Pirate Speed Hack Exposed

Like politics ( not the current US circus version) - UK politics makes up part of my work day but as San says and i know, the forums are not the place for it.

Anyway - San < *tips hat

Last edited:
A very interesting discussion that hopefully run it's course to avoid further repetition.

To OP thank you both for taking the time to do a proof of concept and test if the old bug was still exploitable.
Perhaps add the split screen video to the OP??? :cool:

However I do wish to point out a loop-type logic error: :wise:
Its not my past. My past is with my old society. I only see the present and the future.
If you have past beef with other members feel free to take it up with them lol.
I might be a scumbag pirate but I did come from a well respected society.
I merely wanted to politely point out the catch22 so you can be prepared if/when it's pointed out later. Likely in a future topic as this kinda thing seems to resurface years later. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
A very interesting discussion that hopefully run it's course to avoid further repetition.

To OP thank you both for taking the time to do a proof of concept and test if the old bug was still exploitable.
Perhaps add the split screen video to the OP??? :cool:

However I do wish to point out a loop-type logic error: :wise:

I merely wanted to politely point out the catch22 so you can be prepared if/when it's pointed out later. Likely in a future topic as this kinda thing seems to resurface years later. :rolleyes:

I am quite happy for it to be pointed out in the future. P.s The split screen video is in the original post. The reason why i posted it to begin with is because I knew it didnt work and had multiple non-pirates tell me it does. :wise:

If anyone wants me to test anything else let me know :)

I am quite happy for it to be pointed out in the future. P.s The split screen video is in the original post. The reason why i posted it to begin with is because I knew it didnt work and had multiple non-pirates tell me it does. :wise:

If anyone wants me to test anything else let me know :)

My bad then as I only watched the original video on the first day and didn't realize you since added split screen to the OP.

Back