Planet Arkadia to get a New Flying vehicle!!

Posted many times in many threads, but I will repeat it again :ahh:

Someone can hand back the set to the NPC quest broker and get tokens equal for the TT value.
That way you TT it, not straight to the terminal.

PS. I never going to do it myself ofc :silly2:

I am still thinking about it, now that I have the superior Stolen Imperium Armor from Cyrene ( Also a bound set).
But it looks good, so I might hang on to it.

Update: with this last update Arkadia has added new clothes. For 100USD you can now own your very own User Bound set of cool looking clothes. No word about the User Bound Dropship yet.

Update: with this last update Arkadia has added new clothes. For 100USD you can now own your very own User Bound set of cool looking clothes. No word about the User Bound Dropship yet.

Fuck their user bound shit.

i usually pay less for my IRL clothes :lolup:

Admiral on post #13 says it is not able to travel in space.

If it is able to, that will upset some people.

Anybody got coordinates to the Admiral on outpost #13?

Isn't the dropship supposed to be ingame already?

Isn't the dropship supposed to be ingame already?

Yes it is and a few have it. But a lot stopped the mission when found that the item is a User Bound item.

Yes it is and a few have it. But a lot stopped the mission when found that the item is a User Bound item.

That's not the reason, and you know it. Please be fair, as much as you dislike user bound items. The rumour that the number of dropships that will be delivered is limited has stopped some in their tracks.

Last post before today Darcon trolling post is from october 2015.
Anyway many ppl continue to do it and many new ppl ask daily about mission and how to start it.

The license idea above sounds like a much better idea. I can understand within the context of the mission why the item should only be available to people who have done the mission...

At least with the license idea only people with the license can use the drop ship preserving the context. This still makes trading the item completely useless as everyone with the license will already have one, but it personally feels way more comfortable than user bound. I don't like where this user bound direction is heading... It just doesn't make any sense. Also EU is based on its economy and needs trade :laugh:

rather than user bound it should be presented as a contractual loan between the defence people and you and therefore cannot be traded.

The license idea above sounds like a much better idea. I can understand within the context of the mission why the item should only be available to people who have done the mission...
rather than user bound it should be presented as a contractual loan between the defence people and you and therefore cannot be traded.

Actually there are some peculiarities how it is delivered, you get a deed at first. I don't know all the details, suggest to check out Arkadia Forum if interested.

entropia-2016-03-15-16-15-43-239-jpg.2091

for those who need to see stats

That's not the reason, and you know it. Please be fair, as much as you dislike user bound items. The rumour that the number of dropships that will be delivered is limited has stopped some in their tracks.

Well, I say this since the AUDs weekly payouts did drop the same week we saw the stats for the ship?

Well, I say this since the AUDs weekly payouts did drop the same week we saw the stats for the ship?

Coincidence I think, getting the ship afaik has nothing to do with the underground, admittedly players could have just left ark (and therefore underground), but don't think so, I think it was just a bubble around the new warehouses that has died away

Coincidence I think, getting the ship afaik has nothing to do with the underground, admittedly players could have just left ark (and therefore underground), but don't think so, I think it was just a bubble around the new warehouses that has died away

Oh really? I thought the last half the the mission for the ship was the mobs underground? If not, ok I'm wrong.

Edit: and true.

Nice speed, bad fuel to mileage. A volkswagen?

Who cares? Still doing mine..

Who cares? Still doing mine..

I care.

I am not going to do any activity in game that will reward the content creators for creating and distributing user bound items.

This is an RCE. Any item created and distributed in the game through normal game mechanisms should not be user bound and should be freely traded through all normal trading mechanisms and activities within the game with no restrictions, e.g., Auction, Player2Player, etc. Anything else is a bastardization of the RCE concept and should be boycotted by all players.

I completed the mission and have the dropship, which apart from a slightly high fuel consumption is great. Moves a total of 10 people and is much faster than the helicopter. Incredibly nippy and manoeuvrable for such a large vehicle and consequently great fun to fly.

I really do not understand why people are upset by the idea of a user bound gift. After all the mission chain is pretty much ped neutral if the grinding is done in an eco manner, as each day completed gets a reward in shrapnel, which gets bigger in line with the increase in mob maturity. So it makes sense that the item is not tradeable, in much the same way that many of the new player mission items and if memory serves me correctly items from missions such as 'The Thing' are user bound.

The viceroy armour was very different in that it cost a lot of ped to obtain, and although it can now be TT'd there is still a substantial loss in regard to the mu on the ingredients.

As for giving up on the chain because it is user bound, it's your loss not MA's.

2 questions.

Can the dropship go into space? Probably a stupid question :rolleyes:

And is there a guide out there to the mission chain? Curious about how many hours of work I need to put into it :scratch2:

I completed the mission and have the dropship, which apart from a slightly high fuel consumption is great. Moves a total of 10 people and is much faster than the helicopter. Incredibly nippy and manoeuvrable for such a large vehicle and consequently great fun to fly.

I really do not understand why people are upset by the idea of a user bound gift. After all the mission chain is pretty much ped neutral if the grinding is done in an eco manner, as each day completed gets a reward in shrapnel, which gets bigger in line with the increase in mob maturity. So it makes sense that the item is not tradeable, in much the same way that many of the new player mission items and if memory serves me correctly items from missions such as 'The Thing' are user bound.

The viceroy armour was very different in that it cost a lot of ped to obtain, and although it can now be TT'd there is still a substantial loss in regard to the mu on the ingredients.

As for giving up on the chain because it is user bound, it's your loss not MA's.

Yes I saw it for a few seconds while you had it out before people started giving you a hard time about it. :)

But the main issue here is that MA is slowly pushing this on us. Yes you can justify this being OK and by doing so will give MA the green light to expand on to UL items in events. Then when you justify that as being ok, they will then move on to UL items in loot on and on until we soon look around to find most every item will be User Bound and then ask when did this happen?

See yes you can debate what I just said here now but keep in mind 5 years ago you would be debating me that MA would NEVER release any type of User Bound item simply because this is a RCE based game.

Yes I saw it for a few seconds while you had it out before people started giving you a hard time about it. :)

But the main issue here is that MA is slowly pushing this on us. Yes you can justify this being OK and by doing so will give MA the green light to expand on to UL items in events. Then when you justify that as being ok, they will then move on to UL items in loot on and on until we soon look around to find most every item will be User Bound and then ask when did this happen?

See yes you can debate what I just said here now but keep in mind 5 years ago you would be debating me that MA would NEVER release any type of User Bound item simply because this is a RCE based game.

That's why the dropship has to be in limited supply. Otherwise everybody would get one, and gungnir never sells again. The same deal applied to the stolen imperium officer armor. It was too damn good. I have one and I can solo proteron in them with a knife. If everybody would have one, no armor from jaguar down would ever sell again.

This is what my bound items can do to the economy:

- the NIP: 8 dmg pistol -> So I will never need to buy a pistol/rifle from the tt, low level crafted/looted stuff, if I want to go on a tt hunt with my soc.
- 3x bukin's blade -> with a melee trauma amp I, this baby is nice for low level teamhunts, no need to buy low level knives from auction
- island finder -> f-101 eat your heart out, I will not buy you if I rage quit and return
- island extractor -> same applies for an extractor
- island scanner -> scanner won't sell anymore, because everybody who's been to next island has one
- stolen imperium armor set -> who needs gremlin/bear/boar/jaguar? this armor set works just as fine
- Viceroy skullcandy armor set -> slightly better than gremlin. who needs koroma/kobold/goblin/gremlin?
- full set of smuggler clothes -> the coat, the shades, the beret, the shirt, the pants all look cool. Never need any of those items from auction again.
- a dropship (if I am fast enough to still get it), Faster than most non-space flying vehicles and gets passengers moved. No gungnir will ever sell again if everybody has one.
- refurbished H.E.A.R.T. rank VI fap - 18 eco, 10.5 heal/sec Any fap with less heal/sec I don't want (adj hedok sk-20 or lower)
- lots of medkit[L] , 24 eco and 6 heal/sec, better than S.I. heart. anything with lower heal/sec I don't want

Don't get me wrong, I like all these items.. But there is danger for the economy.

I really do not understand why people are upset by the idea of a user bound gift.

I have it and i used it maybe 3 times until now.
It have spawning problems because is big.
Where you can easy spawn pitbull or vtol you cant spawn dropship because is bigger and need bigger flat area to spawn it.
It consume a lot of fuel, is fast but a lot slower than TP or using chip.
Its flaying pitbul and same as vtol and quad cause that mobs loose agro and do not attack.
Only good thing i have found until now is that it do not cause cool down on other vehicles once you spawn it so you can first spawn dropship - just to show how big is your e-dick and immediately spawn another vehicle witch you may need.
Well if is for that i don't use pitbul or quad a lot, i use TP's and teleport chip.
If ever i will need to transport ppl around i will use wormhole chip.

To be bound it should offer more as is now.
Being UL with TT 10 peds and SI 1450 (pitbul (L) have 3000) and as is now not upgradable is not enough good reason to be bound.
In other hand I cant think on avatar with thousands user bound of decayed (L) items in storage - is logical that is UL item.
Being UL is not enough big reason to be avatar bound, it should have a lot better use, less consumption and first of all it should be upgradable.
Well we do not know, maybe one day we will be able to raise SI, make it able to fly in space and add to it weapons.
In mean time I wish to have NED's super fap as avatar bound item lol, i think that its performance is enough good reason to be avatar bound.

That's why the dropship has to be in limited supply. Otherwise everybody would get one, and gungnir never sells again. The same deal applied to the stolen imperium officer armor. It was too damn good. I have one and I can solo proteron in them with a knife. If everybody would have one, no armor from jaguar down would ever sell again.

Yes you are right here. I never talked about the MU of the items and why they had to be User Bound. As you pointed out this is the main reason these items have to be user bound. They are JUST WAY TO GOOD. But you see that is the main issue here really. MA is selling you on User Bound if you think about it. These items are just way to good to even be in game and that is exactly what MA is wanting.

As I said, sad to say but MA is moving away from RCE. But who knows it could be for the good.

- the NIP: 8 dmg pistol -> So I will never need to buy a pistol/rifle from the tt

The same applies if you bought an Opalo from the TT.

- island finder -> f-101 eat your heart out, I will not buy you if I rage quit and return
- island extractor -> same applies for an extractor
- island scanner -> scanner won't sell anymore, because everybody who's been to next island has one

Aren't those the same as the (now old) TT equivalents?

- stolen imperium armor set -> who needs gremlin/bear/boar/jaguar? this armor set works just as fine

It was only availible for a short time. Those who didn't get it while it was availible can't get one of those nowdays. I will never be able to get one, for instance.

- Viceroy skullcandy armor set -> slightly better than gremlin. who needs koroma/kobold/goblin/gremlin?

The skullcandy edition doesn't drop anymore ;) (The normal does though)

- full set of smuggler clothes -> the coat, the shades, the beret, the shirt, the pants all look cool. Never need any of those items from auction again.

Right now I have a headache finding a colorer who can color Deep Cadmium, so I can get something that looks somewhat like the old OJ set after MA took it away from me...

I should add, smuggler clothes are kind of expensive (1000 ped).

[/QUOTE]
- a dropship (if I am fast enough to still get it), Faster than most non-space flying vehicles and gets passengers moved. No gungnir will ever sell again if everybody has one.
[/QUOTE]

You can't just buy it, you have to go through a mission chain with Daily missions, which means you also can't get it by hunting like an insane for 24 hours. Logically, while you are doing that mission, you will need a gugnir or simular while doing the mission chain (if you need a mass-transporting vehicle).

- refurbished H.E.A.R.T. rank VI fap - 18 eco, 10.5 heal/sec Any fap with less heal/sec I don't want (adj hedok sk-20 or lower)
- lots of medkit[L] , 24 eco and 6 heal/sec, better than S.I. heart. anything with lower heal/sec I don't want

I would say that they are at sort of beginner level. Try solo eomons with them with, let's say, Ghost+5b armor set. Also, the cost (cashout) for Medkit is good for beginners who live on a low budget. The refurbished hart requires doing missions. I guess though that they in a way compete with the fap-5:s I got in storage :laugh:

The skullcandy edition doesn't drop anymore ;) (The normal does though)

I traded it back for 400 peds.
I didn't loose any MU because all mats i gathered by myself.
Its ugly, except first time i newer used it for years so it only use storage space.
Did i say is ugly? Its horrific, alien like and nothing to do with colonists from planet Earth.
That blue stamp on one arm is just proof that aliens don't know what is eye candy.
Well worse than that could be helmet of smuggler armor with those red eyes maybe but that one have at least good average stats.

Slight necro here..

Wondering if anyone has completed the dropship chain and written up a guide for it? Been digging through ark forums unable to find one.

Specifically wondering how many weeks it takes in total, and whether the universal ammo rewards scale up decently with the mission difficulty.

Slight necro here..

Wondering if anyone has completed the dropship chain and written up a guide for it? Been digging through ark forums unable to find one.

Specifically wondering how many weeks it takes in total, and whether the universal ammo rewards scale up decently with the mission difficulty.

7 + 7 + 14 + 30 + 45 + 60 + 60 + 60 + 60 = 343 days

UA rewards goes up, but not fully scalable - it starts at about 15%+ on first stages and it goes down to less than 5% on later stages

7 + 7 + 14 + 30 + 45 + 60 + 60 + 60 + 60 = 343 days

UA rewards goes up, but not fully scalable - it starts at about 15%+ on first stages and it goes down to less than 5% on later stages

Thanks!

5% is what I was hoping for. Not bad at all. But 343 days :eyecrazy:

Back