Pilots @ Port Atlantis!!!!

PinkPcP

DEACTIVATED BY REQUEST
Banned
Society
NBK Entrepreneurs
Pink Pussycat Panther, But you can call me PINK!!!!
Port Atlantis Pilots!!!!!

Hello Entropians,

I myself am a pilot, and i have to talk to you.
Wouldn't it be nice that u don't have to walk to twins first before u can actually fly into space?
So here's the news.

NEVERDIE Express & MYLCAT Express and Plin Ryst Plong
now fly from Port Atlantis!!!!
Everybody has the Port Atlantis teleporter.
So it makes it more logic to spam in PA then spam in Twins.
All u have to do is look for one of us in PA and have the following tp's.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Cords: North Space Base: 24492 28912

cords: Fort Argus 15205 23532

So instead of going to twins to find a flight, u can now find 3 pilots at Port Atlantis at the red carpet in front of Bank NEVERDIE!!
(and hoping for more in the future)

Pink Pussycat Panther
NEVERDIE Express
CP: 15 ped
CND 20 ped
Hangar #1 (left bridge last hangar on the water)

Mylcat
Mylcat Express
CND: 25 ped
Hangar #10 (1st hangar south Blue zone)

Pling Ryst Plong
CND: 20 ped
Hangar: #22 Ford Argus

We are here to serve u at all times off the day.
And are more then willing to help u!!!!

Pink Pussycat Panther
(pilot NEVERDIE Express)

Mylcat
(Pilot Mylcat Express)

Pling Ryst Plong
(Hangar #22 Ford Argus)

Last edited:
...because people with only one TP will be completely prepared for what awaits them up there?

Might I suggest round trip pricing so that they will be able to return to Calypso?

:scratch2:

AG

Nice initiative Pink! ;)

All the best.

Jamhot

...because people with only one TP will be completely prepared for what awaits them up there?

Might I suggest round trip pricing so that they will be able to return to Calypso?

:scratch2:

AG

I dont suggest u are serious?
But its cool.
I dont expect newbie's to fly much,
But i also dont expect to walk to twins first to find a pilot!!!!!
So this is just another place to find pilots.

And to answer your question.
If u want a roundtrip u can get one for 120 ped (2 VIP)

Pink

So your saying to noob that instead of getting twin tp... get zeus tp? is that a free tp already given to noob?

if not then this is totally a wicked idea since its easier to get twin than zeus or northspace base

Hello Entropians,

I myself am a pilot, and i have to talk to you.
Wouldn't it be nice that u don't have to walk to twins first before u can actually fly into space?
So here's the news.

NEVERDIE Express & MYLCAT Express now fly from Port Atlantis!!!!
Everybody has the Port Atlantis teleporter.
So instead of getting 2 tp's to fly u only have to get 1.
Which is Nort Space Base.
Since our Hangars are based there.
The cords to this tp are simple.
2-3 lesser chips N.E from ford Zeus tp.

Cords: 24492 28912

So instead of going to twins to find a flight, u can now find 2 pilots at Port Atlantis at the red carpet in front of Bank NEVERDIE!!
(and hoping for more in the future)

Pink Pussycat Panther
NEVERDIE Express
CND 20 ped
Hangar #1 (left bridge last hangar on the water)

Mylcat
Mylcat Express
CND: 25 ped
Hangar #10 (1st hangar south Blue zone)

We are here to serve u at all times off the day.
And are more then willing to help u!!!!

Pink Pussycat Panther
(pilot NEVERDIE Express)

Mylcat
(Pilot Mylcat Express)

I think this may only make sense to you..:scratch2:
A different business approach may be in order.

Last edited:
Would be cool if a Wormhole can be opened for the real newbs so they dont have to die 55.000 times before actually get to the flight :p

yes the intention is good, but your hangars are located in a much ahrder place to reach than twin tp... it's logical to pass through twin to get to space base

even though that part is wrong, i applaud the fact that you'll be selling flights in PA :yay:

now 2 or more pilots can yell at the same time without being insulted to break the line

maybe PA can become the non-line spot? :)

wtg !

I dont suggest u are serious?
Pink

I'm dead serious.

I went to CND as a noob, and promptly got my ass handed back to me by mobs, and left. I deposit, and could afford to buy passage back.

Envision the scenario with a non-depositing noob... I'm saying noob since you're saying that your potential client base need never walk to Twin to collect the TP.

Noob saves up enough to get off planet, can't handle the majority of mobs present on the rock, then is strapped for cash for the downhill journey. So yes, allow for pre-paid return trips to help avoid noob dissapointment.

Actually, not having pre-paid returns might be great for exporting beggars off planet. Party on!

AG

Threads merged together.

Please do not post the same thread in multiple forums; only one thread is needed per topic.

Thanks, and best of luck with the Pilot service!

I'm dead serious.

I went to CND as a noob, and promptly got my ass handed back to me by mobs, and left. I deposit, and could afford to buy passage back.

Envision the scenario with a non-depositing noob... I'm saying noob since you're saying that your potential client base need never walk to Twin to collect the TP.

Noob saves up enough to get off planet, can't handle the majority of mobs present on the rock, then is strapped for cash for the downhill journey. So yes, allow for pre-paid return trips to help avoid noob dissapointment.

Actually, not having pre-paid returns might be great for exporting beggars off planet. Party on!

AG

+rep (for the Actually parts as well) :D
idea-edit:
Since Pilots have Empty FL's (i guess?) you could leave the noobs that have not returned in your FL until they are down :)
That way you guarantee 2 way traffic if they buy up & down flight since they will fly with you :)

I admire you looking a new way for the piloting.
And it would be a good service if you could provide first timers with a wormhole service to the TP they need to reach the hangar. Maybe you can ask ND to do some on regular bases, after all he is the main beneficiary by getting ppl on CND.

But for most CP/CND visitors taking a teleporter to Twins or to PA is the same effort.
And some ppl in Twins play around in the ring while waiting, there is not much entertainment in PA while waiting for a full ship than looking at the sweat prices :silly2:

Bottom line
I personally wouldn't check in two places to find a pilot.
But adding an additional service (Eg a wormwhole or TP run) for newer players who wants to visit CND and don't have all TP's could be a good idea.

Good luck!

Suits me fine, I'll probably use it in future. I flew from here for the first time with Mylcat and it was a good experience.
I didn't wait at Twin nor would I have at PA..I went mining up at the hangar which isn't a bad spot.

Once you have that TP the hangars are easy to get to and there are no mobs around...and n00bs will want the TP anyway at some point...why not help them and organise a few TP runs? In future they will be more likely to fly with you if they know you and have been helped out early on.

Good luck. :)

t

Flight ticketing/tracking system.

I'm dead serious.

AG

I have just finished a BETA version of a flight ticket tracking system. The pilots can use it to put in return tickets on a per passenger basis ( instead of writing it on the paper under coffee/coke/tea cup ) and the passengers can log in and verify their tickets

Any pilots who might be interested please pm me.

Art

I have just finished a BETA version of a flight ticket tracking system. The pilots can use it to put in return tickets on a per passenger basis ( instead of writing it on the paper under coffee/coke/tea cup ) and the passengers can log in and verify their tickets

Any pilots who might be interested please pm me.

Art

hmmm well this is a little off topic.
But im looking forward to see the full version.
Anyhow i hope u create your own thread soon.
Cuz this is about me and mylcat and what service we try to provide

Pink

ps: pilot who wanna join are more then welcome to spam in PA too

and anyone with a wormhole chip pls pm me on forum i think its a good idea,
Ive done it before and i managed to get a lot off ppl to NSB tp.
Ofcourse i will provide the ME if needed.

Don't get me wrong, your idea does have some merit, Pink!

I just want to make sure noobs don't get dissappointed, stranded, and quit.

The wormhole idea is quite good, as other have mentioned the trip to your hangar can be long (and goes past Twin).

Even better would be landing pads at other locations, but that's MA's deal.

AG

Reactions: dj.
So here's the news.

Wouldn't like 99% of people who actually have the PED to spare for a flight up to CND/CP already have Twin Peaks TP?

It's a very small market your selling to.

But good luck.

Don't get me wrong, your idea does have some merit, Pink!

I just want to make sure noobs don't get dissappointed, stranded, and quit.

The wormhole idea is quite good, as other have mentioned the trip to your hangar can be long (and goes past Twin).

Even better would be landing pads at other locations, but that's MA's deal.

AG

hehe, ty,
All i have to say ppl get scared when they hear the name CND.
I know quite a few ppl who started on CND and have a great ammount of skills gained on the asteroid.
Also, I said before i dont expect to many newbies to fly.
But CND also has domes which arent to hard for a newbie.
U have great oppurtunities to sweat up there and also mining can be quite profitable.
But to be on topic.
I just want to state that instead of going to twins first to find a pilot, and then come to the conclusion that u have to grab another tp cuz its only a spamming place, I thought its cool if someone just came up with the idea to spam from PA.
That tp is a starter tp and everyone has it.
So you know ur next quest will be to get to NSB tp.
I posted pic and cords in the start thread and also i hope to provide some wormholes soon

TY very much for your replies.
And I try to make it all work.

Pink

hehe, ty,
All i have to say ppl get scared when they hear the name CND.
I know quite a few ppl who started on CND and have a great ammount of skills gained on the asteroid.
Also, I said before i dont expect to many newbies to fly.
But CND also has domes which arent to hard for a newbie.
U have great oppurtunities to sweat up there and also mining can be quite profitable.
But to be on topic.
I just want to state that instead of going to twins first to find a pilot, and then come to the conclusion that u have to grab another tp cuz its only a spamming place, I thought its cool if someone just came up with the idea to spam from PA.
That tp is a starter tp and everyone has it.
So you know ur next quest will be to get to NSB tp.
I posted pic and cords in the start thread and also i hope to provide some wormholes soon

TY very much for your replies.
And I try to make it all work.

Pink

Yes cnd does have lower level domes.. but they scare ppl that would hunt there because of the extra taxes involved.. too expensive for new folks.

I appreciate the effort to reduce the spam at Twins. Good call there.

I don't really think there is an issue about if noobs would have the NSB teleport vs the Twin Peaks teleporter. To me, this is simply an alternative to getting a flight in Twin. Now we can check out PA for flights. If the player does not have the NSB TP, that would be an issue regardless of where the pilot was selling tickets.

The fact that most noobs are born in PA is irrelevant. If they want to go up there so be it. However, the spamming at PA is far worse than the spamming at Twin. I would not mind seeing pilots (non-line ;) ) advertising at Fort Argus or even at Hades. Just a few thoughts...

Thanks for the info Pink!

Hey pink good idea but if i was a noobie just starting out i would register on realty port and start in cnd wihtout flying :)

Yes cnd does have lower level domes.. but they scare ppl that would hunt there because of the extra taxes involved.. too expensive for new folks.

U allways have to throw in a disclamer don't you?
Can't u for once be positive? For me?
Pink

good luck pink!

Would be cool if a Wormhole can be opened for the real newbs so they dont have to die 55.000 times before actually get to the flight :p

Rofl...
That reminds of a time when a guy didn't have TI north, and kept getting killed.

By foul.

Re: getting to North space base

Swim West till you hit the invisible wall
Swim North till you hit the invisible wall
Swim East till you hit the invisible wall
Swim SW till you hit land or die.

You are now at North Space Base!

Last edited:
Since Pilots have Empty FL's (i guess?) ...

I dont know about other pilots, but I have 4 spare places on my FL - for 4 passengers ;)

But then, I guess, not all other pilots are soc leaders, or running their country's WoF support team :)

On topic tho: GL with a Pilot Line in PA :) At this point tho, I expect to continue to provide a service out of Twin Peaks.

This shall work

New pilot added.......:)

And btw its not to hard to go from zeus to NSb just ask the pilot to walk with u just like i asked first time io flew from NSB.
Ambulimoux was more then willing to walk me there.
Don't forget u are providing a service and u wanna do it right.

Pink

New pilot added.......:)

And btw its not to hard to go from zeus to NSb just ask the pilot to walk with u just like i asked first time io flew from NSB.
Ambulimoux was more then willing to walk me there.
Don't forget u are providing a service and u wanna do it right.

Pink

I think the main sentiment was 'it's hard to get to zeus'

Even though it's not :p

God no...
isn't there enough spam in PA yet?
Let PA remain the domain of people selling their hardearned sweat and loot, let twin remain the place for other trades.

Why not have a special zone for pilots to go to? Something like Hadesheim or something. All pilots go there, and all clients go there. You got your own market, your spam does not mingle with the spam of others (giving both groups more exposure) AND hadesheim might just get a bit of life in it again.

God no...
isn't there enough spam in PA yet?
Let PA remain the domain of people selling their hardearned sweat and loot, let twin remain the place for other trades.

Why not have a special zone for pilots to go to? Something like Hadesheim or something. All pilots go there, and all clients go there. You got your own market, your spam does not mingle with the spam of others (giving both groups more exposure) AND hadesheim might just get a bit of life in it again.

I explained why,
And there is never enough ppl and never enough trading in this game.
The more the better it goes to show the economy is running.
Anyway, I like to spam in PA cuz of Bank NEVERDIE and PA mall.
It's not only a place for newbies, actually you would be suprised how many skilled ppl there are in PA.
I wanna start a new era of flying and piloting and i wanna start it now before someone else will do it.
It will bring a more diversity of entropians to Port Atlantis.

Pink.

Back