Pixie/ Goblin - the new Shadow?

Status

P-J

Prowler
Society
Aquarius
PJ
Pixie and Goblin Armour drops are normally one of the most irritating loots - you know they have a use but (unless you want to stand in PA lagged) it is difficult to sell. Most of the Pixe/ Goblin I get from the game goes into our friend the TT machine. I know Spod and a few other people are able to sell it from the shops - but always at low, low prices (Spod note the plug for your shops).

I normally end up with at least a few pieces after every taming session.

Since the last VU I have noticed that these items are not dropping as regularly (or indeed at all).

Maybe since the introduction of L low end armours MA have stopped the drops of these armours to create a market for L armours. There is a prior example of this - I seem to remember some of the pre-gold players talking about the time when 'shadow was tt food' because it droped so regularly (and they didn't have storage).

Just a wild thought!

Has anyone else noted the lack of Pixie/ Goblin armour? Or is just a run of 'bad luck'?

And No - I don't mean that Pixie/ Goblin can be compared with the quality of Shadow :)

Only few armor parts ( pixie/gob) don't drop very often.

Those are Pixie Thighs and Goblin Harn.

All the rest are quite regular loot :)

It would make sense that non(L) items stop dropping with the (L) items comming.

thanks for the plug :)

cant say i have noticed a drop off yet, except pixie shins + thighs are/were a bit rarer since about 8.6.

could be the start of a reduction in drops part by part, time will tell i guess

Hunted exo's for a while last night, less then an hour with m2a. Got 8 pixie harnesses and 1 goblin gloves out of that hunt. They all went into the TT right away ;)

I picked up a few goblin masks I believe from a hunt last night...

levithanikos said:
Only few armor parts ( pixie/gob) don't drop very often.

Those are Pixie Thighs and Goblin Harn.

All the rest are quite regular loot :)

Goblin harnesses drop pretty regularly from the Caudas...

fresh off a 10k exo stalker hunt , maybe poor luck , but only 1 male pix harness , beat to shit :p
and yes it was a 40% loss b4 decay :(

Selling full Pixie M TT+45k

I have kept a count since my last post - and the armour items are dropping - just not as frequently as before (for me anyway).

Ive been getting it quite often off of snables and Daks that just get in the way sometimes. Not seeing a slow-down here.... ;)

Perhaps it just my avatar atm - unlucky or lucky whichever way you see it :)

Status
Back