo Stalker - 0.00 tt ("mostly dead")
Trust: 0/1768
Level: 1
BO: 6 ped

Daikaba Stalker - 4.12 tt (needs to be fed 5/2/08)
Trust: 1853.7/5000
Level: 2
BO: 55 ped

If you like, I'm willing to level up any animal not already at lvl 3 (the last three) just for the cost of supplies (brush, food) + price mentioned above (just don't change your mind - :p).
I reserve the right to change or end the auction at any time before the trade is actually completed (ie. I get a better deal or increase the level of a pet).
Thanks for looking,
Chris

It's a new day (for me anyway)! Anyone feeling like they need some pets? :D:yay:

Hmmm.... I'm surprised no one even mentioned a bid. Anyone? Don't make me sell for cheap..... :mad:

If it makes you feel better,I will take the daiki stalker at tt +1.

LOL - thanks anyway. I appriciate the bid :). I was going to keep the daiki, though :p.

Snables, anyone? (I think I can even get more than tt+1 from someone I know on those....)

Don't think I'll be able to sell to the party interested in buying (not near my BO rates...) til tomarrow, so we've got ourselves another day to BID, BID, BID!!!!! :rolleyes:

Back