Pilots @ Port Atlantis!!!!

The "less spam in Twin" arguments are bogus. There's already a lot more spam in PA, between the sweaters and the resellers. If anything, the Fort Argus comment makes more sense.

As far as having the TP, it's already been said, unless you have a wormhole chip standing by at all times, anyone who doesn't have the Twin TP isn't very likely to have the NSB TP. And I can't really think there will always be a wormhole available.

If the reasoning was to make sure there is almost always a pilot available for the ND express flights, I could understand it. As it is, that's the only logical reason I can come up with to justify another pilot line in PA.

(Perceive this as negativity or constructive criticism)

So after 1 day we managed to fly up and down from PA.
So it works.
And the more pilots that will join us the better it will be.
But anyways i can't deside for other ppl.
It's not bored in PA there is allways something happening aroun d u.
Ppl thta go visit the bank, ppl spamming to sell their selfgained sweat, and ofcourse the guards talking to the newcomers.
Who says PA is boring is so wrong.
It lives and has a mingled crowd.

Anyway i just wanted to keep u guys up to date a little.

Pink.

I explained why,
And there is never enough ppl and never enough trading in this game.
The more the better it goes to show the economy is running.
Anyway, I like to spam in PA cuz of Bank NEVERDIE and PA mall.
It's not only a place for newbies, actually you would be suprised how many skilled ppl there are in PA.
I wanna start a new era of flying and piloting and i wanna start it now before someone else will do it.
It will bring a more diversity of entropians to Port Atlantis.

Pink.

Yes, it will bring more diversity, and then it will kill other towns. But that is a different concept of what would be best. I believe that all the other towns should have "something" as well. So a town for people who want to fly would be great.

If I am in PA trying to buy/sell something, I see the spam roll by at a pace that NOBODY is gonna be able to actually read. Bring in the pilots and make it worse. This is, of course, my opinion.

I feel PA, being one of the few places newbies can go to, should be their turf, and that of people who wish to buy stuff newbies can get/sell stuff newbies may need.

Of course, you might find a new guy paying the PEDs to go up... there he will fail at anything, and drop out of the game. Not great.

But i know and out of my experience ppl love to fly from PA

Pink

Back