PK'ers Ninja Skalman !!

Status

TrinityIV

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Trix Trinity Venus
Skalman dropped 140 ped narc in his hunting area in pvp4 and people came for him and one of the pk'ers saw this narc on the floor, took it and TP'd away
They did manage to kill him however apparantly Skalman does not find this very "highly" of them to take his stuff even though he dropped it on the floor and he is in pvp4.

Here's some of his crying and threats against the society as he always does:

Image2.jpg

LOL

The last days it seems to me, only kids, or people that stayed young in a bad way play anymore.

whats good for the goose !!

\i remember being looted by skalman when pvp4 was 1st introduced. The area where the attackers are to the east was a safe area, but was sometimes bugged, so even though i'd been green for well over 20 mins, skalman came by at shot everyone and they died and were looted. Even though this wasn't Skalmans fault, and was a bug (although the safe area turned into the bug later on) It just goes to show how anything goes in PVP4

I think skalmans comments are a little out of order but hey, he's just been looted minnus the embarrassment

whats good for the goose !!

\i remember being looted by skalman when pvp4 was 1st introduced. The area where the attackers are to the east was a safe area, but was sometimes bugged, so even though i'd been green for well over 20 mins, skalman came by at shot everyone and they died and were looted. Even though this wasn't Skalmans fault, and was a bug (although the safe area turned into the bug later on) It just goes to show how anything goes in PVP4

I think skalmans comments are a little out of order but hey, he's just been looted minnus the embarrassment

No he finds it "Low" to take the 140 ped Narc he dropped on the floor to avoid getting looted with it

Well in pvp4 all is fair I guess so nothing to complain about, cant see any threats in that chat, unless the persons involved have some kind of agreement not to kill eachother in pvp4. then it really would be low to pick up the stuff lol. But either way I really really cant see the point in posting this

Here's some of his crying and threats against the society as he always does:

this kind of bs annoys me

I'm more worried about the fact that feels offended by an uber player immediately has to post on EF and show everyone how the uber are such assholes and they are the perfect players... :rolleyes:

come on guys, can't you stand a little trashtalk?
if a noob would speak to you that way you'd just have a laugh, not go make him look bad on EF...

I don't like this trend at all, it says more about you than the person you are accusing.
imo I don't see anything wrong with what skalman said, he only proved he was human and was annoyed that his stuff was taken

Well in pvp4 all is fair I guess so nothing to complain about, cant see any threats in that chat, unless the persons involved have some kind of agreement not to kill eachother in pvp4. then it really would be low to pick up the stuff lol. But either way I really really cant see the point in posting this

[Warants Skalman Skalmansson] i sugest u think about that in the future when u and your soc are in any pvp aria

So....Are you blind or stupid?

well i'm sure he enjoyed the interruption from hunting as much as your soc mate enjoyed the narc.

irregardless, if this is the first time there has been shit talking in a pvp area, by all means, i'll give you 140 ped in narc.

much ado, nothing....

Reactions: jak
I think both actions here are fine. One has a right to take what he found and the other has the right to kill later in pvp. Seems to me that is what Skalman is saying. Skalman took the risk and may very well get his revenge.

Pvp or not..
Regardless if someone considers it "low" or not...
No matter if someone threatens me or my soc...

I will pick up all stuff i find :laugh:

Don't you all understand that Skalman is crying like a baby because someone took 140 ped of his narc that he tried to hide under a tree so if he got pked people wouldn't loot it, and then like always he goes "oh never ever meet me in pvp or i'm gonna go jihad on you!!"......

Sadly I can not -rep you as I have to spread the rep more.

But this is crazy of you to do this.

You are being a "merchant of chaos" and you by posting this I can only think that you are trying to "blow on the coals" and start things up between the them.

What constructive purpose did you post this for? :scratch2: How does this help the community? :scratch2: What good is this thread? :scratch2:

Good luck, and I now know where to place you, on my ignore list... Think you will be the first to get on it! :D

dont bother with stuff like this, ppl like to flame übers. IRL ppl bashing rich, famous ppl. In EU these are posting threads like this.

What constructive purpose did you post this for? :scratch2: How does this help the community? :scratch2: What good is this thread? :scratch2:

If EF lived by your rules there would be one post every 6 weeks.

This thread is more constructive than half the threads on this forum for example
"I JUST GAINED MY FIRST SWEAT" OMG! NO WEI???!
Either way, I am trying to expose Skalman and the way he acts in-game as some think he is the ultimate uber unfortunately that is not the case.

No he finds it "Low" to take the 140 ped Narc he dropped on the floor to avoid getting looted with it

I understood that hence why i said minnus the embarrassment, meaning there was no entry in global chat saying "skalman had been killed in blah blah blah"

This thread is more constructive than half the threads on this forum for example
"I JUST GAINED MY FIRST SWEAT" OMG! NO WEI???!
Either way, I am trying to expose Skalman and the way he acts in-game as some think he is the ultimate uber unfortunately that is not the case.

Skalman IS the ultimate uber nomatter what you or I think. and not becouse what he says after being "looted" but becouse he have skills and gear and experience in EU.

Who you are I dont have a clue about, but I'm pretty sure those who have some kind of ingame reputation dont care about this bs and have the same picture about Skalman or any other uber nomatter what you post on EF about them.

Someone does 100 good things, none notice he does one or two bad and the whole world see it :rolleyes:

Skalman IS the ultimate uber nomatter what you or I think. and not becouse what he says after being "looted" but becouse he have skills and gear and experience in EU.

I think he is the ultimate uber because he is getting a free LA from MA for new year ,-)

Who you are I dont have a clue about, but I'm pretty sure those who have some kind of ingame reputation dont care about this bs and have the same picture about Skalman or any other uber nomatter what you post on EF about them.

Someone does 100 good things, none notice he does one or two bad and the whole world see it :rolleyes:

and hope some people got the brains to understand that this screenshot dosnt mean shit to them and shuld not care about it.
Tells u 0 and people have 0 to do with this

(Not meaning u now lady t, just agreeing with you)

I know more bad things than good things.
This example shows how he acts most of the time.

Actually, it is a known fact this attitude fits his soc.
A shame, because I doubt they all are like that.

As I told him once ... I'd love to have your skills, but hate to have the attitude with it :)

Nice to see some people do consider him as being the best of the world
So I respect your opinion. Just don't think all of us will join you in this feast of defense.

and hope some people got the brains to understand that this screenshot dosnt mean shit to them and shuld not care about it.
Tells u 0 and people have 0 to do with this

Uhm. What?

I think he is the ultimate uber because he is getting a free LA from MA for new year ,-)

Oh boy oh boy!!!

*popcorn*

711 I WANT POPCORN =)

Sorry my sarcasm got the best of me, he didnt win MMOWC 2007.

Status
Back