Planet calypso content release 2011.3

And in the end... "Diamond Atrox Mission - Kill 10'000 Atrox Queen"? :laugh:

Bronze is Old+, so :
  • Silver: Guardian +
  • Gold: Alpha +
  • Diamond: Prowler +

Not sure what would come after that, but I think it will take some time till we have enough people completing any Gold chains before we need to worry :laugh:

Where is Kim when you need him? And where is he hiding the silver missions? :scratch2:

Not sure what would come after that, but I think it will take some time till we have enough people completing any Gold chains before we need to worry :laugh:

Doing that should give you an actual equipable gold chain IMO :yay:

I will gladly settle for say 1400 mission tokens ;)

Joking, of course :laugh: I'm not sure what it would take to get me to do that, and really, the Silver reward would need to be very tempting for anybody to try and see what Gold gives.

Thank you. It works and the only visual effect is that mobs and tools get a little fuzzy. But that can be that I play on Medium since a few VU's back:)

+rep

Glad it worked for you. :)

-Bemo-

Bronze is Old+, so :
  • Silver: Guardian +
  • Gold: Alpha +
  • Diamond: Prowler +

Where is Kim when you need him? And where is he hiding the silver missions? :scratch2:

Maybe he can explain to you that there is no such thing as Diamond medals

It is one of four new wave spawners, they have a 3hr cooldown so someone probably flew over it and just left.

I found another one, I think:

The Spawning Pools

Calypso (54033, 60102, 146)

Same as previous, no mobs seen, no time stamp for next wave.

And maybe anoter one? :D

The Heart of the swamp
Calypso (55273, 62480, 146)

Back