Planet Calypso Announces Online Auction to Acquire Massive Virtual Space Station (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)

News Bot

Guardian
GOTEBORG, Sweden , Dec. 8 /PRNewswire/ -- First Planet Company, developer and publisher of the largest real cash economy MMORPG, announced today that the online public auction of the Crystal Palace Space Station will begin on December 14th, 2009 . Â The winning bidder will acquire the property deed plus obtain exclusive taxation rights for activities. Â Crystal Palace is already an extremely ...

More...

News feed provided by Yahoo! News.

Behind the times, like normal. ;)

Poor news bot is riding the little bus to school methinks.

-rep for bringing us old news :D

Agree aswell :yay:
News bot is allways slow and is allways too lazy to show the complete post.

LOL. I am just as slow as the bot today. Guess I need more coffee.

Last edited:

Crystal Palace should not be sold. Its participants "heritage". They provided the "funds" during all this years of existence to justify it as their collective "belongings".

Hangars, TI, Lands, Asteroid, Shops, Apartments, banks, where introduced in form on new content and new product positioned as direct sale from " The Maker" to the costumer.

Its not fair that something who has been part of participants familiar environment for such long time will be "extracted" and transformed in a "New Product" who will require an additional cost from participants, in form of taxes, in order to be "enjoyed".

In this sense if participants decided to "sulk" the future of "Crystal Palace" it could be considered as pure justice.

There will be a day even Marco will be Auctioned for money :)

I mean his gun cough...

Back