PK'ers Ninja Skalman !!

Status
I know more bad things than good things.
This example shows how he acts most of the time.

Actually, it is a known fact this attitude fits his soc.
A shame, because I doubt they all are like that.

As I told him once ... I'd love to have your skills, but hate to have the attitude with it :)

Nice to see some people do consider him as being the best of the world
So I respect your opinion. Just don't think all of us will join you in this feast of defense.

*sigh* well my post was not at all about saying Skalman is the best I even said "dosent matter what you or I think" and I'm not defending anyone I'm just tired about shittrowing on forums. But ofc I should have gone with my first feeling and let it be from the start since one cant write anything on the forum without it being personal right away.

on a side note: no I dont share the opinion about your "known facts" I make my own that goes for all societys in EU including shaolin. And so far I dont have a problem with neither Warants or Shaolin.

*sigh* well my post was not at all about saying Skalman is the best I even said "dosent matter what you or I think" and I'm not defending anyone I'm just tired about shittrowing on forums. But ofc I should have gone with my first feeling and let it be from the start since one cant write anything on the forum without it being personal right away.

on a side note: no I dont share the opinion about your "known facts" I make my own that goes for all societys in EU including shaolin. And so far I dont have a problem with neither Warants or Shaolin.

Wasn't a personal attack.
If perceived that way, I apologize.

;)

Reactions: jak

Why dont u write us a book about it?

Another one of these threads:

I read the chat, didn't see any "crying", unless the "smiley" emote actually means someone is crying. In that case, I cry a lot! :)

Last edited:
Skalman is a good guy from a good society, give him a break for god's sake. He's just another human being like you and I who makes mistakes every now and then. He isn't some rich disrespectful guy who bought his way into EU, he earned every bit of what he had by making good decisions. I see nothing wrong with the way he reacted. He took a risk and lost, and someone decided to publicly humiliate him for it. This isn't a big deal, just let it go.

I'm not defending anyone I'm just tired about shittrowing on forums. But ofc I should have gone with my first feeling and let it be from the start since one cant write anything on the forum without it being personal right away.

Common , without shitthrowing , the human race would be bunch of lazy boring airconsuming breed. At least we have hate and anger and war , the ultimate destructive nature of our being is what makes our livings interesting. Can imagine worldwide peace? now that would be boring as hell, we don't have it in us ....

Just put on a raincoat (protects agains flying shit) , sit back grab a candybar , a smoke and a coke and enjoy.

...and yes you shouldn't have bothered , just like I shouldn't have , but I fell for it again :D

(If my words anger you , you're level of perception and humor lie on a totally different level)

GR

Castro

I concur this is much ado about nothing.

That said, why was he dropping loot on the ground? Forgive my ignorance I'm not a PVP4 person.

(If my words anger you , you're level of perception and humor lie on a totally different level)

GR

Castro

I'm very hard to anger, those who know me would agree (well maybe not LoneWolf ;) )

I'm done with my forum break and will get back ingame and kill something now.
Maybe one day I will be good enough so ppl will write shjit about me on forums ;) , cya and GL all !

This thread is more constructive than half the threads on this forum for example
"I JUST GAINED MY FIRST SWEAT" OMG! NO WEI???!
Either way, I am trying to expose Skalman and the way he acts in-game as some think he is the ultimate uber unfortunately that is not the case.

I fail to comprehend how "trying to undermine someone's reputation" is constructive :scratch2:
Next time try to make a thread about something or someone positive you see ingame.

I'm sure there is a rule around here somewhere which prohibits this? You can't name scammers, but you can write shit about other people without consequence?

LOCK PLS !:locked:

I'm very hard to anger, those who know me would agree (well maybe not LoneWolf ;) )

I'm done with my forum break and will get back ingame and kill something now.
Maybe one day I will be good enough so ppl will write shjit about me on forums ;) , cya and GL all !

[Sarcasm]Nope, You'll never be as cool as the so called "uber" Skalman[/Sarcasm]

Eh. I've said worse. I've heard worse. I believe this is a case of Skalman putting you on his KOS list. Is that what this thread is about?

That said, why was he dropping loot on the ground? Forgive my ignorance I'm not a PVP4 person.

Well, from my guess..... I think Skalman and Buck met in PVP, and they agreed to do a 1 vs 1, and so, Skalman dropped the loot he had on him on the ground so that he might move faster, they then had the 1 vs 1, and Buck won from what I can guess... Then Buck took the Nerc, and then they met in the service center.... And then you get this little snippet of a controversial chat...

And some prick decides to be a "news paper" and posts it so as to be some sort of bad entertainment for us.

Notice by everything TrinityIV is saying, he has it in for Skalman, so of course he will twist it all to make Skalman look bad. ;)

As you can tell, a lot of the true facts are missing from this, and this threads only purpose is to make some one look bad, or cause a fight between two parties...

Just my :twocents:

Skalman IS the ultimate uber nomatter what you or I think.

Sorry but thats your opinion only

I have no good, nor no bad views on Skalman so that makes him pretty much Joe Average to me.

What is uber to me is obviously different than you so I don't you you can capitalise statements as fact when they are purely opinion based

As you know, if someone kills him with 170 ped of narc on him, they get 170 ped of narc and a global message telling everyone in EU that it was just taken from him. If he drops it on the ground, he has a chance of killing them, picking it back up, and TPing out. Obviously he could have tried to defend himself without dropping it, but it seems he figured he wouldn't win with the situation he was in so he decided if he was going to lose his loot he might as well not let all of EU know about it. Except now only all of EF knows about it, which is perfectly acceptable. Attacking and insulting him about the situation is just plain stupid though.

my post is useless beause what i wanted to say is a banned word >.<

Last edited:
Let me clear up:

We were attacking warants in pvp4. We managed to kill them, and we found some narc laying in the trees too. Of course we picked it up, since ppl get a warning, if they drop suff, right? Thats the game.

At rev, we had this little chat, which was not angry, but calm. Mature player and mature player. This pic was not intendet to go public. I used the upload section to link it to the the AoW forum, cause he threatens AoW members, and they have to know about it. Thats all, and its a pity to make a big thing around it.

I ask the admins to close/delete the pic and the thread to avoid further harassment.

Buck.

Let me clear up:

We were attacking warants in pvp4. We managed to kill them, and we found some narc laying in the trees too. Of course we picked it up, since ppl get a warning, if they drop suff, right? Thats the game.

At rev, we had this little chat, which was not angry, but calm. Mature player and mature player. This pic was not intendet to go public. I used the upload section to link it to the the AoW forum, cause he threatens AoW members, and they have to know about it. Thats all, and its a pity to make a big thing around it.

I ask the admins to close/delete the pic and the thread to avoid further harassment.

Buck.

So who's TrinityIV and why did HE post the picture?! :confused:

Well, from my guess..... I think Skalman and Buck met in PVP, and they agreed to do a 1 vs 1, and so, Skalman dropped the loot he had on him on the ground so that he might move faster, they then had the 1 vs 1, and Buck won from what I can guess... Then Buck took the Nerc, and then they met in the service center.... And then you get this little snippet of a controversial chat...

And some prick decides to be a "news paper" and posts it so as to be some sort of bad entertainment for us.

Notice by everything TrinityIV is saying, he has it in for Skalman, so of course he will twist it all to make Skalman look bad. ;)

As you can tell, a lot of the true facts are missing from this, and this threads only purpose is to make some one look bad, or cause a fight between two parties...

Just my :twocents:

Your story is completely inaccurate I can only make Skalman look as bad as he is not any more than that.
Many of the facts have not been pasted
and frankly I dont care if there is a fight caused between Dawn Demons and Warants

As you know, if someone kills him with 170 ped of narc on him, they get 170 ped of narc and a global message telling everyone in EU that it was just taken from him......

Wasn't it changed that only globals you get from the "lootpool" are shown now?

Wasn't it changed that only globals you get from the "lootpool" are shown now?

loot pool ey? ive seen pvp loot pics or ores and enmatters recently to be fair im confused as hell about this pvp loot pool thingy?:confused:

Well, from my guess..... I think Skalman and Buck met in PVP, and they agreed to do a 1 vs 1, and so, Skalman dropped the loot he had on him on the ground so that he might move faster, they then had the 1 vs 1, and Buck won from what I can guess... Then Buck took the Nerc, and then they met in the service center....

I would hardly recommend you to refrain from wild estimations like that.

It's simply not true and guestimating around is a bad thing.

In fact Skalman was hiding that stuff. So it wouldnt get looted of him in case he gets pk'ed.
One member of the team that went after the mulaak hunters found it.

Your story is completely inaccurate I can only make Skalman look as bad as he is not any more than that.
Many of the facts have not been pasted
and frankly I dont care if there is a fight caused between Dawn Demons and Warants

Anyone else see the snake venom coming out of his fangs in that post? :lolup:

And TrinityIV, recheck your "facts" cause you have none! :D Hint, Buck is not in DD, and Warants and DD have NEVER had a problem with each other, and never will ;)

No he isnt, but maybe you should check with your soc mates and ask who took the narc.

In fact Skalman was hiding that stuff. So it wouldnt get looted of him in case he gets pk'ed.

Kewl, all made sense after Buck posted his story of what really happened and asked for this thread to be closed :) I did say it was my guess, and not too far off either ;)

You are guess estimate yourself... and here beeing stupid !

Where you stuff is the most secure , on the ground where evryone in the game can pick up in 1 second , on in skalman inventaire where you have to PK him and his soc mate to take it out of pvp 4 ?

Those stuff was on ground for a simple fact , it make hunter heavy , and thats bad to kill fast when you do a competition.Soc mate was suposed take it , but havent...

You should take your own advice:

Actually, the reason he put it on the ground was not to avoid getting looted, but because he is participating in the Merry Mayhem event, and was trying to keep his avatar's weight down so he wouldn't move slowly.

I do, however, agree that any loot found on an avatar or on the ground in a PVP area is fair game.

And yes, this thread reeks of jealousy and an attempt to smear someone's good name with very little substance.

And yes, this thread reeks of jealousy and an attempt to smear someone's good name with very little substance.

WOW, you made my day!!! :)

Over and out, was fun entertainment I guess :rolleyes:

What a fucking jealous donkey thread.

People don't like Warants cuz they are jealous donkeys.

The ubers/rich always get attacked by the weak - then they become perceived as assholes cuz they are defending themselves from the jealous donkeys.

This thread is a waste of time an effort - much like most the jealous donkey's existences. :rolleyes:

Those stuff was on ground for a simple fact , it make hunter heavy , and thats bad to kill fast when you do a competition.Soc mate was suposed take it , but havent...

Right, sorry. I didnt think about that.

Status
Back