Info: PK ATH Hall of Fame & Shame

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
Following discussion in this thread, Spike and I thought it would be interesting to see just how many of the PK ATHs are actually worthy of the honour.

So let's try to compile a list of where and how every ATH was made :)

Real ones get a :yay:
Fake ones get a :bs:
Anything in between gets a :scratch2:

Here's a couple to get us started from the other thread:

1. Akoz - slaughtering noobs from New Oxford ship :bs:
7. Letum (112) 08/01/2009 shooting unarmoured people in the back at TPs :bs:

I'll add some more detail later after I've checked in game.

So, please tell us what you know (links would be cool if you have them) and I'll compile the details in this thread :)

1. Modified Akoz Power (267) 2006-08-21 - slaughtered everyone from New Oxford ship :yay:
7. Letum Mr Latro (112) 2009-01-08 - shooting unarmoured people in the back at TPs :bs:
22. Lizzy Faith O'Neal (93) 2008-12-11 - made in various PvP locations :scratch2:
24. liana liana steluta (88) 2007-01-14 - slaughtered noobs at rig wormhole event :bs:
28. Mahatma Ghandi Ghandi (87) 2007-07-19 - begging noobs to be killed in the ring :bs:
69. capuz sumah martins (61) 2008-06-13 - murdered noobs on MA TP run event :bs:
79. Richy Rilort Lort (55) 2008-03-23 - Landgrab :yay:
90. Unit RX 473 (53) 2008-04-30 - MA avatar in event :scratch2:
95. Unit RX 473 (52) 2008-04-30 - MA avatar in event :scratch2:

Last edited:
nice idea. suscribing and +rep

Hmmmmm...Letum....haven't met the guy ingame, but he's already built himself on h... of a reputation. :scratch2:

:cheer:You go girl:cheer:

This is a nice idea! This goes a long way to develop and incorporate ethical behavior in EU, way to go! +rep

capuz sumah martins

ruined MA`s tp run by killing everyone, gets ath.

richy rilort lort

highest spree on last LG, gets ath

I PK'd 25 people once.. by asking nicely :laugh:

Its not an ath, but it is :bs: :rofl:

+ rep Oleg :D
(subscibing)

:laugh: why do u care how they are done? :confused:

I mean they are all done in pvp so they are all real not fake nor bs..
And they werent being cowards by doing the sprees yust no1 was willing to step up to them lol thats why they got so high up in the ath list :)

bs ath/global/hof would be the ones that were payd for, for example ppl who payd noobs 1 ped to step in the ring to get killed...

Why all the flaming for pk'ing lol if u dont like it stay on eudoria or amethera pvp free zones..

Yust my2peds ^^

lame thread.

btw letum shoots everyone,. not just unarmored nubs in the back..

there arnt enough people with armor that want to defend themself to even get a ath....

Almost wanted to give u -rep for this...
hall of shames suck

It's just supposed to be a bit of fun guys :)

It's just supposed to be a bit of fun guys :)

This is not fun, this only shows ur ignorance and how u epicly envy them and thus not being able to be them u try to make them look bad.:spank:

capuz sumah martins

ruined MA`s tp run by killing everyone, gets ath.

That'll be #69, 61 kills, 13/6/2008 :bs:

Should be a thread for this somewhere too.

richy rilort lort

highest spree on last LG, gets ath

#79, 55 kills, 23/3/08 :yay:

Thanks sumah :)

I should be able to pick out some more landgrab ones easily after I check the old posts for the dates.

Why is Akoz's #1 :bs: ?

I think he was fighting all kinds of players that day if I remember rightly and I should because I was there.
He didn't kill n00bz only, as soon as people heard he was there with the Unique Legend Waraxe kicking ass, everyone turned up for a piece of the action.
Noob and Uber alike. :wise:

It wasn't like he had 400+ friends queueing up to be sacrificed.

Jamhot

lame thread.

btw letum shoots everyone,. not just unarmored nubs in the back..

there arnt enough people with armor that want to defend themself to even get a ath....

Almost wanted to give u -rep for this...
hall of shames suck

Letum does not shoot at everyone. :)

Wasnt Akoz´s ATH made the day after PvP4 opened? I am pretty sure he ran around in there with his Unique Legend War Axe and i think this is a very well deserved ath, but correct me if i am wrong... its been a while

Why is Akoz's #1 :bs: ?

I think he was fighting all kinds of players that day if I remember rightly and I should because I was there.
He didn't kill n00bz only, as soon as people heard he was there with the Unique Legend Waraxe kicking ass, everyone turned up for a piece of the action.
Noob and Uber alike. :wise:

It wasn't like he had 400+ friends queueing up to be sacrificed.

Jamhot

Thanks for the extra info Jam, I wasn't there at the time.

Maybe this one should be a :scratch2:

List updated :)

Wasnt Akoz´s ATH made the day after PvP4 opened? I am pretty sure he ran around in there with his Unique Legend War Axe and i think this is a very well deserved ath, but correct me if i am wrong... its been a while

Nope, Akoz has a few more on the list but the #1 is the most recent one, so they're all well before PvP4 opened.

Maybe you're thinking of someone else?

Letum does not shoot at everyone. :)

Ok not everyone :)

But def not just unarmored noobs...

if I was a low-mid level player I wouldnt shoot top 10 soc aswell ;) if i wanted to get a nice spree..

This is not fun, this only shows ur ignorance and how u epicly envy them and thus not being able to be them u try to make them look bad.:spank:

Dude, relax. I never took this as being envious or ignorant in any way. He's calling it the way he sees it, and I have to agree. I can sympathize for all those players minding their own business, mining and all, and having someone cap your ass for no reason what so ever. If you're gonna do that, at least give the guy/girl a chance by yelling out, RUN or DIE!!!

Its understandable that pvp is pvp, but standing around shooting tp'ers is a crock of shit. I had a moron try that shit on me, I killed him....but after he killed about 5 others tp'ing.

Oh, and by the way, this thread is fun! :laugh:

Or maybe these should be :bs:, they had that Test Rocket Launcher :D

EDIT: Wait, must be a different event, test rockets event was in August

Or maybe these should be :bs:, they had that Test Rocket Launcher :D

EDIT: Wait, must be a different event, test rockets event was in August

MA never used the test rockets themselfs.

Just handed em out as prize.

Akoz got his ATH on the day the ship appeared in New Oxford. He was killing everyone there, not only noobs. Many top-10 soc avatars showed up and even gang banged him (I was trying to kill him as well, and I clearly remember a situation with at least 5 high level avatars trying to kill him simultaneously), but Unique Axe, 230+ HP and modfap helped him in staying alive for a while (btw someone that day mentioned that him staying online for 8 hours in a row without crashing was by itself an historical achievement).
He was also helped by the fact that after a while the situation became quite frantic, with an all-out battle during which it was difficult to systematically chase anybody.
For the record, he was wearing Vigilante on that day.

As far as I remember his spree was ended by Star, who showed up in the evening wearing Sentinel and equipped with impfap. Akoz was pretty well aware that Star would have been a "difficult" avatar to handle (and he acknowledged so in general chat), but to his merit he eventually decided to take up the challenge and lost.

Therefore Akoz' ATH is no bullshit, but a real one, although it is true that it was obtained by taking advantage of a unique situation and of the game dynamics back in the day. Nowadays it would be much more difficult (if not impossible) to achieve the same number of kills, as new high damage weapons and high protection armors have levelled the field significantly.

Take care,
BBB

Thanks for the extra info Jam, I wasn't there at the time.

Maybe this one should be a :scratch2:

List updated :)

I would definately say it's :yay: myself. ;)

This was a time when all of New Oxford was PvP not just the bridges, the entire place was, even right outside the apts, hell some could even kill people in their apartments.

So when MA introduced the Ship, Akoz was there waiting to kill anyone that showed up It all happened where Anshe's Bank is stood is now.

Shrewd yes, well fought for, also yes. It's a Big :yay: from me!

Remember to get that ATH you have to kill 'Unique' avatars, and people where returning to have another go after they died. It was like Akoz vs The Rest of the World!!! *my point being he probably killed waaaaaay more than 400+ more like 1000+

Jamhot

Ahh BBB posted same time as me. It was a glorious day in calypso history so it was! A-haaaar *gone all piratey again :scratch:

Akoz made his #1 ATH as the sailship in oxford turn'd up and everyone was looking for it,he did hide anywhere and shoot almost everyone :laugh:

MA never used the test rockets themselfs.

Just handed em out as prize.

Erm, I got killed by that damn rocket a few times. Yes MA Avatars were using it.

new Goal

Letum's New goal is to fill the Killing Spree list with his Noble name. Letum will now skill up on just pvp killing.:yay:

Letum works for the robots to kill all humans in EU.

Sheesh, calm down guys. :D Though in the beginning I had mixed feelings regarding this thread, as I've never been fond of Hall of Shames of any kind, I'm subscribing anyway and congratulating Oleg for the initiative. If anything, it's interesting to hear the story behind those (At times, controversial) PVP ATH's.

Back